• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Helter Skelter - 'Baltimore police say gangs 'teaming up' to take out officiers'

so, all this over a crack dealer

Sgl8WUo.jpg

so, all this over a crack dealer
True, but 1) that doesn't mean he deserved to die and 2) the reports I'm seeing are that 50% of the police force and virtually the entire city administration are black. Of course this morning Jim Quinn at warroom.com is playing a clip of some black community organizer (there's that word again) saying that white supremacy is endemic even if everyone in power is black. Comedy gold.

He didn't deserve to die but the dude was no good if that is his arrest record. The whole thing about the police just "looking at him" and then him running has more to it than that. He probably had a warrant out for him or the police knew he was up to something as they all knew him due to all of his prior arrests. So, that is one thing.

As far as the police go, they showed incredible restraint yesterday. They were being attacked and had every right to use deadly force back and they did not. If this happens again tonight, I feel no sympathy if the police do start shooting. They need to protect themselves and the community.

Baltimore is a very liberal city that has had black liberal leadership for a long time. You can't blame old whitey for this as Al "Racist" Sharpton will be doing later today. And, the police force is over 50% black. This isn't a race issue. It is a lack of leadership and a hoodlum/criminal issue - no matter what color you are.

the reports I'm seeing are that 50% of the police force and virtually the entire city administration are black

Black president, black mayor, black police chief - yeah they got what they wanted, so nobody to blame but themse......oh wait...that can't happen

We in yo crib honkies, and we got yo Charmin!

w8m4tHJ.jpg

Baltimore is a very liberal city that has had black liberal leadership for a long time. You can't blame old whitey for this as Al "Racist" Sharpton will be doing later today. And, the police force is over 50% black. This isn't a race issue. It is a lack of leadership and a hoodlum/criminal issue - no matter what color you are.

Asking people to finish high school, get a job, get married before they have kids, and act in a civil manner is racist.

We still don't even know what exactly happened to this guy. From what I understand these aren't injuries you're getting from a run of the mill beating...they are more consistent with a serious car accident. There is certainly no excuse for what happened to him, I'm just curious to know the whole story.

We still don't even know what exactly happened to this guy. From what I understand these aren't injuries you're getting from a run of the mill beating...they are more consistent with a serious car accident. There is certainly no excuse for what happened to him, I'm just curious to know the whole story.

Maybe he got into a fight with Bane, after all, he did break Bruce Wayne's spine.

nobody is safe during The Purge

Racist-Baltimore.png

afp_540116264_72606750.jpg

150427224246-09-baltimore-clashes-0427-super-169.jpg

riots2.jpg

baltimore-stabbing-825x380.jpg

r214082_828024.jpg

150427233401-16-baltimore-clashes-0427-super-169.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Just remember, there is never any reason a regular citizen would need a magazine that holds more than 10 rounds.....

Beautiful and worth a share.

Can't we all just get along?

281308E900000578-3057819-image-m-3_1430175510291.jpg

Members of rival gangs Crips and Blood united with Nation Of Islam in the streets in an apparent show of solidarity

irony.jpg
ironical, aint it?

there was one parent who showed up

good jarb!

ZfUCxXO.gif

Women hand out water, Frosted mini wheats to police guarding W Balt near the burned out CVS
faafa662-99b1-4f23-a007-01569d7a9619_800.jpg

Milan, 8, and Zamarai, 9, are classmates and live nearby the CVS. "We wanted to help the community out."
9ca77a07-a444-4eeb-9e6f-efb53cd08cff_800.jpg

Harry Brunson, 44, came out with his own broom and shovel to clean up. "I couldn't sleep last night looking at this."

6d32acbb-628b-440c-80d8-24bbe80a8ef1_800.jpg

Ive already been through this in LA. Baltimore is a shithole and aint no of those ******** getting out. Let them destroy their community and live in it afterwards. The businesses wont come back.

I disagree with you so let me destroy my own ****. Makes perfect sense to me.