• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Here is why we say liberalism is a mental disease

Steeler Pride

Bourbon Connoisseur
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
So, next Monday I am going to go to our High School to speak on behalf of 7 Cross Country Runners that have been suspended pending a disciplinary review. Their crime...they wore black face and body paint to the homecoming football game that was advertised as a black out party for a school that has black and gold colors. Apparently one 17 year old black student was offended by people wearing "black face", made a post on social media that made it to the school board, who then voted to suspend all of the boys pending a review for racial insensitivity and hate crimes. The shear level of lunacy that it takes to be offended by something as harmless and innocent as doing face paint for your teams colors is astounding. Three of these boys are D1 Cross Country/Track bound next year...and you want to potentially destroy their careers over some Jussie Smollett level racism. Congratulations, the left is successfully setting racism back 50 years and promoting even further racism by their fabricated claims.

Attachments

• Noblesville.jpg
    Noblesville.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 12
So, next Monday I am going to go to our High School to speak on behalf of 7 Cross Country Runners that have been suspended pending a disciplinary review. Their crime...they wore black face and body paint to the homecoming football game that was advertised as a black out party for a school that has black and gold colors. Apparently one 17 year old black student was offended by people wearing "black face", made a post on social media that made it to the school board, who then voted to suspend all of the boys pending a review for racial insensitivity and hate crimes. The shear level of lunacy that it takes to be offended by something as harmless and innocent as doing face paint for your teams colors is astounding. Three of these boys are D1 Cross Country/Track bound next year...and you want to potentially destroy their careers over some Jussie Smollett level racism. Congratulations, the left is successfully setting racism back 50 years and promoting even further racism by their fabricated claims.
Crazy. What a snowflake.

"They went too far. Black people are too dumb to understand the difference in what they were doing. Off with their heads."
/EveryLiberal

People really need to chill the **** out.

Justin Trudeau is OUTRAGED at the students.

Also, tell the student I was highly offended at her use of the term "minority." That suggests inferiority. I therefore suggest the school send her to "don't be an idiot" training.

Finally, why is that girl even in school? She is clearly ready for the real world. Tough. Perceptive. Fair. Reasonable.

So, the end outcome of the meeting is that the 2 Senior captains on the team were suspended for 5 days of school and are suspended for 3 meets, which may very well cost both of them their scholarships to D1 programs. All of the boys are required to undergo "Racial Sensitivity" counseling. All of this because a black student and a disciplinary board can't comprehend the difference between "blackface" and using black face paint at a football game. This country is going down the ******* in a hurry.

So, the end outcome of the meeting is that the 2 Senior captains on the team were suspended for 5 days of school and are suspended for 3 meets, which may very well cost both of them their scholarships to D1 programs. All of the boys are required to undergo "Racial Sensitivity" counseling. All of this because a black student and a disciplinary board can't comprehend the difference between "blackface" and using black face paint at a football game. This country is going down the ******* in a hurry.
I wouldn't comply. Screw them.

I am here to revisit this thread and provide definitive proof that liberals are not mentally diseased and corrupt, nope, not at all.

Climate change and inflation - solved by killing your dog and babies. Liberal genius and generosity at work here, people.

It isn't that the student is sensitive, he/she wants the attention. This crazy *** generation is crazed over attention and their life's value is measured in likes and follows. It's unbearable.

I believe the medical term for this psychosis is "Spichenelia Morbosa," known as "Spike Disease."

It isn't that the student is sensitive, he/she wants the attention. This crazy *** generation is crazed over attention and their life's value is measured in likes and follows. It's unbearable.
Imma give you a thumbs up. Sleep sound tonight bc of that like.

Imma give you a thumbs up. Sleep sound tonight bc of that like.

giphy.gif

Their crime...they wore black face and body paint to the homecoming football game that was advertised as a black out party for a school that has black and gold colors.

Using the same logic (and I'm assuming the football uniforms are at least partially black), the equipment manager should be suspended for issuing a "black" uniform, the school employee who authorized the "black" uniform purchase should be docked pay and sent to mandatory sensitivity purchase card training, and mega-million lawsuits filed against Riddell or Under Armour or whoever manufactured the "black" uniforms".

And think about this in regards as to how completely illogical liberal logic is.... had school colors have been mainly white... and the game had been advertised as a "white out" (think Penn St)... SOMEONE would've been offended as to why the school was promoting white supremacy.

Jane, get me off this crazy thing.