• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hilary not healthy?

• Thread starter Thread starter POP
  • Start date Start date
Who wears a heavy jacket in August?

376F754A00000578-0-image-a-2_1471833458946.jpg

Somebody hiding something

She has probably had a stroke. I think most of her still being in the race is a set up to try and get ******* Billy Blythe a shadow presidency.

She looks ready to quit

Cqam5kqXYAAnKxB.jpg

I can't believe this. I actually feel sort of bad for her. She may get a lot of sympathy votes. Big Bully Trump vs. weak little Hil..

shower curtain? looks like hospital smocks.

Maybe there is something to this. Clinton is not often seen. You never see her eating lunch or dinner in public, something most candidates do.

Her polls have shown that her numbers go up the less she talks and the less people see her. Also it's well known that she doesn't really like hobnobbing with the common folk.

Dr.Drew has spoken. Hold the presses!

I wonder when was the last time the doc cupped her balls and told her to turn her head and cough.

The only thing I can think of is maybe she has on some kind of brace to help her stand on her own. That would be a reason to hide it, if she fears looking weak will make people not vote for her.

Perhaps they'll put her in a burka next.

The Dems screwed up pretty bad hitching their cart to Over-the-Hillary...

I think there is something wrong with her, but I also do not think it matters. Her facial expressions, movements, and reported temper tantrums are not normal. Like I said I do not think it matters because people will vote for her no matter what and will not vote for Trump unless Trump does a major turnaround. Middle aged white males can not carry him to the Whitehouse when the dems feed / bus the homeless to vote. Also half the people who vote for Hillary are probably totally unaware of these health concerns anyways. We will see how hillary acts during the debates.

Who the hell is that in the background with her? Is that Cher? Holy hell does she look ****** too!!

Who the hell is that in the background with her? Is that Cher? Holy hell does she look ****** too!!
whoever it is has legs 19 feet long.

NY Times reporter wants Google to suppress information about Hillary

Farhad Manjoo is a reporter for the New York Times who writes about tech issues. His latest passion is a beef with free speech, though of course, as a leftist, he would never frame it that way.

More specifically, Manjoo is upset that a Google search about Hillary’s health turns up what he calls “conspiracy theories.” And because he’s decided that the negative information available on line about her health is unfounded, Google should “fix” the problem.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog...le_to_suppress_information_about_hillary.html

NY Times reporter wants Google to suppress information about Hillary

Farhad Manjoo is a reporter for the New York Times who writes about tech issues. His latest passion is a beef with free speech, though of course, as a leftist, he would never frame it that way.

More specifically, Manjoo is upset that a Google search about Hillary’s health turns up what he calls “conspiracy theories.” And because he’s decided that the negative information available on line about her health is unfounded, Google should “fix” the problem.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog...le_to_suppress_information_about_hillary.html

He seems highly qualified for a job with the Ministry of Truth.

I think she will live beyond her 8 years as President and Trump will die during her first term.

Who wears a heavy jacket in August?

376F754A00000578-0-image-a-2_1471833458946.jpg

Somebody hiding something

She could have hypothalamus dysfunction. It's a pituitary gland issue that regulates Body temperature. With Clinton all but disappearing, she's not showing the voters she has much energy. Something could be wrong, and we know how Hillary likes to lie and conceall things.