• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hilary not healthy?

• Thread starter Thread starter POP
  • Start date Start date
I think there is something wrong with her, but I also do not think it matters. Her facial expressions, movements, and reported temper tantrums are not normal. Like I said I do not think it matters because people will vote for her no matter what and will not vote for Trump unless Trump does a major turnaround. Middle aged white males can not carry him to the Whitehouse when the dems feed / bus the homeless to vote. Also half the people who vote for Hillary are probably totally unaware of these health concerns anyways. We will see how hillary acts during the debates.

All the polls from the major sources are lying. She doesn't even have people show up at her stumps, for cripes sakes. Sanders already beat her, but they use voter fraud to get their way. They will use voter fraud against Trump too. It's all rigged.

I think she will live beyond her 8 years as President and Trump will die during her first term.

I can see that, considering how Sir Edmund Shillary's political opponents tend to commit Arkancide.
You're waking up.

Now, about that book...

I think she will live beyond her 8 years as President and Trump will die during her first term.

Cii9f3GVAAAF7sy.jpg

Yer shittin' me.

Seriously, how old are you?

LOL..I was thinkin' the same thing Zona,( I think she will live beyond her 8 years as President and Trump will die during her first term) sounds just like a little grade school ..nana nana do do stuff.

the-chaizy-channel-theyre-childish-for-this-lmfaooo-3267568.png

image.jpg

and the media is NOT pushing an agenda

Actually the thing that conservatives fear most about Hillary is that she is high energy, works long hours and will
get a lot of things done.

Actually the thing that conservatives fear most about Hillary is that she is high energy, works long hours and will

Is that why Huma's emails say she takes naps every day?

no...

what I fear about Hillary is her being paid a "queen"'s ransom from foreign states; her corruption is so deep that she makes Nixon look like Princess Diana by comparison; I fear the Russians knowing more about this country than they do already; I fear the economy collapsing even further under her misguided ideals; I fear the influx of "refugees" she is dedicated to bringing over here will also allow members of ISIS in (and keep in mind they've stated that is what they will do); I fear the state of our military under her direction, as well as their morale; I fear the country's overall state after her 8 years (because you dipshit Dems will re-elect her even if she killed the last white pygmy three trunked elephant in the White House Rose Garden and let it bleed out); I fear foreign countries will further try to encroach on us because she's a weak "leader" if you want to call her that.

but, no, I do not worry one goddamn bit about her working long hours to get wills done and completed for her political enemies.

The latest is that she suffers from "decision fatigue". Holy ****... She's always tired and sleeping, just like during Benghazi. She's the worst, most flawed and corrupt candidate ever. And has leaky bowel syndrome.

The latest is that she suffers from "decision fatigue". Holy ****... She's always tired and sleeping, just like during Benghazi. She's the worst, most flawed and corrupt candidate ever. And has leaky bowel syndrome.

Wait...wha? Decision fatigue? Is that a thing or just some BS made up story? The absolute main responsibility of the President is constant decision making. If she has decision fatigue she should be a Wal-Mart greeter...not President.

Wait...wha? Decision fatigue? Is that a thing or just some BS made up story? The absolute main responsibility of the President is constant decision making. If she has decision fatigue she should be a Wal-Mart greeter...not President.

For real...

http://www.infowars.com/wikileaks-e-mails-hillary-looked-into-parkinsons-drug-after-suffering-from-decision-fatigue/

She's tired. So tired.

Emails released by Wikileaks show that Hillary Clinton looked into a drug used to treat sleepiness and Parkinson’s disease after she apparently began suffering from “decision fatigue” back in 2011.
Clinton sent an email to close confidante and advisor Cheryl D. Mills on August 19, 2011 featuring the text of an article entitled Do You Suffer From Decision Fatigue?
The article talks about how people in positions of power and influence can suffer from “decision fatigue” that causes them to be “low on mental energy” and prompts the sufferer to “become reckless” and “act impulsively”.
The article also explains how “decision fatigue” could explain why “ordinarily sensible people get angry at colleagues,” which is possibly a nod to Clinton’s infamous temper tantrums that have left her staffers in tears.
“Wow that is spooky descriptive,” wrote Hillary in response to the article.
In a separate email sent two months later, Hillary received information from her top foreign policy advisor Jacob Sullivan about a drug called Provigil (Modafinil), which is used to treat “excessive sleepiness in patients with Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, and multiple sclerosis,” as well as “excessive sleepiness caused by narcolepsy”.

lol. I sure wish I had what you are smoking.

The ONLY positive about Hillary is that she is so abrasive the GOP congress folks may not bow to her they way they do The Big O. At least, The Big O is outwardly personable even if he is actually vacuous. Sort of like an Empty Suit. or chair.

Commercial flights are too ‘burdensome’ for Clinton

Instead of flying between New York and Washington DC like a common traveler, Hillary Clinton wanted the Air Force to fly her — because she didn’t feel well enough to fly commercial, newly released emails show.

An exchange from May 4, 2009 between Clinton and her closest aide, Huma Abedin, show the former secretary of state trying to figure out how to avoid the “burdensome” shuttle. The shuttle refers to hourly commercial plane service between New York and Washington, DC.

“Do you think we could get a plane for Westchester flight back tonight?” Clinton wrote in an email released this week as part of an ongoing Judicial Watch Freedom of Information Act lawsuit against the State Department.

“It’s going to rain all day and I still don’t feel great so the idea of playing a guessing game w the shuttle is really burdensome to me. What do you think? Could be anytime that works for the Air Force,” she added.

http://nypost.com/2016/08/24/commercial-air-is-too-burdensome-for-clinton-emails/

Cqlhq-qWEAEKquO.jpg

You have got to be kidding. Really you can't be this ******* out of touch with reality. As mentioned earlier her own advisor has said how much she naps. High energy is the last thing I would describe her as. Have you actually ever watched her?
Not that you had any but you have lost all credibility with this statement.

Commercial flights are too ‘burdensome’ for Clinton

Instead of flying between New York and Washington DC like a common traveler, Hillary Clinton wanted the Air Force to fly her — because she didn’t feel well enough to fly commercial, newly released emails show.

An exchange from May 4, 2009 between Clinton and her closest aide, Huma Abedin, show the former secretary of state trying to figure out how to avoid the “burdensome” shuttle. The shuttle refers to hourly commercial plane service between New York and Washington, DC.

“Do you think we could get a plane for Westchester flight back tonight?” Clinton wrote in an email released this week as part of an ongoing Judicial Watch Freedom of Information Act lawsuit against the State Department.

“It’s going to rain all day and I still don’t feel great so the idea of playing a guessing game w the shuttle is really burdensome to me. What do you think? Could be anytime that works for the Air Force,” she added.

http://nypost.com/2016/08/24/commercial-air-is-too-burdensome-for-clinton-emails/

Cqlhq-qWEAEKquO.jpg

Nice that she was considerate enough to say that whatever time works for the Air Force is good....

see? she's courteous!

Hillary says she worries a lot. Not a good trait for a President.