• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hilary not healthy?

• Thread starter Thread starter POP
  • Start date Start date
185352_image.jpg

fJ8zTkV.jpg

sR0P3hI.jpg

He should feel lucky that he’s still alive!

‘Dr. Drew’ show canceled days after host’s negative speculation about Hillary Clinton’s health

He said he was “gravely concerned not just about her health, but her health care.”

His comments came as the campaign of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump said Clinton was lacking “the mental and physical stamina” demanded by the job.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ve-speculation-about-hillary-clintons-health/

I heard this on Rush today....The caller claimed to be a doctor

CALLER..She has a medicine called Coumadin, which is a blood thinner, and it's standard. She's been on it, best I can tell, since 2012 -- She's on this blood thinner, and you can double-check this, and she's had two clots in her legs and she's had one in her head, it's standard procedure --

RUSH: Okay, why, though? Why would she need blood thinners?

CALLER: So she doesn't get another clot, because she could get a clot in her brain. She could get a clot in her heart. She could get a clot in any number of places. Another clot could be fatal. So she's on this medicine, as best as I can tell, I'm telling you as honest as I can tell. One of the reasons we don't give that medicine, we use the word "contraindicated," if the person has falls.

So suppose we have a patient who's elderly who falls a lot, who has a clot, we have other things that we try, but we're afraid to use this medicine because, if they fall and hit her their head, if they fall a certain way, they can have a catastrophic event.

Now, in Mrs. Clinton's case they get very defensive when anybody starts talking about her health problems. I have vague recollection reading about her taking blood thinners, but I thought -- it was just this week I was reading something somewhere that I found credible that she's got a thyroid problem and is taking some medicine for that. And it's an unconventional treatment.

The conventional treatment they always treat for whatever her thyroid condition is, is not working. So they've had to combine two medications. It's why she gets fatigued. It's why she has to take two or three days off.

But, again, this is just speculation, too. She hasn't made this announcement or official, and won't. I don't think we're gonna -- if her husband's medical records haven't appeared, I don't think hers are going to any time soon, either.

I think Rush is basically an establishment stooge. He would rather see Crooked Hillary win over Trump after all his GOPe buddies got asswhacked

I think Rush is basically an establishment stooge. He would rather see Crooked Hillary win over Trump after all his GOPe buddies got asswhacked

Disagree, I don't think the establishment likes Rush. He'll take Trump all day over Hildebeast.

You can't possibly have listened to him. How the **** anyone could come to that conclusion is beyond me. I listen to him a lot because he is the exact opposite of what you describe.
In fact, judging by all the comments I read from conservatives on this board, seems everyone has been listening to Rush.

All his shows are transcribed. You can go to the archives and pick a date. Show me one where he even remotely implies he's for Hillary. He bashes her on a daily basis.

http://www.rushimg.com/

You can't possibly have listened to him. How the **** anyone could come to that conclusion is beyond me. I listen to him a lot because he is the exact opposite of what you describe.
In fact, judging by all the comments I read from conservatives on this board, seems everyone has been listening to Rush.

All his shows are transcribed. You can go to the archives and pick a date. Show me one where he even remotely implies he's for Hillary. He bashes her on a daily basis.

http://www.rushimg.com/

And he wants to go on doing just that while she resides at the White House. With Trump, he's all out of material.

Rush has made it crystal clear that he is for anyone other than Hillary. He has a 30 year track record to support that.

And he wants to go on doing just that while she resides at the White House. With Trump, he's all out of material.

He never ran out of material when W. Bush was President for 8 years.

I used to think that, but he has been bashing the republican establishment and their treatment of Trump. Not sure if you've been listening the last few months. I am a Rush believer again. You should start listening again, Spike.

On further introspection, Rush is nothing more than a very talented and intelligent commentator. He has tapped into the zeitgeist of the current republican voters and is all in on it. He understands what is driving the Trump popularity, and is one of the only guys out there talking about it in a positive way. He is definitely in the bag of the establishment, but he has to do what he is doing to keep his audience. He does it better than anyone. He is a very smart man, but he's just a disc jockey happy to be playing golf with his establishment friends after he signs off. That's my read on him.

He was an avowed Cruz supporter for 6 months - I stopped caring about anything he said after that - he took turns siding with Rubio or Cruz over everything Trump said

Rush: Trump Acting Like 'Donald McCain' Against Cruz Raises 'Red Flags,' Not What 'Genuine Conservative' Would Do

Rush Limbaugh defends Cruz against Trump attacks

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/ted-cruz-rush-limbaugh-donald-trump-216765

Trump's Big Lewandowski Problem

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2016/03/11/trump_s_big_lewandowski_problem

Rush: Establishment Support of Cruz Means Conservatism is Winning

https://www.conservativereview.com/...support-of-cruz-means-conservatism-is-winning

Limbaugh: Cruz 'Has Got to Be Your Guy' – 'Closest to Reagan'

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/rush-limbaugh-supports-ted-cruz-president/2016/02/10/id/713757/

Cush: Cruz In 'Different League,' On 'Different Planet’ Than Other Candidates

Rush Limbaugh sang the praises of Republican Presidential candidate Ted Cruz, calling him “trustworthy,” “likable,” a true conservative and “in a different league, on different planet”

http://www.dailywire.com/news/3921/rush-cruz-different-league-different-planet-amanda-prestigiacomo

He was an avowed Cruz supporter for 6 months - I stopped caring about anything he said after that - he took turns siding with Rubio or Cruz over everything Trump said

Well yes, because Cruz was the most Conservative of the primary candidates. But Trump won and he has moved on to the larger issue of defeating Hildebeast. I don't have a problem with it.

Well yes, because Cruz was the most Conservative of the primary candidates. But Trump won and he has moved on to the larger issue of defeating Hildebeast. I don't have a problem with it.

Exactly...I was a Cruz guy myself and probably would still be if he hadn't had his political meltdown. IMO Rush is a staunch conservative, (or plays one very well ). He wasn't all in on Trump 'till he won the primary but he seems to have boarded the "train" and thumbed his nose at the "establishment" since then.

This commentary is a look into what we should see in the month before the 'October surprise'...

HILLARY: Twenty years ago, when Bob Dole accepted the Republican nomination, he pointed to the exits in the convention hall and told any racists in the party to get out. The week after 9/11, George W. Bush went to a mosque and declared for everyone to hear that Muslims love America just as much as I do. In 2008, John McCain told his own supporters that they were wrong about the man he was trying to defeat. Senator McCain made sure they knew Barack Obama, he said, is an American citizen and a decent person. We need that kind of leadership again.

RUSH: Oh, there she goes, almost screaming, almost going off into ex-wife land. Now, that's even further outreach. McCain, George W. Bush, she's saying kind things about George W. Bush? This is an invitation. But what Hillary conveniently left out, which we will remind you, because I'm sure you know it and may be shouting at your radios even now, she is the one who started the birther movement on Barack Obama, in her campaign of 2008. And it was her husband who played the race card on Barack Hussein O.

It was her husband who said to Ted Kennedy in a moment of frustration in South Carolina (Clinton impression), "Hey, Ted, this guy, this is a fairy tale. This guy's, he's dreaming, it wasn't that long ago, Ted, this guy'd be getting our scotch. Isn't that right, Ted?" Well, Obama heard about that and there was friction from that day forward. But it was Hillary and her campaign which started this whole birther business. Trump didn't start it.
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2..._going_to_let_her_get_away_with_the_hypocrisy

Looking at the polls, seems a whole lotta people are still not looking forward to Nov.

vswSiiZ.jpg

P3RkAP0.jpg

Hillary had one of her worst coughing fits yet earlier today while addressing Cleveland. Unfortunately, she did not drop dead....sorry to spoil your Labor Day festivities.

cou_zpslxwtvc9a.jpg

Last edited:
I wish she'd step aside and let a true progressive (re-)take the baton at this stage. Bernie's far and away the best candidate for president.

Polls Shows Bernie Sanders Would Win Election By Landslide
http://yournewswire.com/polls-shows-bernie-sanders-would-win-election-by-landslide/

Polling data shows Bernie Sanders would trounce Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump and win in a landslide if the election was held today and he was on the ticket.

New aggregated poll data from hundreds of polls nationwide have delivered Clinton and Trump the lowest favorable ratings of presidential candidates since polls began 30 years ago.

Clinton’s favorability rating has slumped to 41% among all eligible voters, according to the Huffington Post, while Trump’s remains steady at a low 36%.

Sanders meanwhile has surged to his highest favorable rating of the election season. His 53.4% favorable rating is so far ahead of both candidates it suggests that he would trounce them both and win the election in a landslide if it was held today.

Unfit for office

She may be a chain smoker. You have to be to deal with the shitstorm she constantly gets from all sides.

Best case, if it's related to smoking: Bronchiectasis or COPD are best case scenarios. Worst case is Lung Cancer.

Her job is also super stressful, so it could be due to acid reflux paired with smoking or GERD?

I think she just does it when she doesn't want to answer a question or has had enough of being around the common people.

I think she just does it when she doesn't want to answer a question or has had enough of being around the common people.

Definitely a tactic she's used many times in the past along with a well inserted laugh (to buy time to answer or to deflect), but her cough now is something she can't control. She is hiding something very serious and we have a right to know what it is.

Definitely a tactic she's used many times in the past along with a well inserted laugh (to buy time to answer or to deflect), but her cough now is something she can't control. She is hiding something very serious and we have a right to know what it is.

Huma's pubs are made of steel.

...but her cough now is something she can't control. She is hiding something very serious and we have a right to know what it is.

I agree. She's got to come clean with her med records, tell the American people what is going on. Hillary needs to release her med records, Trump his tax records. We need full transparency of both presidential candidates.