• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hilary not healthy?

• Thread starter Thread starter POP
  • Start date Start date
Well yes, because Cruz was the most Conservative of the primary candidates. But Trump won and he has moved on to the larger issue of defeating Hildebeast. I don't have a problem with it.

Cruz was a big government RINO. He was no where near as conservative as Rand Paul.

She is definitely hacking up sputum. It's not an allergy. It's bronchial or in the lungs.

if it continues - and it will - Trump's campaign could say a vote for Hillary would be a vote for Kaine, since Hillary just may drop dead while taking oath or almost assuredly once she's back in the club house where that ******* Billy Blythe was getting his oral services.

if it continues - and it will - Trump's campaign could say a vote for Hillary would be a vote for Kaine, since Hillary just may drop dead while taking oath or almost assuredly once she's back in the club house where that ******* Billy Blythe was getting his oral services.

I would not do that. The Democrats may prefer Kaine over Clinton.

I think it's a Huma pube.

In other shocking news, Hildebeast may be gay.

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2016/09/06/hillary-to-come-out-as-lesbian-in-october-surprise/

According to a Sept. 2, 2016 report on the National Enquirer, the humble tabloid that alone broke the stories of Charlie Sheen’s HIV and former VP candidate John Edwards’ adultery and “love child”:

After 40 years in a sham marriage, Hillary Clinton could be on the verge of confessing: “I am a lesbian!” It’s a shocking scenario that has often been secretly considered by her top campaign strategists. Now, as her longtime aide Huma Abedin is getting divorced [from compulsive sexter, former Democratic NY Congressman Anthony Weiner], D.C. insiders are taking their boldest steps yet in speculating about Hillary’s chances as an openly gay presidential candidate!

“Hillary wouldn’t admit she’s an out-and-out lesbian,” advised one source, “but confess that she sought the comfort of women to ease the pain of Bill’s serial cheating.” It’s a bold strategy that’s already seen some tentative maneuvers by campaign insiders.

As covered by The National ENQUIRER, Hillary’s campaign workers have already spoken bluntly about her close aide Huma frequently staying overnight in the same hotel room as the former First Lady!

Lesbian rumors have followed Hillary for years — beginning with her time having a gay roommate in college. Bill’s former mistress Gennifer Flowers once wrote that Bill told her that Hillary “has been with more women than I have.”

And, as reported by The ENQUIRER, Hillary’s staffers have been scrambling over fears that Hillary’s secret love life was exposed in the leaked emails from her disastrous stint as Secretary of State.

“Hillary’s long-guarded secret is about to explode publicly,” said one insider. That’s why Hillary’s advisors are now preparing the best way to deal with any bombshell revelations. “She fears Donald Trump is just itching to expose her and reveal the truth,” added another source — noting that the campaign is looking to Ellen DeGeneres to support her in making any announcement.

The idea, said the insider, is for Hillary to talk about “her sexuality in a special sit-down interview with Ellen,” as the candidate declares that she stayed married to Bill “because she didn’t want to humiliate daughter

Great joke from Bob Kerrey in the 1992 Democratic primaries ... he said that Jerry Brown wondered how the wimmins had intimate relations without a man, and when he learned, Brown exclaimed, "Oh, my God, I'm a lesbian!!"

Kerry received all sorts of grief for the joke, which never made sense. The damn thing made fun of Jerry Brown, not lesbians.

Mainstream media never covered Hillary’s massive “hacking” or coughing attack, yet it is #1 trending. What’s up?
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)

If she's breathing, she's lying - another lung busting coughing attack on radio today

Maybe she is faking the coughing fits to distract from other issues. Either way, could one of her staffers please teach her to not keep hacking into the microphone? I mean for ****'s sake just back away from the mike. The world doesn't want to hear your hag *** hacking up a lung.

Maybe she is faking the coughing fits to distract from other issues. Either way, could one of her staffers please teach her to not keep hacking into the microphone? I mean for ****'s sake just back away from the mike. The world doesn't want to hear your hag *** hacking up a lung.

Racist/Sexist/Bigot/Homophobe.

That cough is definitely not fake. There's too much **** in her throat to fake a rattle like that.

Isn't there a debate coming up this month ? How is that gonna work...excuse me for a half hour while I visit a doctor ?

9CsfvAL.jpg

I heard that if Hillary eats a banana, a grape and a cherry on the same day, she will literally explode.

I heard that if Hillary eats a banana, a grape and a cherry on the same day, she will literally explode.

And I heard that you post demonstrably false claims, get schooled in replies, and then pretend you never said the stupid thing you wrote.

One of these is true.

She should have Ron and his hearse in the motorcade too.

She should have Ron and his hearse in the motorcade too.

I'd be happy to oblige.
My religion says it's a sin to wish death on people but i can think of two that will make the planet a better place when they're gone and that's Hildebeast and George Soros.

Clinton doesn't have the stamina to walk outside at an event.

This recent " overheating " Where Clinton was visibly wobbling and didn't have the stamina to enter a car by herself shows real issues with her health Don't buy the I was dehydrated bunk. Her people carry water and she can get a drink whenever.

Perhaps this is why she doesn't appear often in public, and seldom holds a press conference?