• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hillary makes the rounds showing us exactly why she lost...

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score
So far I've heard her blame Bernie Sanders, Matt Lauer, the Russians, Trump, dumb voters, Obama, James Comey, sexists, Joe Biden.

Yes, she pays lip service to taking some responsibility, but even the emails she blames on the media and Comey for painting them in such a negative light when it was really no biggie.

What a narcissistic psychopath. Does she not get how delusional she sounds? Does she not realize how dishonest and unlikable she comes across?

The only good thing she said is that she'll never run for public office again. Thank God for that.

The only good thing she said is that she'll never run for public office again. Thank God for that.
Don't bet on it. Longtime listeners to The Jim Quinn Show will remember Larry Nichols from Arkansas back in the 90's: (insert raspy voice) "Queeeen...the Clintons are never going away...I'm tellin' ya...they're never going away....''

I read not long ago that she still has what's left of her staff brief her every morning on the world's happenings. You know, like she matters.

Don't bet on it. Longtime listeners to The Jim Quinn Show will remember Larry Nichols from Arkansas back in the 90's: (insert raspy voice) "Queeeen...the Clintons are never going away...I'm tellin' ya...they're never going away....''

I read not long ago that she still has what's left of her staff brief her every morning on the world's happenings. You know, like she matters.

Certainly the Clintons aren't going away. Chelsea's already being anointed.

It did make me laugh out loud today, watching her act all shocked and appalled by the Trump grab 'em by the ***** tape, given who she's married to.

Saw a report that she was so convinced she won the Presidency that she bought an 11 million dollar home in Chappaqua for staff members.

Anyone else think she looked healthier last night then when she was on the campaign trail? Her hair wasn't helmeted and she looked like she lost weight.

Anyone else think she looked healthier last night then when she was on the campaign trail? Her hair wasn't helmeted and she looked like she lost weight.

She looked like the same miserable, evil lying ***** that she's always been, maybe with a little more of a front butt. (or gunt)

Last edited:
Good grief just **** off already. Go enjoy your money. Your time in power is done,but I'm sure your lust for it like all leftist asshats is not. Good bye.

She lost because people know how corrupt she is. Add that to the fact that she is utterly unlikable and the way it is known that she treats people who are beneath her she had no chance to be elected and no one to blame but herself.

So true...every word of it!

It's just so funny...the MSM has tried so hard for decades to polish this turd....but people just keep seeing right through it. And she still doesn't get it. She's dumb as a box of rocks.

giphy.gif

Even blacks dont like her. Those are her core voting block.

She's done, best get used to it. You guys can continue to wallow in your Hillary love/hate, she's no longer politically relevant.

She wiil use her ill gotten billions to prop up other ultralibs. Chelsea will get a lot of press, air time and interviews in an attempt to test yhe political water.

She's done, best get used to it. You guys can continue to wallow in your Hillary love/hate, she's no longer politically relevant.

I know that and you know that but SHE doesn't know that and anyone in the Dem party who tells her will end up dead.

She looked like the same miserable, evil lying ***** that she's always been, maybe with a little more of a front butt. (or gunt)

I didn't say she looked GOOD. Just that she didn't look as worn out as she did on the campaign trail.

oh noes - snowflakes are crying their wittle eyes out

Trump wins AGAIN!

hahahahahaha

Hillary Clinton Says She Will Never Run for Office Again

"As an active politician it’s over. I am done with being a candidate,” Clinton said

“I went, into a frenzy of closet cleaning, and long walks in the woods, playing with my dogs, and, as I write—and—you know, my share of chardonnay. It was a very hard transition. I really struggled,” she said. “I couldn’t feel; I couldn’t think. I was just gobsmacked, wiped out.”

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slat...says_she_will_never_run_for_office_again.html

------------------------------

What an image!

Hysterical!

A drunken Hillary in a screaming hissy fit, cursing Bernie, scrubbing floors, throwing ashtrays........BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Right.

Like she and ******* Billy Blythe won't be a force behind the scenes in the DNC,