• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hottest Spring On Record Globally 2014

Just another update on global warming.. it's 65 degrees here today. The normal temp for this time of year is 93. Almost 30 ******* degrees cooler than normal. The "forecast" high for today was suppose to be 73. They only missed it by 8 degrees. Yup, less than 24 hours ago these geniuses that can tell weather patterns for the entire world 100 years from now can't accurately forecast the temp. for a small region within 8 ******* degrees in less than 24 hours.

"Uhhh, that's weather, not climate. We **** up weather all the time, but CLIMATE!?!?!? We are ALL over that. Just look at our models ..."

CMIP5-90-models-global-Tsfc-vs-obs-thru-2013.png

"**** it, weathermen have tampered with our climate models."

/s Elfiepolo

"Goddammit, that earlier chart was created by a teabagger oil baron who burns babies to increase carbon output. Here are the REAL data:"

13735523758427.jpg

"Son of a @#$^ing *****, those numbers MUST have come from Hitler's grandson while he was drilling for oil. That **** can't be right ... can it???"

/s Elfiepolo

This just in.........Obama Sends Troops to Border After Learning Illegals Deny Climate Change

“Over the weekend the president was informed that a vast majority of the immigrants entering the United States illegally are climate change deniers. Following confirmation of this information from Homeland Security and the FBI, President Obama met with Army Chief of Staff, General Raymond Odierno. The president ordered the general to send troops to the border in an effort to stem the rising tide of immigrant deniers illegally crossing our shared border with Mexico.”

When a reporter asked what would happen to the tens of thousands of children that have already been apprehended, the press secretary’s response was matter of fact.

“President Obama has made it clear how he feels about climate change deniers. Child deniers are just as much a threat to national security as adult deniers. The president may not have the authority at this time to deport American deniers, but he will not hesitate to immediately deport any man, woman or child illegally entering this country who has the audacity to deny climate change.”

“I’m just so disappointed in those little brown children,” Pelosi groaned. “I opened my arms to them in public speeches. I even said I wished I could bring them home with me. Thank God that didn’t happen. Otherwise I’d have little brown deniers crawling all over my expensive furniture.”

“At this point, what difference does it make what color they are?” Hillary barked. “They may be brown on the outside, but inside there’s a denier kicking and screaming against settled science.”

An unidentified man outside a detainment center told reporters he’d spoken with many of the illegal immigrants being held and said they couldn’t be climate change deniers because they had no idea what climate change was. Later in the day, on orders from Attorney General Eric Holder, the man was arrested for suspicion of harboring feelings of discontent with President Obama.
http://www.thedailyrash.com/obama-s...-after-learning-illegals-deny-climate-change/

Weatherman reported last week that the Pittsburgh area hasn't had a day above 90* this year.

ten day forecast doesn't have 1 day above 88 in the next 10 days in Richmond VA. I have lived here since '86, this summer is as average as can be. *Not that a 10 day forecast can be trusted, because they are rarely correct. Yet algore knows that the polar icecaps will be gone by 2 years ago. You can take that **** to the bank.

Awful chilly here in PA. I wonder if my heat will kick on tonight. Maybe i'll need an oil delivery in July. Of course that somehow proves climate change too.

Still well below average here. Has been all summer. The high tomorrow is 82 degrees. The "normal" high is 94. 12 degrees below normal. And that's if it gets that high. Some places won't get out of the 70s.

Record low this morning, here in Pittsburgh. RECORD low.

Lovely 53 degrees this morning. 72 now and what I call perfect.

Might see 80 on Saturday but that's it for the next 10. Yee Haw!

May get cold as a witches tit in winter but this is my kind of Summer Weather. Love Minnesota Climate.

Was the glacier passing sion?
sion's Prius was in the left lane. The glacier, pissed off for the past 4 miles, passed in the right lane, giving sion the look of disgust as he churned up to 2.37 mph.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ark steel again.

In other GW news, les than a month after Al Gore was trumpeting Solar as the savior due to a drastic drop in cost to the point that with government subsidies, a solar plant might not be bankrupt within a few years of opening ... it is revealed that the Chinese have been flooding the market with solar panels priced under cost to build supposedly to crush competition in hopes of cornering the market...in which case prices would be rising to at or above where they were before... so in reality, it remains that its far too expensive and for Americans, still utterly useless on a grand scale...

Just remember as environmental people hype the germans renewables as some sort of proof of concept that this works right now, This is a quote from them when they were talking about their bioenergy goals... "These goals are only achievable in combination with greatly reduced energy demand" ... they aren't goignt to generate enough... they are going to restrict usage... it isn't on demand power... its efficiency is tied to conditions out of our control and we have no real storage capacity yet.

Globally speaking if you will, our temperatures are below the line, obviously. We need to go back to the lab and turn over some rocks until we find some warming.

Globally speaking if you will, our temperatures are below the line, obviously. We need to go back to the lab and turn over some rocks until we find some warming.

I'm sure some folks at East Anglia can make you a chart...not sure the chart will convince anyone anymore. Well unless you drink all of the Kool Aid...85 was the high today in ATL, 61 tonight....ever been to the deep South in late July? 61? 85?

74 for the high today in Gasburg, Va...right on the VA/NC border. SAVE THE EARTH PEOPLE!!!! Do I need to edumacate you people more? The ******* world is melting and you people are not listening to algore. Save yourselves!