• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hottest Spring On Record Globally 2014

Just went out on the lake on my jetski....it was too cold to stay out there for long. Once again, this is on the NC/VA border where the typical summer day is 90 degrees. It is 73 degrees now at high noon, I have lived in this area for over 25 years and cannot remember any day LET ALONE A WEEK where it has been this cool. BTW, 97% of scientists in 100 BC said the earth was flat. Go **** yourself algore. I hope you die freezing to death in Florida you ******* bunghole loving dickwad. Anyone still drinking the coolieaid needs to be shot for lack of brain cells. If our gubmint spends one more dime on ******* "climate change" research I hope it is to find out why it is so ******* cold in NC in August. And they can throw in the 6 inches of snow we got in March here. ******* retards.

Not that it matters but the heat index has been 100 to 105 all summer here. Unbearable.

damn that **** is looking good these days...

1-garden-of-eden.jpg

I live in md. usually hot and humid. I have had my ac on 4 days this entire year.

I just got a $318 electric bill. I've never had one over $270.

BTW, why is a weather thread in G&G?

BTW, why is a weather thread in G&G?

Because the Libtards think there is global warming, or cooling depending, humans are the cause of it, and the government can control it with taxes and regulation.

Because the Libtards think there is global warming, or cooling depending, humans are the cause of it, and the government can control it with taxes and regulation.

and that makes you racist.

Oh you silly climate deniers. Don't you know it's not global warming anymore? It's climate change. Clearly, your climate is different than it was last summer. Just try to deny.

Oh you silly climate deniers. Don't you know it's not global warming anymore? It's climate change..

it's called moving the goalposts

That's why I always call it Global Warming - it's makes their heads asplode

There have been several climate change supporters who have tried to press this idea that not supporting or believing in global warming should be a crime.. seriously... its total dark ages "my science cannot be disputed" ****. Not a good trend... to note at least one of them pushing this up in Germany IIRC, came after he was schooled in a debate and pissy as hell.

Being dumb isn't a crime. It's a way of life for many folks.

That's the beauty of stupidity, some are so dumb, they are not aware they are dumb.