• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hottest Spring On Record Globally 2014

How would they get out then without liberal policies? Someone cited Ben Carson as an example; If Carson's mom would not have recieved government aid who knows where he'd be today.

Spell-check - use it, dumbass.

And as to your purported content - you know more about overcoming obstacles faced by black families in the United States than Dr. Carson? No, perhaps you know more about the obstacles faced by blithering idiots, since you face those obstacles every day, but as to the obstacles facing black families, I place more reliance on Dr. Carson.

And where would Dr. Carson be without government giveaways? Your asking that question shows how truly sick you are.

Specifically, you want to take credit for Dr. Carson's achievements. But for government goodies, you suggest, a hard-working and brilliant man like Dr. Carson would be changing tires at a Goodyear store.

Maybe Dr. Carson is successful because of, well, you know, WHAT THE **** HE HAS DONE? Nope, says the incredibly irritating and vile Polo, government gets the credit.

Finally, your contemptible racism is apparent in the cartoons you post. Yes, of course, white males are successful due to their skin color and gender. Hard work? Intellect? Education? Devotion to a profession or trade? Pfffft, all skin color and gender. Whities just won the skin-color and gender lottery, and show up at the "Free Money for Whites" store and cash in.

Meanwhile, according to you, African-Americans cannot succeed without handouts from the generous government, led by nobility such as Polo.

You are a contemptible racist. What is so incredible is that you believe that others are racist, while it is clearly you - AND YOU ALONE - who is so obsessed with race and believes that race decides the issue.

So climb back into your hole, bigot.

Spell-check - use it, dumbass.

And as to your purported content - you know more about overcoming obstacles faced by black families in the United States than Dr. Carson? No, perhaps you know more about the obstacles faced by blithering idiots, since you face those obstacles every day, but as to the obstacles facing black families, I place more reliance on Dr. Carson.

And where would Dr. Carson be without government giveaways? Your asking that question shows how truly sick you are.

Specifically, you want to take credit for Dr. Carson's achievements. But for government goodies, you suggest, a hard-working and brilliant man like Dr. Carson would be changing tires at a Goodyear store.

Maybe Dr. Carson is successful because of, well, you know, WHAT THE **** HE HAS DONE? Nope, says the incredibly irritating and vile Polo, government gets the credit.

Finally, your contemptible racism is apparent in the cartoons you post. Yes, of course, white males are successful due to their skin color and gender. Hard work? Intellect? Education? Devotion to a profession or trade? Pfffft, all skin color and gender. Whities just won the skin-color and gender lottery, and show up at the "Free Money for Whites" store and cash in.

Meanwhile, according to you, African-Americans cannot succeed without handouts from the generous government, led by nobility such as Polo.

You are a contemptible racist. What is so incredible is that you believe that others are racist, while it is clearly you - AND YOU ALONE - who is so obsessed with race and believes that race decides the issue.

So climb back into your hole, bigot.

This may be candidate for best post of the year - hands down. Accurate and true.

Tired as hell of racists calling me racist, and believing they're not racist while being racist.

just like President Obama said...."he didn't earn that"......

My dad had to use food stamps to support us when the mills closed until he found a janitors job nearly two years later...and that wasn't from lack of trying... it was a really bad time for him and he hated it. In times like that it is needed, on the flip side I know dozens and dozens of people who collect while making serious cash under the table, even some family members. I know a guy from my Meadows days who cheated the system very way possible. The programs may be needed, but not to the extent they are now. They really ought to go back to the point where they checked your home to see if you had luxuries before they'd give you hand outs. Free money should go only to the most desperate and needy... not every small psychosis and lazy ***. if a medical condition cannot be diagnosed or tested for, then sorry it doesn't exist. The tipping point to this scenario is when the overtaxed middle class press to eliminate all social programs due to abuse, and inevitable throw the baby out with the bathwater... proper reform and severe cuts now will stop that from happening.

Also its important to note the vast majority of issues we have in this country are due to classism, not racism. Racism is the distraction that keeps us from focusing on the wrong things..

along the racism lines... check out the current debate going on with the tech firms like Google and Yahoo, which are almost completely White or Asian males... there simply are no qualified people of other minorities interested in the fields they need... (from the USA today opinion piece) "Last year, only 0.4% of freshman college women said they were majoring in computer science. In 12 states, not a single African-American high school student took the advanced placement exam for computer science; the same was true for Latino students in eight states."

Its like diversity in sports, until people are interested in playing, you do not get a decent diversified sport. If 1,000,000 guys of one race want to play football and 1 guy of another race does too, it stands to reason that you are more likely to find the best candidate out of the million rather than the one.

Real racism is when qualified persons are being passed over or ignored due to a physical trait. that is almost never the case in faceless corporations these days, since touting minority numbers can be profitable both in PR and occasionally in other more substantial metrics. I know in my previous management time when I was younger, corporate always pushed for minority and women hires at every chance.

Palo... IMO and I certainly have no clue about the mind of coolie, but I think posting a different video with the same intent is probably the same as being told to stop saying "**** off" to someone and then saying "encule" instead... (which yours truly may or may not currently be barred from another team's football site for doing... lol.... ;) )

In 12 states, not a single African-American high school student took the advanced placement exam for computer science; the same was true for Latino students in eight states.

That would acting white and not keeping it real, you Oreo.

98% of all "green house gasses" is water vapor. So unless you want to get rid of all of those pesky oceans lakes and water ways, I suggest we set back and enjoy the view.

Welcome back chicken taint.......it was kind of nice not taking "intellectual reamings" and "logical beatings" on a daily basis so please go easy on us this time, huh? We've barely begun to recover from the damage wreaked upon our egos and self esteem since your last tenure.

It's the cartoons. They cut so deeply.

Last edited by a moderator:
Da ****? Now we get to deal with scrolling through a bunch of stupid cartoons? Can we re-ban this tool please?

Here this better illustrates your cartoon like view of the world. Maybe this will help you better understand the position other people were put in.
And one that will help you understand privilege. I won't call it w**** privilege, which is really what it is.

What makes you think some troglodyte, liberal cartoonist's view of the world has any resemblance to reality?

What makes you think some troglodyte, liberal cartoonist's view of the world has any resemblance to reality?
Especially Rob Rogers from The Newspaper Whose Name We Dare Not Speak, whose cartoon is the one in the middle. Ain't that bannable?

Weather's been completely goofy this year. That "warm spring" thingy, yeah, no frost in June. Got it.

On the flip side, we're not getting any oppressive heat - that is temps > 89 and humid. That I can do without.

Polo really needs to control her temper. I would suggest anger management classes. She has a month to think about it now.

yes we can...a month this time....

Probably should have a sticky reminding people not to post anything from One Of America's Great Newspapers. I went looking for it to quote but couldn't find anything.
Happy to be of service. :p

I live in the south and this has been one of the coolest summers on record. It's only been @ average or a degree above average 2 days the past few months. Hell we were running ~5-10 degrees below normal for several weeks. Right now it is in the low 80s. It should be 93 degrees here. So it over 10 degrees below normal. This after one of the coldest winters in memory. I bet we haven't been above average more than a handful of days in over a year. But we've been below average by huge amounts for at least a year.

I'm gonna miss PoloElfie as much as I'd miss having a bad case of poison ivy covered with Tabasco sauce

It was 56F here this morning. In the middle of July.

**** that irrational PMS43 gash.

Again, I think he/she's a blast. It hilarious watching its denial and arrogance not to mention a whole lot of fun destroying its every point or argument and watching it congratulate itself on "winning" another one.

Last edited:
Just another update on global warming.. it's 65 degrees here today. The normal temp for this time of year is 93. Almost 30 ******* degrees cooler than normal. The "forecast" high for today was suppose to be 73. They only missed it by 8 degrees. Yup, less than 24 hours ago these geniuses that can tell weather patterns for the entire world 100 years from now can't accurately forecast the temp. for a small region within 8 ******* degrees in less than 24 hours. And I'm not talking about the local weather guy. He gets his information from the NWC and just spits out what he is told. BTW the long range "forecast" shows that we won't even approach normal temps for at least a week. And even that has us a few degrees below normal.