• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

How Bernie could get back in

madinsomniac

Reaction score
Look, Hillary is toast... I'm hearing the dnc is actively planning in case this goes into a full collapse and she must pull out.

The rumor is Biden with some thinking Kaine... There is no DNC support for the Bernstar, but he has options... The jill stein offer is still on the table... If he becomes publicly open to a scenerio whare he takes her place, the dems will have to consider him as their guy or utterly lose a divided election.. Its a nuclear option for sure, and perhaps they call his bluff... But it's realistic and may work..

Well Bernie sold out to hillary and I'm sure got some compensation so I doubt he will upset the apple cart. If Biden runs trump will be in trouble. Best bet is to keep Hillary in the race

I'd take a Biden-Kaine ticket, or a Bernie-Kaine ticket, or a Kaine-Bernie ticket. In fact, I'd prefer all of those - by a wide margin - to Hillary at this point.

14238248_1788165354797036_45752649032675219_n.jpg

I'd take a Biden-Kaine ticket, or a Bernie-Kaine ticket, or a Kaine-Bernie ticket. In fact, I'd prefer all of those - by a wide margin - to Hillary at this point.

As I mentioned previously, I kinda like Biden. Is he the smartest candidate? No. Is he the most articulate candidate? No.

Is he a politician I would actually trust as commander-in-chief, and somebody I believe would have America's interests first? Yes.