• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

How sweet will it be when we when the SB this year

You drunk enough to bet?
Steelers won't win the division let alone a playoff game or Superbowl. I bet they get swept by the Browns

You drunk enough to bet?
Steelers won't win the division let alone a playoff game or Superbowl. I bet they get swept by the Browns

Not drunk enough the recognize a troll. **** off. The brownies will always be the brownies. The **** dumpster they are and will crumble like every ******* year.

Last edited:
You drunk enough to bet?
Swept by the clowns huh, I'll take that bet. Loser has to sport a signature of the winners choosing. Effective after the second matchup until beginning of new calendar year.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Steeler Nation mobile app

You drunk enough to bet?

JFC. Do you know Ben Roethlisberger's record against the Browns? It's like 22-2-1. He just won't allow them to lose against them. It's like Brady against the Bills.

And good on you Atl, never hurt anybody to feel optimistic.

All this team has gone through the last couple years it’s going to feel so good to raise that Lombardi in the air. Every time we have won has been amazing but this year will probably will rank as the highest moments IMO.

NO, although this year's SB win would be VERY special, that first win in the 70's would be VERY hard to beat. 40+ years of dry dirt, then WHAM................. 2+2=4

Hard to beat that out as to how much it meant to the city of PITTSBURGH and the people / fans / ownership etc.

Unless maybe you didn't experience or have faded memory of those SBs. I Would love to have the 7th under our belts and yes it would be fabulous story line considering,.............. NOT argueing as all SB wins are greatest ever,....... Till the next one............

Salute the nation

I think "bigben" just got caught up in the moment and, like Coach and LeMEon, has to much pride or stupidity to admit so. I'm all for the call out but also give him a chance to recind in a manorful way. A chance for troll bait to show his / her inner qualities so to speak................

Salute the nation