• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I hope the next time Ben gets hurt, he doesn't bother coming back in.

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score
The guys on KDKA sports showdown are ripping him to shreds for coming back in after an injury. **** them and all other fans that think he wants to leave a game on purpose and then come back later. We dont win in Cincy last year if he didn't come back. Shazier gets ripped for not playing hurt, now Ben gets ripped for coming back and trying to play hurt.

Damned if ya do...

Damned if ya don't.

Yep it was taped before the info about his knee came out and the douche bag Chris Mack acted like he was rubbing his eyes crying saying "owe my knee" and Tim Benz said he tries to Willis Reid to much.

I'd just ignore most of the media anyway. Even more so the guys who never played a team sport in their life. Who the **** are they anyway. The last guys picked in pe class.

It didn't help his cause that he threw an interception in the play. Ridiculous to call him out considering how much the guy plays through.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Didn't expect a local Pgh sports talk show to bash him about the injury. I would have guessed that the four letter sports network and the shield's own network to lead the charging in bashing Ben.

think the media remembers the days of him always saying he was hurt.

All kidding aside how many here thought he was bullshitting? He limped off after a pic on a play where nobody breathed on him. It sucks he's really hurt, this team is going nowhere without him.

It's the doctors decision to take them to the locker room for further observation, not the players. Ben is the last guy that wants to leave a game.

One of the discussion points was will he make the condition worse if he plays. Another point to consider is how does the injury affect his play. I feel not enough of the latter was done. The first step to getting out of a hole is putting down the shovel. Trying to force the ball with a dinged up qb was not likely a good plan in hindsight. Would a healthy back up have been less likely to turn it over the Ben did, we will never know.

Didn't expect a local Pgh sports talk show to bash him about the injury. I would have guessed that the four letter sports network and the shield's own network to lead the charging in bashing Ben.

media is media local or not

what they say means little to nothing