• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I knew it was a commin'

antifatweetboston-911x1024.jpg

No, CNN and Tibs said they are heroes.

No, CNN and Tibs said they are heroes.
I didn't say they were heroes. Show me where I said they were heroes. I said - about the Charlottesville protests - that many people were there for the right reason, to stand up to Nazis and KKK and where not affiliated with AntiFa or BLM. I've denounced and condemned AntiFa several times in this very thread. Not sure why you see the need to join those that constantly lie and embellish on this board, but if that suits you, so be it.

I believe there were 40,000 protestors on the streets that day in Boston, and police made 27 arrests, which is a 0,07% crime rate for the event. I reckon it's higher at a typical baseball game.

But by all means let's focus on the few bad apples and not 39,973 people that came out and peacefully protested. Rinse and repeat on this board. Anyone and everyone that stands against Trump and the Far Right are vile, bloodthirsty communists, anarchists and terrorists. We know the drill.

I said - about the Charlottesville protests - that many people were there for the right reason, to stand up to Nazis and KKK and where not affiliated with AntiFa or BLM.

Isn't that pretty much what Trump said? That there were good people there who were there to protest the removal of a statue and weren't affiliated with Nazis and white supremacists? And everybody lost their **** over that.

Winning!

After Boston’s huge protest, neo-Nazis cancel rallies in 36 states
http://reverepress.com/news/bostons-huge-protest-neo-nazis-cancel-rallies-36-states/

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">BREAKING: After alt-right organizers saw huge counter-protests in Boston, they've canceled 67 "America First Rallies" scheduled in 36 states</p>— Jon Cooper (@joncoopertweets) <a href="https://twitter.com/joncoopertweets/status/899804486268485632">August 22, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Winning!

After Boston’s huge protest, neo-Nazis cancel rallies in 36 states
http://reverepress.com/news/bostons-huge-protest-neo-nazis-cancel-rallies-36-states/

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">BREAKING: After alt-right organizers saw huge counter-protests in Boston, they've canceled 67 "America First Rallies" scheduled in 36 states</p>— Jon Cooper (@joncoopertweets) <a href="https://twitter.com/joncoopertweets/status/899804486268485632">August 22, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The America First rallies were scheduled by Act for America. Not neo-nazis. You racist leftists need to get your facts straight.

Secure Our Borders
Defeat ISIS, Al Qaeda, & Affiliates
Designate the Muslim Brotherhood as a Foreign Terrorist Organization
Ensure Proper & Effective Vetting of Refugees
Respect Law & Order, our police, and our military

That is what they are for. Nothing wrong at all with that.

Here is their statement:

“ACT for America is deeply saddened that in today’s divisive climate, citizens cannot peacefully express their opinion without risk of physical harm from terror groups domestic and international,” reads a statement from the anti-Islamic group behind the rallies, which were meant to begin September 9.

Instead, a “Day of ACTion” will “be conducted through online and other media,” ACT said, but it did not detail what shape that would take.

And once again it's proven the libtards are anti-first amendment and anti-American.

Isn't that pretty much what Trump said? That there were good people there who were there to protest the removal of a statue and weren't affiliated with Nazis and white supremacists? And everybody lost their **** over that.
I didn't say there were good people there on both sides. I said there were good people there on one side, the anti-racist side. No good people march with the KKK and Nazis. That's a fact, don't care how you - or Trump - want to twist and turn it.

I didn't say there were good people there on both sides. I said there were good people there on one side, the anti-racist side. No good people march with the KKK and Nazis. That's a fact, don't care how you - or Trump - want to twist and turn it.

so, just to plays devil's advocate, there couldn't be anyone there from the Right, that were there to keep the statue, for a historical standpoint? Nothing more, nothing less?

so, just to plays devil's advocate, there couldn't be anyone there from the Right, that were there to keep the statue, for a historical standpoint? Nothing more, nothing less?

I didn't see any, did you? Vice News was embedded with the Far Right protestors from beginning to end, starting on the Fri night they marched to the statue. Watch that video and you can answer your question for yourself. All I saw was the KKK, Nazis, Anti-Semites and other White Supremacists. I think all the history buffs & scholarly statue protectors must have stayed home.

I didn't see any, did you? Vice News was embedded with the Far Right protestors from beginning to end, starting on the Fri night they marched to the statue. Watch that video and you can answer your question for yourself.

do I trust the news and their coverage? Hell no. I saw a video of people in cameo with guns peacefully walking while confronted by AntiFa protesters that walked away from trouble. My point is, the news is going to show us the worst of the protest. Saying that, not everyone is looking for violence and that should be emphasized. That doesn't get clicks or sell papers, though.

The America First rallies were scheduled by Act for America. Not neo-nazis. Here is their statement...
Boo ******* hoo. Let me shed a few tears for the Far Right snowflakes. If they have nothing to hide and nothing to fear then why cancel the rallies? Show up and be accounted for. So some counter protestors will show up to demonstrate against you? Who the **** cares? This is America, there's 1st amendment, remember? If you're not sympathetic to Nazis, to the KKK, to anti-Semites, then come out and say so and get on with it.

Boo ******* hoo. Let me shed a few tears for the Far Right snowflakes. If they have nothing to hide and nothing to fear then why cancel the rallies? Show up and be accounted for. So some counter protestors will show up to demonstrate against you? Who the **** cares? This is America, there's 1st amendment, remember? If you're not sympathetic to Nazis, to the KKK, to anti-Semites, then come out and say so and get on with it.

I have to agree.

I didn't say they were heroes. Show me where I said they were heroes. I said - about the Charlottesville protests - that many people were there for the right reason, to stand up to Nazis and KKK and where not affiliated with AntiFa or BLM. I've denounced and condemned AntiFa several times in this very thread. Not sure why you see the need to join those that constantly lie and embellish on this board, but if that suits you, so be it.

I am not lying or embellishing. You posted the photo. Own it.

I am not lying or embellishing. You posted the photo. Own it.
Oh Jesus. Look at what I've written. Actually don't, never mind. Keep seeing through your foggy glasses, mate. We all need enemies, I guess I'm yours. Let's leave it like that if it makes you feel better.

Oh Jesus. Look at what I've written. Actually don't, never mind. Keep seeing through your foggy glasses, mate. We all need enemies, I guess I'm yours. Let's leave it like that if it makes you feel better.

I read what you wrote. You portrayed them as heroes, not me.

I read what you wrote. You portrayed them as heroes, not me.
You didn't read anything I've written then. You've chosen to side with the IndySteel's of this board, for whom reason, facts and truth simply do not exist. That's fine, we all make our own choices, it's a free country.

Look, I have "known" Tibs for a lot of years, dating back to the Steelerwatch forum when the whole internet was still dial up. He went by Tibor back then. I harbor him no ill will. He pissed me off over something that is near and dear to me, and he apologized. I just ain't over it yet. End of story.

You didn't read anything I've written then. You've chosen to side with the IndySteel's of this board, for whom reason, facts and truth simply do not exist. That's fine, we all make our own choices, it's a free country.

Wish I had seen this before I wrote what I wrote. Might have written something different, LOL.

Wish I had seen this before I wrote what I wrote. Might have written something different, LOL.

No hard feelings Sarge, it's nothing personal. I just don't like it when people put words in my mouth. I think most people are like that.

Certainly members of both those groups (BLM or AntiFa) have crossed the line and should be condemned for whatever violence and harm they've caused.
I condemn any act of hatred or violence coming from individuals or groups. Regardless of political affiliation. I never have nor ever will condone any type of physical violence, for any reason.
I unequivocally condemn - without the slightest hesitancy or moral deliberation - all of the following groups and individuals associated with these groups that call for acts of violence, commit acts of violence or condone acts of violence: BLM, AntiFa, CAIR and the New Black Panther Party.

I believe there were 40,000 protestors on the streets that day in Boston, and police made 27 arrests, which is a 0,07% crime rate for the event. I reckon it's higher at a typical baseball game.

But by all means let's focus on the few bad apples and not 39,973 people that came out and peacefully protested. Rinse and repeat on this board. Anyone and everyone that stands against Trump and the Far Right are vile, bloodthirsty communists, anarchists and terrorists. We know the drill.
but, focusing on the "few bad apples" and throwing in some knee-jerk reaction is entirely what the left does.
don't ask for examples. you should know by now.

But good people march with communist organizations which incite violent riots and believe violence against police is justified?

Wannabe street thugs living in their parents basement. The rebels with a horrible cause. A few spikes on a football helmet and a pair of brass knuckles....party on...haha. God I'm so glad this horseshit isn't around me. **** is starting to look like Mad Max. If our power grid ever goes down for any period of time. The basement dwellers will be out.