• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I knew it was a commin'

Peanuts. I'm sure they are all quaking in their boots with worry.
Good to see you man up and admit you're a dumbass,

The cancellations are up to 16 pre-booked events - all during the past week since Trump's comments on Charlottesville - and counting. I'm sure the President is elated to be rejected and turned away by such a wide variety of groups. More and more people and organizations are catching on that the Trump brand is not one to be associated with. In facts it stinks like a big, steaming pile of horseshit. Maybe Trump can issue an executive order and force organizations to hold their events there. That's always an option.

Last edited:
Good to see you man up and admit you're a dumbass,

The cancellations are up to 16 pre-booked events - all during the past week since Trump's comments on Charlottesville - and counting. I'm sure the President is elated to be rejected and turned away by such a wide variety of groups. More and more people and organizations are catching on that the Trump brand is not one to be associated with. In facts it stinks like big, steaming pile of horseshit. Maybe Trump can issue an executive order and force organizations to hold their events there. That's always an option.

He'll be fine. At the rate he's mugging the taxpayers with all the Mar A Lago fees, the Trump Tower S.S. detail, all the free vacation time, he's set.

He won't have to work another day in his life....oh wait.

Notice he showed up at Trump Tower after CNN(he doesn't watch) aired the fact that he had not been there in months and what it was costing the taxpayers?

Trying to figure out why anti-Trumpers are posting proof that Trump sticks to his guns in spite of economic and political pressure as if we think that's a bad thing.

Trying to figure out why anti-Trumpers are posting proof that Trump sticks to his guns in spite of economic and political pressure as if we think that's a bad thing.

He's sticking to his guns because of the political reality that he can't tell a significant part of his base to officially **** off.

Know your enemy

"Peace through violence"

hahahahaha - wow, CNN is overflowing with more stupid than usual!

izst6_Ajz_Qywvjd_X2jhbx_Ap_NHv_A8_IBDJSs6po_i_MWFQ.jpg

Know your enemy

"Peace through violence"

A rose by any other name......

"Our" racists are fine. Yours are not. How bout they both are ******?!?

Make no mistake violence is coming and it has nothing to to with the Boogyman in the Oval Office. Race relations have turned completely to **** in the past decade. It seems to get worse every year and it seems like it's been by design. Stir up as much racial tension and mutual disdain for other races as possible, then step back and watch it explode. I'm not sure who is solely responsible but there are people high up that have been pulling those puppet strings for years. It's getting ready to erupt any day on a huge scale. Thank God my family and I don't live anywhere near a major city. Never been as happy to be a country bumpkin as I am in this day and age. I would never even entertain the possibility of living in a big city.

No it's not. There will be incidents of course, but the majority of Americans know which side is in the wrong. That's why Trump's approval rating matches his hardcore base percentage. And those people will be irrelevant once Trump is removed.

No it's not. There will be incidents of course, but the majority of Americans know which side is in the wrong. That's why Trump's approval rating matches his hardcore base percentage. And those people will be irrelevant once Trump is removed.

Removed by who?

More news your liberal media will never let you see

Florida Cop Killer Claimed To Be Member Of Black Extremist Group

The Florida man who allegedly ambushed and killed two Kissimmee police officers Friday night is a self-professed member of a black extremist group who appears to have been upset by last week’s events in Charlottesville, Va.

Everett Glenn Miller, 45, was arrested and charged with first degree murder in the killing of Officers Sam Howard and Matthew Baxter.

Miller, who goes by the name Malik Mohammad Ali on Facebook, allegedly ambushed and shot the officers as they were responding to a disturbance call.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/19/s...laimed-to-be-member-of-black-extremist-group/

It was feigned outrage on my part. Just doing my best to be a snooty, arrogant liberal. Guess it went over your head.

Seemed to be pretty much the usual bs to me. Sure it went over my head.

More news your liberal media will never let you see

Florida Cop Killer Claimed To Be Member Of Black Extremist Group

The Florida man who allegedly ambushed and killed two Kissimmee police officers Friday night is a self-professed member of a black extremist group who appears to have been upset by last week’s events in Charlottesville, Va.

Everett Glenn Miller, 45, was arrested and charged with first degree murder in the killing of Officers Sam Howard and Matthew Baxter.

Miller, who goes by the name Malik Mohammad Ali on Facebook, allegedly ambushed and shot the officers as they were responding to a disturbance call.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/19/s...laimed-to-be-member-of-black-extremist-group/

6 cops shot in one day, 2 dead, but who cares about that? OMG STATUES!

When you view all cops as evil racists, it doesn't even make a blip on your radar when they are assassinated. There are also a lot of others out there that are happy every time it happens so of course they won't ever bring it up as a negative.

TibsTardlodyte will make a simple, 2-size font statement that reads "We denounce this."

Then in Size-5 font, "Now, back to Charlottesville!!!!!!! Racists!!!!!!!!!!"

Since Micah Johnson assassinated 5 cops in Dallas in 2016, wounding 9 others, there has been a never-ending spree of hate-based, racist attacks on cops in this country. There is no idea how many have been killed. There is no difference between Charlottesville and these cop killings as both are based on racial hatred. The difference is racism. If you are outraged over Charlottesville and not these black on predominantly white hate crimes, you are racist yourself. The other difference is the media. They apologize for these black assassins, while demonizing the entire white world for 200 White Supremacists.

And people wonder why Whitey's arming himself.

But by all means, lets get back to the real hate in the world and discuss Charlottesville.

Know your enemy

"Peace through violence"

That's almost like America fighting in World War 2 trying to get peace through violence, that'll never work.......idiots.

That's almost like America fighting in World War 2 trying to get peace through violence, that'll never work.......idiots.

Speaking of idiocy, I just read someone compare WWII to Ann Coulter and Milo Yiannopoulos.

But Heather Heyer!!!!!

Now the Violent Left is attacking people that might look like a Neo Nazi. Remember, to attack someone based upon skin color, appearance, nationality, creed is wrong...said the Left over and over.

Clearly these types of unprovoked attacks, just like cop killings, need to be understood. We must understand the rage. Charlottesville and Global Warming made them do it. It's not hate or a hate crime. It's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO different than Charlottesville, you cannot even understand.

This is the new America the Left wants, a world without hate that is simply filled with a different type of hate.

Man stabbed after haircut gets him mistaken for a neo-Nazi

This Colorado man is avowedly not a neo-Nazi.

But he believes his long-on-top, buzzed-on-the-sides haircut got him mistaken for one — and nearly stabbed to death by a confused anti-fascist.

Joshua Witt, 26, escaped his brush with hairdo-doom with a defensive slice to the hand and three stitches.
“Apparently, my haircut is considered a neo-Nazi statement,” he told The Post Saturday, as his account on Facebook garnered 20,000 shares.

Witt says he’d just pulled in to the parking lot of the Steak ’n Shake in Sheridan, Colo., and was opening his car door.

“All I hear is, ‘Are you one of them neo-Nazis?’ as this dude is swinging a knife up over my car door at me,” he said.

“I threw my hands up and once the knife kind of hit, I dived back into my car and shut the door and watched him run off west, behind my car.

“The dude was actually aiming for my head,” he added.

“I was more in shock because I was just getting a milkshake.”

Witt says he has no tattoos or regalia that would finger him for a fascist. His pals are messaging him on Facebook with the only rationale they can come up with: “They say it’s my haircut.”

He’s thinking of changing his look, he says.

And how many black people were killed by cops just that year?

You try to equate an oppressed people fighting back after getting tired of seeing their friends and family members get murdered by the police for no reason, DECADE AFTER DECADE.

How can someone equate that with the violence from people who have all the privilege in the world but are just loser haters?

How does one honestly reconcile that in their mind?

And before you attack me ,I am not supporting violence of any kind, I'm trying to get the point across that I understand.

And how many black people were killed by cops just that year?

Far fewer than the # of white people killed by cops...even as a %. Despite committing substantially FEWER crimes than blacks, the white man has a higher % of being killed by a cop than a black man does.