• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I knew it was a commin'

And yet you are silent on the Bolshevik Brute Squads. Why do you refuse to condemn BLM, AntiFa, CAIR and the New Black Panther Party for being organizations dedicated to racial intimidation and political violence?

Isn't that what Trump is being lambasted for this very moment??? Tibs, we've learned this week that making a general statement about hate groups is NOT good enough. Completely unacceptable. You MUST specifically say that BLM and AntiFa must be condemned. See how easy that game is to play? The media would be tearing you apart too......but only if you were not a Democrat.

Last edited:
And yet you are silent on the Bolshevik Brute Squads. Why do you refuse to condemn BLM, AntiFa, CAIR and the New Black Panther Party for being organizations dedicated to racial intimidation and political violence?
Yes, I condemn those groups that resort to hatred and violence. This thread happens to be about far right extremists, white supremacists that used ISIS tactics and mowed people down with a car this weekend. But yes, we can take a step back and have a conversation about hate groups in general, all of which I condemn unequivocally.

6195174b02a5559824fc16162d226ea5.jpg

Tibsy will be condemning them antifa punks as soon as he finds out Uncle George spent some of his troll Trump money on them fancy flags

Yes, I condemn those groups that resort to hatred and violence. This thread happens to be about far right extremists, white supremacists that used ISIS tactics and mowed people down with a car this weekend. But yes, we can take a step back and have a conversation about hate groups in general, all of which I condemn unequivocally.

by saying "those groups", you are generalizing.
Trump does that and gets his balls kicked.

How is this hedging his bets?

JFC. By not specifically condemning the white supremacists identifying with him, he will continue to win them and alt right over. However, he will also lose some of his black and more moderate supporters. Put it this way, I don't think anyone became a Trump fan this weekend who wasn't one already.

So Nazis and fascists are somehow equivalent to those that oppose Nazis and fascists. This is what we've come to. It's a damn shame and an embarrassment.

The problem is, the antifa group is the EPITOME of fascism. They are the very thing they are bitching about, which in my experience, is standard procedure for liberals.

Here's the transcript of his statement:

President Donald Trump's comments delivered Aug. 14, 2017.

Thank you. I’m in Washington today to meet with my economics team to meet about trade policy and major tax cuts and reform. We are renegotiating trade deals and making them good for the American worker, and it's about time. Our economy is now strong, the stock market continues to hit record highs, unemployment is at a 16-year low and businesses are more optimistic than ever before. Companies are moving back to the United States and bringing many thousands of jobs with them. We have already created over 1 million jobs since I took office.

We will be discussing economic issues in greater detail later this afternoon, but based on the events that took place over the weekend in Charlottesville, Virginia, I would like to provide the nation with an update on the ongoing federal response to the horrific attack and violence that was witnessed by everyone.

I just met with FBI director Christopher Wray, and Attorney General Jeff Sessions. The Department of Justice has opened a civil rights investigation into the deadly car attack that killed one innocent American, and wounded twenty others. To anyone who acted criminally in this weekend's racist violence, you will be held fully accountable. Justice will be delivered.

As I said on Saturday, we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence – it has no place in America. And as I have said many times before, no matter the color of our skin, we all live under the same laws. We all salute the same great flag, and we are all made by the same almighty God. We must love each other, show affection for each other and unite together in condemnation of hatred, bigotry and violence. We must rediscover the bonds of love and loyalty that bring us together as Americans.

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans. We are a nation founded on the truth that all of us are created equal. We are equal in the eyes of our creator, we are equal under the law and we are equal under our constitution. Those who spread violence in the name of bigotry, strike at the very core of America.

Two days ago, a young American woman Heather Heyer was tragically killed. Her death fills us with grief, and we send her family our thoughts, our prayers and our love. We also mourn the two Virginia state troopers who died in service to their community, their commonwealth and their country.

Troopers Jay Cullen and Berke Bates exemplify the very best of America, and our hearts go out to their family, their friends and every member of American law enforcement. These three fallen Americans embody the goodness and decency of our nation. In times such as these, America has always shown it's true character, responding to hate with love, division with unity and violence with an unwavering resolve for justice. As a candidate, I promised to restore law and order to our country, and our federal law enforcement agencies are following through on that pledge.

We will spare no resource in fighting so that every American child can grow up free from violence and fear. We will defend and protect the sacred rights of all Americans and we will work together so that every citizen in this blessed land is free to follow their dreams in their hearts and to express the love and joy in their souls. Thank you, God bless you, and God bless America. Thank you very much.

by saying "those groups", you are generalizing. Trump does that and gets his balls kicked.
I unequivocally condemn - without the slightest hesitancy or moral deliberation - all of the following groups and individuals associated with these groups that call for acts of violence, commit acts of violence or condone acts of violence: BLM, AntiFa, CAIR and the New Black Panther Party.

I unequivocally condemn - without the slightest hesitancy or moral deliberation - all of the following groups and individuals associated with these groups that call for acts of violence, commit acts of violence or condone acts of violence: BLM, AntiFa, CAIR and the New Black Panther Party.

Good job. Trump said the same thing yesterday specifically about the KKK and White Supremacists. Think it mattered to anyone on the left? Nope. As I said Tibs, if you were in politics and on the right, it would already be too late for you in the opinion of the media. Judgement...made.

207 posts, 7 pages.
you were coerced and your opinion isn't reflective of who you are.

see how that works?

JFC. By not specifically condemning the white supremacists identifying with him, he will continue to win them and alt right over. However, he will also lose some of his black and more moderate supporters. Put it this way, I don't think anyone became a Trump fan this weekend who wasn't one already.

Why would he publicly respond to those punks? He chooses to ignore them. His prior statements included condemnation of these groups, If the media would ignore these groups when they gather, their numbers would drop off.
I am starting to believe that this condemnation narrative, is nothing more than a smoke screen to avoid discussing the lack of preparation, and lack to law enforcement, in an explosive situation such as this.....and this is the responsibility of the Democratic Governor, and Mayor. And like clockwork, the Democratic propaganda machine continues to push the narrative. Pretty soon they will be saying it was a result of a Mohammed video.

207 posts, 7 pages. you were coerced and your opinion isn't reflective of who you are. see how that works?
No, not really. This thread wasn't about BLM or any of those groups. It was about the White Vanguard rally in Charlottesville and the ensuing violence - that led eventually to murder - over the weekend. You guys have had the darnest time - much like Trump - to call a spade a spade and denounce the violence from the far right, as evidenced on the ground in Charlottsville. You argued incessantly about moral equivalence, how the 'left' and the media was to blame. You've argued the counter protestors that showed up to raise their voice against Nazis and White Supremacists were just as bad as the Nazis themselves. You've attempted to make this story about Soros, about AntiFa, about BLM, about the Media and the like. Yet it wasn't BLM nor AntiFa nor anyone else that drove a car into a crowd of people. Or started beating up anti-protesters, or surrounded and beat up an African American in a garage on Saturday. Or waved Nazi flags and made Nazi salutes on the streets of America. Yet you all wanted to insist we have a 50/50 conversation, as Trump did, to denounce both the violent, murderous Nazis and White Supremacits as well as those that were there to protest against them. To treat both sides as equals. In this case, in Charlottesville, I refused to play that game, because the facts showed otherwise. And many of you didn't like that. So be it.

80UHKq2.jpg

The only reason for an American to hold a Nazi Flag is after its captured in battle.

Last edited:
Have you condemned those groups yet Tibsy?

No I haven't condemned those groups. But point me to something specific they've said or done and I'll decide if there's a need to condemn them.

And here is the problem folks. Living and breathing on our board. One of our own.

A sick man drives a car into a crowd in Charlottesville, and Tibs and the Left are frothing at the mouth.

A Leftist assassin that worked for Bernie Sanders tries to assassinate US Congressmen - crickets.

BLM assassinates 5 police officers and wounds 9 others. Over the course of a year, BLM-inspired rhetoric leads to countless police being shot and killed.

Tibs won't denounce AntiFA. He claims to not know of their domestic terrorism.

AntiFA wreaks havoc from Germany to the USA...maiming and destroying property. Their leadership calls for their members to stab Trump supporters.

Tibs won't denounce BLM.
He claims to not know of their domestic terrorism.

Tibs, there's no other way to put your hypocrisy. As I said earlier in this thread and it's no longer debatable...you don't care about life and other human beings, you merely care about the flavor of said human beings. If Trump were to be assassinated today, you'd be dancing in the streets as Muslims did after 9/11, I have no doubt.

You sicken me.

I have and will continue to denounce the White Supremacists, the Neo Nazis, BLM, and AntiFA.

You just keep on propping up the violent arms of the Left.

Michah Johnson, BLM Dallas Police Assassin, revered by many on the Left. Celebrated:

160708-michah-xavier-johnson-02_a0a9cb2b1f7794d584da6578bd7042c0.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

His dead victims:

10977546_G.jpg

Last edited:
No, not really. This thread wasn't about BLM or any of those groups. It was about the White Vanguard rally in Charlottesville and the ensuing violence - that led eventually to murder - over the weekend. You guys have had the darnest time - much like Trump - to call a spade a spade and denounce the violence from the far right, as evidenced on the ground in Charlottsville. You argued incessantly about moral equivalence, how the 'left' and the media was to blame. You've argued the counter protestors that showed up to raise their voice against Nazis and White Supremacists were just as bad as the Nazis themselves. You've attempted to make this story about Soros, about AntiFa, about BLM, about the Media and the like. Yet it wasn't BLM nor AntiFa nor anyone else that drove a car into a crowd of people. Or started beating up anti-protesters, or surrounded and beat up an African American in a garage on Saturday. Or waved Nazi flags and made Nazi salutes on the streets of America. Yet you all wanted to insist we have a 50/50 conversation, as Trump did, to denounce both the violent, murderous Nazis and White Supremacits as well as those that were there to protest against them. To treat both sides as equals. In this case, in Charlottesville, I refused to play that game, because the facts showed otherwise. And many of you didn't like that. So be it.

in other words, you're unable to understand what happened.

you must believe that some idiot drove a car into the same group he was protesting with.

you also must believe that there was just one group there and they splintered and started protesting each other.

Yet you all wanted to insist we have a 50/50 conversation, as Trump did, to denounce both the violent, murderous Nazis and White Supremacits as well as those that were there to protest against them. To treat both sides as equals. In this case, in Charlottesville, I refused to play that game, because the facts showed otherwise. And many of you didn't like that. So be it.

Tibs where in the hell do you NOT see everyone here "denouncing" White Supremacists? Are you seriously skipping over pages or just covering your eyes when you see them? White Supremacists are ignorant, moronic, hateful pieces of human ****.

I underlined it, bolded it and Italicized it, so you can't pretend you missed it this time. Jesus, man open those eyes and quit blocking out things you find unpalatable.

Tibs where in the hell do you NOT see everyone here "denouncing" White Supremacists? Are you seriously skipping over pages or just covering your eyes when you see them? White Supremacists are ignorant, moronic, hateful pieces of human ****. I underlined it, bolded it and Italicized it, so you can't pretend you missed it this time. Jesus, man open those eyes and quit blocking out things you find unpalatable.
Not speaking of you Supersteeler. Speaking of those that kinda skimmed over that part and went straight to bringing up the equivalency issues with BLM, Antifa et al.

Not speaking of you Supersteeler. Speaking of those that kinda skimmed over that part and went straight to bringing up the equivalency issues with BLM, Antifa et al.

Why don't you start naming them Tibs?

you must believe that some idiot drove a car into the same group he was protesting with. you also must believe that there was just one group there and they splintered and started protesting each other.
What? No, white supremacist groups organized rallies for the weekend in a highly publicized 'call to arms' to protest against the removal of a Gen Lee statue. Counter demonstrators showed up, to protest against the Nazi far right groups. By all accounts, the far right groups surrounded the much smaller group of counter protestors and began attacking them. A member of the far right White Vanguard group who was protesting on the front lines got into his car a few hours later, and put his foot on the gas slamming into a group of counter protestors, who were marching in the street, murdering a woman and critically injured others, a total of twenty people. What is there not to understand?

After 11 pages, this much is clear, the only person here that supports domestic terrorism is you Tibs. Pretty scary.

Not one person here...NONE...have supported any White Supremacists in these threads. Nearly every poster has denounced them. Nearly everyone has said anyone bringing violence to these protests is reprehensible.

Only one person refuses to denounce all violent organizations. That's you.

We denounce the KKK, White Supremacists, the Neo Nazis, the KKK, the Weather Underground, and any other organization that would commit domestic terrorism.

You will not denounce AntiFA and BLM. You likely support them and their efforts. That makes you a supporter of Alt Left domestic terrorism. There's no other way to flavor it. Now it all makes sense. You don't see the violence from the left because you support it, and to you it's not terrorism or violence...its courageous young individuals fighting for Liberals.

You will not denounce AntiFA and BLM. You likely support them and their efforts. That makes you a supporter of Alt Left domestic terrorism. There's no other way to flavor it. Now it all makes sense. You don't see the violence from the left because you support it, and to you it's not terrorism or violence...its courageous young individuals fighting for Liberals.

You are an idiot beyond reproach. Nothing will help you at this stage. Actually maybe a hiking trip, some fresh air, long walks on some mountain trails and the like.

Here's the transcript of his statement:

President Donald Trump's comments delivered Aug. 14, 2017.

Thank you. I’m in Washington today to meet with my economics team to meet about trade policy and major tax cuts and reform. We are renegotiating trade deals and making them good for the American worker, and it's about time. Our economy is now strong, the stock market continues to hit record highs, unemployment is at a 16-year low and businesses are more optimistic than ever before. Companies are moving back to the United States and bringing many thousands of jobs with them. We have already created over 1 million jobs since I took office.

We will be discussing economic issues in greater detail later this afternoon, but based on the events that took place over the weekend in Charlottesville, Virginia, I would like to provide the nation with an update on the ongoing federal response to the horrific attack and violence that was witnessed by everyone.

I just met with FBI director Christopher Wray, and Attorney General Jeff Sessions. The Department of Justice has opened a civil rights investigation into the deadly car attack that killed one innocent American, and wounded twenty others. To anyone who acted criminally in this weekend's racist violence, you will be held fully accountable. Justice will be delivered.

As I said on Saturday, we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence – it has no place in America. And as I have said many times before, no matter the color of our skin, we all live under the same laws. We all salute the same great flag, and we are all made by the same almighty God. We must love each other, show affection for each other and unite together in condemnation of hatred, bigotry and violence. We must rediscover the bonds of love and loyalty that bring us together as Americans.

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans. We are a nation founded on the truth that all of us are created equal. We are equal in the eyes of our creator, we are equal under the law and we are equal under our constitution. Those who spread violence in the name of bigotry, strike at the very core of America.

Two days ago, a young American woman Heather Heyer was tragically killed. Her death fills us with grief, and we send her family our thoughts, our prayers and our love. We also mourn the two Virginia state troopers who died in service to their community, their commonwealth and their country.

Troopers Jay Cullen and Berke Bates exemplify the very best of America, and our hearts go out to their family, their friends and every member of American law enforcement. These three fallen Americans embody the goodness and decency of our nation. In times such as these, America has always shown it's true character, responding to hate with love, division with unity and violence with an unwavering resolve for justice. As a candidate, I promised to restore law and order to our country, and our federal law enforcement agencies are following through on that pledge.

We will spare no resource in fighting so that every American child can grow up free from violence and fear. We will defend and protect the sacred rights of all Americans and we will work together so that every citizen in this blessed land is free to follow their dreams in their hearts and to express the love and joy in their souls. Thank you, God bless you, and God bless America. Thank you very much.

r1hSDfx.gif

Go back to playing golf till you're arrested or resign you scumbag. The word unity coming from you is like the word "kindness" coming from Satan.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ivil-rights-probe-into-charlottesville-death/

Trump denounces KKK, neo-Nazis as ‘repugnant’ as he seeks to quell criticism of his response to Charlottesville

President Trump denounced the Ku Klux Klan and neo-Nazis by name Monday, declaring racist hate groups as "repugnant to all that we hold dear as Americans," as he sought to tamp down mounting criticism of his response to the killing of a counterprotester at a white supremacist rally in Charlottesville over the weekend.

“Anyone who acted criminally in this weekend's racist violence, you will be held fully accountable,” Trump said in brief remarks to reporters in the Diplomatic Reception Room of the White House, where he returned after a week of vacation in Bedminster, N.J. “We condemn in the strongest possible terms the egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence. It has no place in America.”

Trump added: “Racism is evil and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists and other hate groups that are repugnant to all that we hold dear as Americans.”

Absolutely, no doubt. You don't have to convince me of that, members of my family - including my grandfather - were murdered and prosecuted by the Soviets.