• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I vote Democrat

I vote Republican so citizens won't have healthcare so they get chronic conditions that lead to disability and
permanent dependency on the federal government.

What part of communism don't you like? Seriously. It isn't fair that some people make more than others. We need the government to take over salaries. Not fair that some people own land and some don't. Nothing is fair so the government needs to take it over. So please tell me where the U.S. needs to stop on the road to communism?

21STEELERS21 Who do you think your average republican/conservative is? Do you have any concept of who we are and what we really think? Do you think we are all rich millionaires?

I am not rich, far from it, my family income is over $50,000 under $100,000. I am not the 1 percent. I am very representative of the average American.

I live in a very modest house have two kids a dog and 3 cats, I work in sales in home improvement I have owned my own business bu could not make it work for a variety of factors many of which involve tax issues (such as the so called streamlined sales tax initiative) with people like you who think that because my company brings in money you are entitled to so much of it I can not pay myself enough to make a living.

I am willing to pay a fair share of taxes for those thing the government absolutely has to do, basic infrastructure, police, fire, national defense, basic oversight of commerce to insure a level playing field but free from onerous restrictions that strangle the ability for the common individual to be able to start and make a break a new enterprise based on there effort and ability not based on help from the government because of my race/gender/orientation/whatever.

I am not some evil racist hate monger, but I do expect everyone to be treated equally independent of race, religion, and yes, sexual orientation. I do not expect people to be treated the same regardless of ability, behavior, manners, education and grooming. I want the freedom to make my own decisions about my life on my own with out the government stepping in and telling me my beliefs are wrong. I want to be held accountable for my actions and have the freedom to attend a church that might or might not condone Homosexuality as long as I do not force those beliefs on others. I do not care if the government recognizes gay marriage but I do not want it telling a church they have to.

I want the right to have my children learn in a neutral environment that teaches facts not an agenda from either side. I want the freedom to impart my values on my children in a responsible manner and not have them brain washed by the government. I want teachers who can challenge my children and disagree with them but still respect them and honor their beliefs as long they are based in fact. I want schools to be able to teach about religions as long as they are not pushing their beliefs on my children. I want the ability to raise my children in the religious belief system as I choose. I have no problem with public schools as long as they are run correctly, unfortunately not enough are and I blame unions, bureaucracy, and government for that. I blame Parents or lack for most of the learning environment issues in the worst schools and don't think taking more of my money will ever fix those problems with out a change in the culture that is destroying those schools.

I want a leader who has the guts to lead the World and the smarts to know when to do it and when not to. I want that leader to have compassion but also the fortitude to do the right thing regardless of popular opinion polls and the gravitas to lead rather than follow. I want us to be an exceptional Country who leads the World by example and action in a fair and honest manner. Raise others up not tear them down but also to punish those that would do harm to others while respecting the sovereignty of the other Nations of the World and expecting others to do the same. I want a Commander in Chief who respects the men and women of this Country who fight for it and only send them into harms way when absolutely necessary. When sending them in give them a clear and concise plan as well as the tools to do the job asked of them without ridiculous restrictions.

Hope that helps!
I have more but that is all for now.

liberals will tolerate anyone except those who disagree with them.

I'll play despite the giant flaws in both your logic and "facts"......who should own what?
that's easy!!! the gubmint should own everything [/21batshitstupid21]

I vote Democrat because it makes me so happy that two women can be married and adopt a child and completely **** up that childs head.

Yay for rainbow stickers on the back of a Prius!

I vote Republican so citizens won't have healthcare so they get chronic conditions that lead to disability and

Yes, health insurance that's way more expensive for everyone, reduces everybody's choices, and still doesn't cover everyone is AWESOME! Especially with that high-tech website you buy it on. The federal government is so good at running stuff like this.

Wait til the sheep start getting the bills from the feds for the subsidies they weren't supposed to get. It's all going to be sunshine and butterflies.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...544992-dd14-11e3-8009-71de85b9c527_story.html

Hope that helps!
I have more but that is all for now.

Great post, I could have written that word for word, although not nearly as well.

I vote republican because I want the wealthy to own 95% of my country.

I'll play despite the giant flaws in both your logic and "facts"......who should own what?

Come on man. Have the courage of your convictions.Let's discuss this. If you just post stuff and leave or refuse to explain and defend your comments why post them? Your credability is damaged....continue to ignore responses to your posts and you'll be labeled a troll....trolls end up being banned and you can't help your cause if you can't post.

How's that government healthcare at the VA working out?

Hospitals are hemmoraging money due to Obamacare. These hospitals will either be bought out by the larger corporations because of it or they will be forced to close. Once these hospitals close, then people will have to drive for over an hour or two to get to hospitals and wait for hours upon hours, which will keep them from going to the hospital in the first place. This lack of local healthcare will lead to disability and permanent dependency on the federal government... WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT OBAMA WANTED TO HAPPEN!!!

Hospitals are hemmoraging money due to Obamacare. These hospitals will either be bought out by the larger corporations because of it or they will be forced to close. Once these hospitals close, then people will have to drive for over an hour or two to get to hospitals and wait for hours upon hours, which will keep them from going to the hospital in the first place. This lack of local healthcare will lead to disability and permanent dependency on the federal government... WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT OBAMA WANTED TO HAPPEN!!!
I don't know who sold you thids load, but I gotta tell you....I did the live audio of a regional hospital finance meeting down here about 6 months ago....

projected profits up 116 %.

they're salivating so hard, Pavlov's dog is embarrassed.

I don't know who sold you thids load, but I gotta tell you....I did the live audio of a regional hospital finance meeting down here about 6 months ago....

projected profits up 116 %.

they're salivating so hard, Pavlov's dog is embarrassed.

I'm on the board of one hospital and know other board members of our local hospitals here and we are all losing money hand over fist... but I guess you would know better than me... thanks for the heads up.

maybe it's your State....

here in the FLA, hospitals are gonna rake.

$7 tylenols going up, up, up.....

no, I'm not on any hospital boards....

but I been the guy doing the audio taping and slides/powerpoint for their meetings for damn near 25 years.

so....thanks for your knowledge.

thinking about it...

are you on the board of a private hospital?

the meeting I did, and still do. are public/county....with plenty of State money behind them.

maybe the difference.

I know the local hospital here has laid off a ton of nurses and other personnel.

I know the local hospital here has laid off a ton of nurses and other personnel.

I can only speak to the Broward County Regional Hospital District.

F/T jobs are hard to find, unless you're a nurse.

the P/T job posting at my local is 3 pages deep.

jus' sayin' what I see.

If tomorrow every hardcore Democrat and Republican vanished from the earth, the country would be far better off. The selfish stupid nonsense those two parties have done in order to keep their benefactors rich and powerful while ******* the rest of us is sickening. Fortunately, the world is full of sheep who will always vote one of those two in... till they finally sink the country at least...
That would devastate the Democrats in office and leave the Republicans in office fairly untouched. Obama would vanish, and probably Biden too, leaving Boehner the President. Yeah, I guess that would be better (how could it not be?), although we've seen that RINOs in charge can be pretty devastating to the country as well.