• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I won the rona sweepstakes

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
My weekly test - after almost two years of those tests - finally came back positive. So, I get one, maybe two weeks off with pay.

I don't have it. So, this is a mini vacation for me!

My weekly test - after almost two years of those tests - finally came back positive. So, I get one, maybe two weeks off with pay.

welcome-to-the-party-pal-welcome-to-the-party.gif

I know I'm piggybacking ST, but love me some Tyrone Biggums:

6218tn.jpg

Lucky you. I just returned to work after being out with the kung flu. Two weeks paid but I was actually sick and lost smell. You ******* californian turned wyoming ******** get all the good luck huh?

;)

Lucky you. I just returned to work after being out with the kung flu. Two weeks paid but I was actually sick and lost smell. You ******* californian turned wyoming ******** get all the good luck huh?

;)

And, we're super good looking.

;)
So, MTC, you are the one who works for Amazon right? Sorry if I have that wrong.

I got forcibly retired from a tech design job about 7 years ago after 31 years..(it was actually a blessing)
Anyway, back in June 2021 I picked up 20 hours a week at DSD8 (overnight shift). I love it. Keeping me in shape.
I have been getting daily notices about how many report "getting infected" for a while now.
I am impressed with all the safety measures Amazon implements, so I don't worry about it.
My question is do those notices include the drivers? I am never there when drivers are there.
Just curious.

PS. Djfan, folks have a home in Casper.. been vacant for a while now as they are out here in local nursing facilities.
Can you swing by sometime and see how its doing? :)

Last edited:
So, MTC, you are the one who

PS. Djfan, folks have a home in Casper.. been vacant for a while now as they are out here in local nursing facilities.
Anytime. We're up there once or twice a month. Just hit me up with the info.

So, MTC, you are the one who works for Amazon right? Sorry if I have that wrong.

I got forcibly retired from a tech design job about 7 years ago after 31 years..(it was actually a blessing)
Anyway, back in June 2021 I picked up 20 hours a week at DSD8 (overnight shift). I love it. Keeping me in shape.
I have been getting daily notices about how many report "getting infected" for a while now.
I am impressed with all the safety measures Amazon implements, so I don't worry about it.
My question is do those notices include the drivers? I am never there when drivers are there.
Just curious.

Yeah I work for amazon. I get the notices daily from the a to z app daily too. I work at the new abq1 warehouse. I like it too. I think it’s easy work. No complaints. I think the notices are only for the building you work.

Overall with covid, I’m not really worried. Much like the flu or cold. People get it severe and some don’t.

PS. Don’t invite Djfan. After inspection he’ll kidnap you and force you into slave labor. He only pays JMM with a loaf of bread once a week. Steelworth. Steelworth gets a sandwich once a week. It’s a trap

;)

Yeah I work for amazon. I get the notices daily from the a to z app daily too. I work at the new abq1 warehouse. I like it too. I think it’s easy work. No complaints. I think the notices are only for the building you work.

Overall with covid, I’m not really worried. Much like the flu or cold. People get it severe and some don’t.

PS. Don’t invite Djfan. After inspection he’ll kidnap you and force you into slave labor. He only pays JMM with a loaf of bread once a week. Steelworth. Steelworth gets a sandwich once a week. It’s a trap

;)
While correct about covid, you are wrong about me. I'm benevolent, thorough, cute, and fun to be with.

No ****

Reactions: MTC
While correct about covid, you are wrong about me. I'm benevolent, thorough, cute, and fun to be with.

No ****
You cannot smooth talk me.

I’ve dealt with she-devils back in the day before Mrs. MTC. Back I say back. The power of christ compels you!

You cannot smooth talk me.

I’ve dealt with she-devils back in the day before Mrs. MTC. Back I say back. The power of christ compels you!
It does!

Reactions: MTC
You have brain fog f