• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Id2020

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
100% against this. Anytime people have been marked or tag it was never a good thing. The reality of it is by tattooing some on their skin or or injecting them with a tiny ID, you can track it with the power of the 5G network.

linky, Coochy?

How da fuq you think I keep my ****** inline. Gotta have them online

Ironcity the only one talking sense here.

Me? I take the stupid tag, transfer it to the back of a gasoline delivery truck, and make big brother think I visit every waffle house and strip club in Florida.

My dad used to be a police officer. He gave me this nugget of advice. Never park your car outside a strip club or adult "book store". The police go by regularly and write down licence plate numbers and if there is ever a sex crime in the area, the owners of those plates are the first set of folks they cross check as potential suspects.

The more ya know...

My dad used to be a police officer. He gave me this nugget of advice. Never park your car outside a strip club or adult "book store". The police go by regularly and write down licence plate numbers and if there is ever a sex crime in the area, the owners of those plates are the first set of folks they cross check as potential suspects.

What about business vehicles, not registered in the driver's name? Like tanker trucks?

What do they do then?

The more ya know...

“Used to be a police officer” translated to “dad got busted a lot at strip clubs and glory hole spots”. ;-)

The more ya know...

So you are saying let your friend drive.

Ironcity the only one talking sense here.

Me? I take the stupid tag, transfer it to the back of a gasoline delivery truck, and make big brother think I visit every waffle house and strip club in Florida.

Ogre gonna have so many tags...