• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

If/When Trump is impeached.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Get ready to raise your voices, Coverstavites can't take the news sitting down. The clear goal is to cast shadows of doubt on his re-election campaign. The media will be relentless. We need to be just as relentless with their reporting, which anyone can predict will be biased. Expect a parade of people, many of whom aren't even in politics to come in force polluting the airwaves.

Obama, Clinton, and Biden will be able to skate with this headline, which will be in the news 24 x 7.

Last edited:
Did you know pigeons die after sex?

Well the one I ****** did.

Ah, a fan of lady MacBeth in the flesh... AKA. Warren? I think that car in your avatar needs a luxury tax every year.

Ah, a fan of lady MacBeth in the flesh... AKA. Warren? I think that car in your avatar needs a luxury tax every year.

I got antique plates. I don't even pay for the registation anymore. And it spits gas out the exhaust.

I got antique plates. I don't even pay for the registation anymore. And it spits gas out the exhaust.

Then watch out! Your car sounds like a hazard to the environment in the eyes of the radical democrats.

Ha. I look forward to the fireplace reading. ‘‘Twas the night before their vote, and all through their house, the ***** names Pelosi was scared as a mouse. Her house was filled with trolls and crooks, trying to take down a man who this country endorsed. We’ve heard it all, from a grab of a box, to a report whom the others were at fault. I see nothing here, nor did I then, **** all the dims I’m going to bed.”

He’ll be impeached. That is a certainty. He’ll be acquitted in the senate. That is a near certainty, as I simply think a few (at least) Republicans will flip, but not enough to convict. But then we are talking about a senate full of wishy washy Republicans, so you never know.

Impeached for what ? They released the transcript. Nothing in it was bad. Not to mention they released the whistleblowers name, he is a full blown Democrat , that worked for Clinton, Biden and Brennan.

Impeached for what ? They released the transcript. Nothing in it was bad. Not to mention they released the whistleblowers name, he is a full blown Democrat , that worked for Clinton, Biden and Brennan.

Irrelevant question. They came out and told the American public that they were trying to impeach him literally the day after the election. The reason doesn't even matter. It's been a 3 year investigation in search of a crime.

The House vote will be exposed for the witch hunt it has always been.

The Senate will toss it out. Full acquittal, Trump declares Victory, now he has all the ammunition he needs to rip the Dems to bloody rags for a year

Game over

He’ll be impeached. That is a certainty. He’ll be acquitted in the senate. That is a near certainty, as I simply think a few (at least) Republicans will flip, but not enough to convict. But then we are talking about a senate full of wishy washy Republicans, so you never know.

He'll be acquitted in the Senate 100%. Look at the House, not a single one even voted for it there. It looks so partisan and the whole thing is so flimsy, it's pathetic.

I let it roar everytime I go past a prius...haha.

So my work place sold a big axe edition ford truck. On my way to gas the huge *** sucker while the customers were in finance, I’m on the side road on the way to the fleet gas station, pull behind a prius at a 3 way stop; I decide to be a douche and honk the air horn. The reaction from the driver who was your typical liberal prius driver was amazing.

Tuned out. of the ridiculousness. I will never vote for another dem again,no matter the outcome. EVER.

last time I did I was 20 somsthing anyway. Then I grew up.

Same here....at least until they fix their party....and their media.

They won't have an actual impeachment in the House. They can't because there is no crime and the Republicans can ask questions. They will drag it out and keep using the "I" word so the masses THINK he is being impeached, but they won't actually do it.

The House vote will be exposed for the witch hunt it has always been.

The Senate will toss it out. Full acquittal, Trump declares Victory, now he has all the ammunition he needs to rip the Dems to bloody rags for a year

Game over

You don't get it, this is an uncashed check for Dems to attack 24 x 7, and with the aid of the media it's going to be a tough time for Trump and those connected to him. Some will turncoat if they have to. As we saw even a loyal Trump supporter did this when he was faced with jail time.

There was no collusion; that was a witch hunt. Apparently, there is something here. We can't say they cried wolf if people testify it happened. Don't get me wrong, Quid Quo Pro is always part of foreign policy. ( Obama giving 150 billion to Iran ). Trump can say he was trying to rid corruption, but he won't be able to control that narrative outside of twitter and talk radio who follow him.

Dem's have compromised the Presidency for the future. FBI agents, political plants, and such are now weaponized to overturn elections for future Presidents.

Deal making is essential, as some leaders like Putin, Jon Un, and the like have no issues on what they say or do. For now, future Presidents will be compromised as people can make stuff up, or claim foul for political putting the USA at a disadvantage.

If you haven't noticed, the lefty press isn't going to go far on Hillary's emails. They dont ask questions about the money Obama gave out to groups or nations that hate us. They won't tell you Biden's son, kicked out of the navy and with no experience made millions on money drawn from what the USA gave Ukraine.

Republicans and Conservative needs to flood the airways on NBC, CNN those guys and call them out for being biased. Call them out for offering selective news and suppressing stories that does not fit their narrative. If we don't, the odds of Waren_Sanders_Biden presidency will go way up. Trump can have his base, but the problem here is people who usually don't vote, low information types might change their mind if the media is putting it in from of their faces 24 x 7.

Last edited:
So my work place sold a big axe edition ford truck. On my way to gas the huge *** sucker while the customers were in finance, I’m on the side road on the way to the fleet gas station, pull behind a prius at a 3 way stop; I decide to be a douche and honk the air horn. The reaction from the driver who was your typical liberal prius driver was amazing.

I had one actually try to keep up with me the other day. First he gunned it like he was going to keep me from flying by him,then he sped up trying to keep pace. I kept adding 10 mph slowly. I'm like dude just stop. I'm just laughing. Probably a guy who's wife made him sell his sports car. My wife actually found mine for me. The color i wanted anyway.

I see a ton of them when i pass by UNF going to work. Thanks for saving the gas for me. Though I doubt they use 93 octane as a base fuel.

You don't get it, this is an uncashed check for Dems to attack 24 x 7, and with the aid of the media it's going to be a tough time for Trump and those connected to him. Some will turncoat if they have to.

Republicans and Conservative needs to flood the airways on NBC, CNN those guys and call them out for being biased. Call them out for offering selective news and suppressing stories that does not fit their narrative. If we don't, the odds of Waren_Sanders_Biden presidency will go way up. Trump can have his base, but the problem here is people who usually don't vote, low information types might change their mind if the media is putting it in from of their faces 24 x 7.

Derp, they been doing that non stop since the inauguration!

You worry too much what CNN says. In case you havent noticed, there were ZERO defections from the GOP in the House vote, the Senate will be the same, Dems dont stand a chance with any kind of impeach effort.

Trumps numbers havent moved either, and they wont after this hail mary fails

They might impeach in Congress because they only need a simple majority. The Senate is a different story, They need 67 votes there to impeach. And there are a couple of Senators that claim to be republicans but I have my doubts. I'm almost positive Romney would vote to impeach. But even with that the vote won't make it in the Senate.

The impeachment has already become a partisan game show.

No way he is removed from office now. Everyone (except Tibs) sees through the charade.

No matter how bad Trump acts, Congress always acts one step worse. And the media bias is still readily apparent across all platforms.

Until those things change, no way a President is impeached. Congress and the media have LIGHTS YEARS to go before regaining America's trust in decisions like this.

The story is not how poorly people think of Trump. It's how poorly they think of Congress and the Media. Of course, the media will never report on this. Never change. Never care. And Congress seems to think their **** doesn't stink and their lies don't matter.

Whatever. I think the country is cruising along just fine. Recent jobs report was good. Stock market and corporations are making money. World is relatively safe. All the stuff you read in the news is just soap opera stuff. Doesn't really matter to any of us.

What amazes me is that anyone, especially the media, is willing to run interference for a political party that will take away your rights and tax you into poverty or out of business. I just don’t understand it.

Derp, they been doing that non stop since the inauguration!

You worry too much what CNN says. In case you havent noticed, there were ZERO defections from the GOP in the House vote, the Senate will be the same, Dems dont stand a chance with any kind of impeach effort.

Trumps numbers havent moved either, and they wont after this hail mary fails

It's not about impeachment or Republican defection. It's about hurting his re-election chances. Dems can lie and make a show if it. Swing voters may buy it, and they are more likely to swing to the left because of this process than they were 4 months ago.

Whether this rallies Trump's base, is another point. This process won't help. Don't underestimate how easy it to influence the low information voters. All the media needs is a moment to two, then its an issue.