• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Illegal immigrant charged with Mollie Tibbetts' murder

Some of them are murderers...

An illegal immigrant who was deported six times could get the death penalty if he's convicted in the vicious murders of three men who were beaten with a baseball bat, officials said Wednesday.

Ramon Escobar, a 47-year-old El Salvadoran national, was arrested Monday in Santa Monica after allegedly attacking a homeless man. Escobar was charged with three counts of murder, five counts of attempted murder and four counts of second-degree robbery, the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office announced.

“This is a violent predator,” LAPD Capt. William Hayes said Wednesday. “Without engaging the individuals at all, he just savagely attacks them with a baseball bat.”

Some of them are murderers...

Wow, as you might expect, I have been following that disgusting crime wave. The original LA Times headline described the psycho as "Houston man ..."

I kid you not. After a tsunami of e-mails and comments on the article, the LA Slimes reluctantly added the fact that the guy was illegal, deported 6 times, and apparently murdered his Houston relatives before drifting to California to continue his murder spree.

Actually, there is a very easy solution to immigration problems. Enforce the law. Vigorously. Make it hard for illegals to come here and stay here. Make it so damn hard, it isn't worth the 4 day journey across the desert. End chain migration. Make e-verify the law of the land. If they are already here, find them, arrest them, deport them. As many times as it takes. Make them go through the legal process to come here. Once you take away any incentive to come here illegally, you'll make headway.

I'm with you 100% but in the article it said that this guy passed the Govt E-verify system to work at that farm. That needs to be investigated also. Somewhere along the line there is a hole that these interlopers are crawling thru.

If we start arresting the people who hire these people, that would also go a long ways toward discouraging them.

monopoly-go-to-jail.jpg

8 year old Felipe Gomez Alonzo, from Guatemala, died on Christmas Eve at a New Mexico hospital.

He is the second child this month to die while in the custody of the United States Border Patrol.

May he rest in peace.

DvdybEGUUAE4CJ5.jpg

He was probably at peace in Guatemala, before his parents decided to take him on a 4000 mile walk with no shelter.

8 year old Felipe Gomez Alonzo, from Guatemala, died on Christmas Eve at a New Mexico hospital.

He is the second child this month to die while in the custody of the United States Border Patrol.

May he rest in peace.

DvdybEGUUAE4CJ5.jpg

Yes, I hope he does rest in peace, Like many other children every year, he died of complications of the flu even after being provided with medical care at a hospital. That is very sad for his family.

What is your point exactly? Did US Border Patrol give him the flu?

They're not sending their best.

Breaking News

Illegal immigrant accused of killing California cop arrested, Fox News confirms
The illegal immigrant accused of killing a police officer in California was arrested, Fox News confirmed Friday afternoon. A news conference was set for 3 p.m. ET.

Yes, I hope he does rest in peace, Like many other children every year, he died of complications of the flu even after being provided with medical care at a hospital. That is very sad for his family.

Clearly had he not been detained he would have magically recovered.

He was probably at peace in Guatemala, before his parents decided to take him on a 4000 mile walk with no shelter.

Any rational person on planet earth knows who is to blame for this tragedy.

May he rest in peace.

DvdybEGUUAE4CJ5.jpg

And if his dumb *** parent shoudn't made him walk through 2 damn countries, he would still be alive. Put the piece of **** parent in jail.

May he rest in peace.

DvdybEGUUAE4CJ5.jpg

He died because of his parents actions. He was not abused by the border patrol. Of course if there was some sort of obstacle at the border to discourage people from trying to just walk across the border.

May he rest in peace.

DvdybEGUUAE4CJ5.jpg
Remember the moral outrage when this was reported?
In July 2016, Human Rights Watch condemned the Obama administration for 18 migrants who died while in the custody of USCBP, claiming that seven or more of the 18 died as the result of the agency’s “substandard” and “inappropriate” care for migrants at detention centers. The detainees who died then were between 24 and 49 years old.

Yeah, me neither.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...stody-under-the-obama-administration-n2538105

Too bad Democrat politicians refuse to speak to the parents whose kids were murdered by illegals. Those people ought to be drummed out of office, like yesterday.

That's what blows me away. They could say "Look, we care deeply about our children and our hearts mourn for you" or whatever "but we just believe a wall is not the answer. Here's what we believe will really help _____________" talking point.