• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Illegal immigrant charged with Mollie Tibbetts' murder

BTW a side note, and I don't want to create a thread for it, but sad to hear about John McCain today. No matter how you feel about the man or his politics etc., he's dealt with a lot of adversity in his life and has shown to be an incredibly strong human being. Good luck to you Mr. McCain, and may you and your family find peace and solace in these trying days.

Pretty disappointed that the POTUS has decided not to make any remarks on the subject.

Trayvon Martin was an open & shut case as far as a self-defense shooting was concerned IMO. I mean the audio evidence made it so clear who was overpowering who. Was George Zimmerman looking for trouble (or just sticking his nose somewhere it didn't belong)? Sure. Was Trayvon Martin this innocent kid shot in cold blood the way Obama seemed to portray him? Not even close. That one was the real head-scratcher for me.

I watched the whole trial and if you heard all of the evidence there is no question it was self-defense. Not that George Zimmerman didn't contribute to getting himself in the situation...he certainly did. That doesn't mean from a legal standpoint he had a duty to allow himself to be beaten to death.

I still haven't heard from ONE liberal, anywhere, how, when, where and why they say "NO" to a person that wants to enter the country. Not once. Yet they continue to say they don't want "open borders".

I use this metaphor to explain how our immigration system currently works:...

You missed a couple of things. Who are you to say that it is your pool? Everyone has a right to be in that pool, and there is nothing special about that pool anyway.

Why would you shoot somebody for crossing the border?

Yes.

That’s what you do when your country is being invaded by a hostile force.

The rest was just false equivalence and straw man arguments.

Not communism....Democratic communism...Very different.

Yeah it's a much sweeter kind of version of oppression. I hear the gulags and reeducation camps are top notch. They use only recycled plastic ropes for hanging those who will not conform. I hear CNN will be the official state run network..after all..CNN. Communist News Network is outstanding for political agitation and leftist propaganda. Unfortunately the democratic commies only have one person to vote for in the election.

Yes.

That’s what you do when your country is being invaded by a hostile force.

The rest was just false equivalence and straw man arguments.

Oh this is going to be delicious!

What should we do with Dane Lang? He is the farmer who hired Rivera....

Should he be shot also?

Let's follow the "logic" you idiots use.

I asked the question" What does his illegality have to do with what happened?"

To which I got the answer: " If he hadn't been here she would still be alive!"

Ok....let's use that "logic" now:

If Dane Lang hadn't hired him then she would still be alive right? Lang BYPASSED the e-verify system so he could hire him.....so he broke the law just like Rivera.

Dane Lang is brother to Chris Lang Iowa GOP official who ran for state secretary of agriculture in 2018.

The Langs are: White, Repugnican, Trump supporters.

So Lang should be shot right?

My.....my.....let's contort now ...cause we sure as hell aren't going to shoot the white Trumptard businessman.....

After you're done contorting you can tell me again how I'm the racist and you're not.

Should he be shot also?

If Dane Lang hadn't hired him then she would still be alive right? Lang BYPASSED the e-verify system so he could hire him.....so he broke the law just like Rivera.

Dane Lang is brother to Chris Lang Iowa GOP official who ran for state secretary of agriculture in 2018.

My.....my.....let's contort now ...cause we sure as hell aren't going to shoot the white Trumptard businessman.....

After you're done contorting you can tell me again how I'm the racist and you're not.
/
what is the legal repercussion for hiring an illegal alien? is it the death penalty? if so, then, yes, Lang should get the death penalty.
unfortunately for your argument, that is not the case.

https://www.legalmatch.com/law-libr...-for-employers-hiring-illegal-immigrants.html
What Are the Penalties for Hiring an Illegal Immigrant?
Hiring illegal immigrants can lead to many severe penalties, such as:

Criminal and civil fines
Loss of business licenses
Most fines are broken down to the following:

First offenders can be fined $250-$2,000 per illegal employee.
For a second offense, the fine is $2,000-$5,000 per illegal employee.
Three or more offenses can cost an employer $3000-$10,000 per illegal employee. A pattern of knowingly employing illegal immigrants can mean extra fines and up to six months in jail for an employer.
This does not include “harboring” illegal immigrants, or employing ten or more illegal immigrants in one year. Harboring an illegal immigrant can lead to ten years of prison time.

Additionally, employers should be aware of the Racketeer Influenced Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act. Employers can be sued under the act for hiring illegal immigrants, and can face large settlement deals.

The lawfully documented workers of the Zirkle Fruit Company recently settled a class action lawsuit brought under RICO. The suit alleged that their employer knowingly hired undocumented workers, driving down their wages.

What If the Illegal Immigrant Is Using a False or Stolen Identity?
Illegal immigrants who seek employment often engage in identity theft in order to work in the United States. Employers are required to make a good faith effort to make sure that their employees are legally permitted to work in the country. Good faith efforts include checking social security numbers and making sure the numbers are valid.

oh, btw elfie - the rest of your post is nothing but evidence that we need to bolster our immigration policy.

your President Donald J. Trump applauds your opinion.

Should he be shot also?

No.

You see Mr Lang did his due diligence and the guy checked out in the E-Verify system. Yet another failure of a government system. The only penalty Mr Lang should have to face if he had not done his due diligence are the penalties prescribed by law. The person that sold the illegal the forged greencard and documents should be found and charged with accessory to murder and the applicable federal crimes.

I don't recall where I read it today, but the article said that the E-verify system was not used in this case. The false documents were verified using another method.
The last immigration reform bill had a Universal e-verify system in it that would require all employers to verify the legal right to work before employment could take place,
but that bill was never voted on in the House.

If immigrants can't get employment or healthcare they will not come here. Pass a Universal E-verify system and require anyone coming here to visit, purchase a traveling medical
insurance policy for the duration of their stay. Anyone who visits an emergency room or visits a doctor without proof of citizenship or a traveling medical insurance policy should be
denied service or be required to be reported to ICE.

I don't recall where I read it today, but the article said that the E-verify system was not used in this case. The false documents were verified using another method.
The last immigration reform bill had a Universal e-verify system in it that would require all employers to verify the legal right to work before employment could take place,
but that bill was never voted on in the House.

If immigrants can't get employment or healthcare they will not come here. Pass a Universal E-verify system and require anyone coming here to visit, purchase a traveling medical
insurance policy for the duration of their stay. Anyone who visits an emergency room or visits a doctor without proof of citizenship or a traveling medical insurance policy should be
denied service or be required to be reported to ICE.

LOL - seriously?
immigrants are already required to come here legally, which would mean they're documented going forward.
but now you want to require anyone coming here to purchase medical insurance if they're visiting? holy ****. do you even see the hypocrisy in your statements? you're also asking for doctors and physicians to renege on the Hippocratic Oath AND report these people to the very agency that the left is intent on disbanding?

A lot of people are coming here on visitor visas, going to our emergency rooms for medical care and going home without paying the bill.
So who pays for that, the American taxpayer and American insurance buyers. These hospitals either get reimbursed by the federal government
or get reimbursed thru higher future premiums for their services.

In Canada, if you don't have a Canadian medical card, you pay about $150 upfront to see a Dr for a few minutes.

Thank you 21.

This will allow the S.N. Trumptards to now line up and call for Lang to be shot as well.."that'll learn em.."

LMAO.....of course not....of course.

your reading comprehension is at a 2nd grade level. Many have stated that if the farmer employed him or even knew he was working here illegally, they should be charged and held accountable. No matter what party they represent. Rather than reading through the thread, it's just easier to throw insults.

your reading comprehension is at a 2nd grade level. Many have stated that if the farmer employed him or even knew he was working here illegally, they should be charged and held accountable. No matter what party they represent. Rather than reading through the thread, it's just easier to throw insults.

This I agree with.
Don't see what the issue is with the Elftard.

giphy.gif

That's the liberal way.

Thank you 21.

This will allow the S.N. Trumptards to now line up and call for Lang to be shot as well.."that'll learn em.."

LMAO.....of course not....of course.

If the guy broke the law...........the guy broke the law. We all have very different ideals than you. Thats why you cant understand.

And you have no comprehension at all.

The farmer should be shot according to the standard applied to the undocumented worker. That is what I was addressing.

The standard being promoted here is execution without due process, Lang illegally employed this person and provided him with housing that was in the area where he would fatefully meet the victim.

Furthermore Lang broke the law by not using E-verify......why did he do that? We all know the answer.

Lang must also be denied due process and executed.

That is logically correct, is it not? Oh.....wait he's not brown.......my bad.

And you have no comprehension at all.

The farmer should be shot according to the standard applied to the undocumented worker. That is what I was addressing.

The standard being promoted here is execution without due process, Lang illegally employed this person and provided him with housing that was in the area where he would fatefully meet the victim.

Furthermore Lang broke the law by not using E-verify......why did he do that? We all know the answer.

Lang must also be denied due process and executed.

That is logically correct, is it not? Oh.....wait he's not brown.......my bad.

really surprised that your illogic didnt lead you off the deep end and also demand Mollie Tibbets' parents to be incarcerated and executed for allowing her to live outside the womb. I mean, obviously her presence alone was more than enough to provoke this innocent, peaceful illegal immigrant to see her white skin and lose his mind. If she had never made it outside the womb, then one more illegal immigrant would be allowed to live freely. amirite, you piece of ****?

Oh this is going to be delicious!.

Does that mean because you eat so much crow around here it starts tasting pretty good?

Gladly, cause you've made it quite easy.

You're the racist and they're not.

Time and time again you have been told that color has nothing to do with actions or anger aimed at illegals crossing the border.
Your minds so consumed with innuendo and false accusations, talking to you tards is like talking to someone with attention deficit disorder.

Secondly, you and only you bring race into the issues....that's because you aint got nothing else so you just go with that.
It's cheap. Bet you're a cheap ****** in real life..

Do you or do you not believe that the ultimate responsibility for the murder of Molly Tibbits lays at the feet of the illegal? Yes or no.

Get ready for the contortions, deflection and spin folks.

Last edited:
That's the liberal way.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

The American Journal of Political Science published a correction this year saying that the 2012 paper has “an error” — and that liberal political beliefs, not conservative ones, are actually linked to psychoticism.