• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Illegal immigrant charged with Mollie Tibbetts' murder

Stop giving him a pass and call a spade a spade and acknowledge the man did then.
Giving him a pass? If I had to score Obama's presidency on a historical scale I'd give him a C+/B-. He left a lot to be desired, made many mistakes. But Obama was - and is - a bright, decent man who did his best for the country. I know that's blasphemous to most of you, but that's how I see it.

When he spoke up about police brutality, about the unnecessary and likely avoidable deaths of black youths, his heart was in the right place. I get it a lot of people took offense, that he 'sided' with BLM or whatnot, but you never listened to him carefully. You never heard his words speaking at the funerals of police officers or servicemen. Obama had great respect for them all. But that was all for not because he dared speak up about cops shooting down kids in cold blood. Just because you may despise black rights and the movement that goes with it, doesn't mean there aren't bad cops that are way too ******* trigger happy. Not all white cops are great people, not all cops of any race are great people. This became a race issue because Obama spoke up about black kids being shot by white cops? You think he would have acted any differently if the cops were Latino or Asian American?

Who cares if Trayvon Martin, Eric Garner and others weren't choir boys, they didn't deserve to die. You raise your voice when these things happen. Particularly if you're the President. Bad cops are bad cops and should be called out and weeded out. Who doesn't agree with that?

And as the story goes, the right went batshit crazy over Obama speaking up about this. And the right still goes batshit crazy, to this day. Now the problem is NFL players kneeling down, or raising their fists, voicing these same concerns.

So yes, Obama should have been more embracing of whites around the country during all of this. He should have been more inclusive. The optics may have been that he was 'siding with' African-Americans here, but I don't buy it. What the perception of it was, and what his true intentions were are not one and the same. But so have you, President Obama came up short in this area. I will give you that, but I don't agree with your overall premise that Obama purposefully hurt race relations.

Last edited:
Giving him a pass? If I had to score Obama's presidency on a historical scale I'd give him a C+/B-. He left a lot to be desired, made many mistakes. But Obama was - and is - a bright, decent man who did his best for the country. I know that's blasphemous to most of you, but that's how I see it.

When he spoke up about police brutality, about the unnecessary and likely avoidable deaths of black youths, his heart was in the right place. I get it a lot of people took offense, that he 'sided' with BLM or whatnot, but you never listened to him carefully. You never heard his words speaking at the funerals of police officers or servicemen. Obama had great respect for them all. But that was all for not because he dared speak up about cops shooting down kids in cold blood. Just because you may despise black rights and the movement that goes with it, doesn't mean there aren't bad cops that are way too ******* trigger happy. Not all white cops are great people, just cause they're white. Who cares if Travon Martin and others weren't choir boys, they didn't deserve to die. You raise your voice when these things happen. Particularly if you're the President. Bad cops are bad cops and should be called out and weeded out. Who doesn't agree with that?

And as the story goes, the right went batshit crazy over Obama speaking up about this. And the right still goes batshit crazy, to this day. Now the problem is NFL players kneeling down, or raising their fists, voicing these same concerns.

So yes, Obama should have been more embracing of whites around the country during all of this. He should have been more inclusive. The optics were that he was 'siding with' African-Americans here, but I simply don't buy it. What the perception of it was, and what his true intentions were are not one and the same. But so have you, President Obama came up short in this area. I will give you that, but I don't agree with your overall premise that Obama purposefully hurt race relations.

You're a ******* mess.

He didn't side with BLM, he essentially created BLM with his damaging and uneducated comments about Trayvon. He literally lit a fire that should never have been lit.

I listened to him more closely than I've listened to Trump, believe me.

I don't despise black rights. Stop accusing me of being a racist you unhinged Liberal Communist. Cool? I've defended my anti-racism enough.

I despise TERRORISTS and BLM is now a terrorist organization, just like the Prayer Group and ISIS.

Yes there are bad cops. A minority. Just like a few Muslims are bad. But Obama helped the nation believe all cops are bad. That was dangerous and quite literally has led to assassinations of police.

If you are the President, you raise your voice when you have facts. Otherwise, your words are words of preaching peace and calm. Not telling the nation that an "innocent" died and likely because of race. That is elementary school ****. Bright? That's Pluto-far-from-bright.

Seriously, there are liberals crying that ICE separated this guy from his pregnant wife and he's wanted for HOMICIDE. We live in bizarro world now.

No. Please, no. I couldn't even click the link because I can't bring myself to believe those things are actually being said. If so, we are doomed.

When he spoke up about police brutality, about the unnecessary and likely avoidable deaths of black youths, his heart was in the right place. I get it a lot of people took offense, that he 'sided' with BLM or whatnot, but you never listened to him carefully. You never heard his words speaking at the funerals of police officers or servicemen. Obama had great respect for them all. But that was all for not because he dared speak up about cops shooting down kids in cold blood. Just because you may despise black rights and the movement that goes with it, doesn't mean there aren't bad cops that are way too ******* trigger happy. Not all white cops are great people, not all cops of any race are great people. This became a race issue because Obama spoke up about black kids being shot by white cops? You think he would have acted any differently if the cops were Latino or Asian American?

Who cares if Trayvon Martin, Eric Garner and others weren't choir boys, they didn't deserve to die. You raise your voice when these things happen. Particularly if you're the President. Bad cops are bad cops and should be called out and weeded out. Who doesn't agree with that?

So yes, Obama should have been more embracing of whites around the country during all of this. He should have been more inclusive. The optics may have been that he was 'siding with' African-Americans here, but I don't buy it. What the perception of it was, and what his true intentions were are not one and the same. But so have you, President Obama came up short in this area. I will give you that, but I don't agree with your overall premise that Obama purposefully hurt race relations.
giant nuthug

Sent from my SM-N950W using Steeler Nation mobile app

WTF is wrong with you??
More innocent black people are killed by other blacks in a single day than bad cops or whites have killed in a decade or more. Where was Obamma on that?
Black flash mobs terrorizing white people all over the country. where was Obamma on that?
That whole sucker punch thing when blacks were jumping out and punching white people in the face. where was Obama on that?
How many white people were murdered by blacks? I never once heard Obama say any of them could have been his son or daughter. where was he on that?
He and his fat *** wife were the epitome of what racism is.

This list could go on and on but you never hear an Obama supporter or liberal in general talk about any of it. the only real raciest in this country are the blacks that want something for free or just want to pout like a bunch of whiney ******* and draw attention to themselves. My people had an entire country stolen from them and were murdered by the thousands but you don't hear **** about that or even care. you don't want to hear the word nigger but have no problem with the word redskin, hell lets just name sports teams that. how would you feel if we named some football team the niggers? bet you would care then wouldn't you.

You know what all you raciest liberal ************* can kiss my Native AMERICAN ***. you want to keep crying about something that happened 300 ******* years ago but wont acknowledge that the first slave owner in America was a man by the name of Anthony Johnson, A BLACK MAN.

Last edited:
more news you will never see on CNN....

Multiculturalism!

Left Furious After Swedish Public TV Admits Migrants Commit Majority Of Rapes Ahead Of Election

Sweden’s public broadcaster, SVT, has come under fire for revealing “inflammatory” statistics proving foreign-born men commit around 85 per cent of stranger rapes ahead of the country’s general election next month.

Broadcast on investigative journalism show Mission Review on Wednesday, analysis of 843 district court cases over the past five years found that 58 per cent of men convicted of rapes and attempted rapes in the period were born overseas.

Looking at just assault rape cases, in which the perpetrator and victim were not previously acquainted, the proportion of foreign-born grew to more than eight in ten, almost half of whom had been living in Sweden less than a year when they launched their attack.

Sweden-could-house-tens-of-thousands-refugees-in-tents-640x480.jpg

https://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/08/23/left-swedish-tv-foreign-rapes/

----------------------------

Diversity!

Swedish Newspaper Admits Migrants Are Vast Majority of Gang Rape Convicts

Weeks after a Swedish mainstream newspaper conducted a study finding that migrants make up the majority of those convicted for gang rape, a second Swedish title has revealed another study revealing the same results.

The new study, which looked at 112 men and boys found guilty of gang rape, showed that the vast majority of convicts, 82 in total, were born in a different country

While gang rapes are a small percentage of overall rape cases, with 29 out of 286 rape victims in 2016 claiming they had been raped by multiple men, the statistics confirm an earlier report in March by Swedish tabloid Expressen who conducted a similar study finding 32 out of 43 gang rape convicts were migrants

GettyImages-498032036-640x480.png

https://www.breitbart.com/london/20...ts-migrants-vast-majority-gang-rape-convicts/

So Geraldo delivered a classic. The crime rate among illegal immigrants is lower than the general crime rate, so an influx of illegals will lower our crime rate! Couple things there, G-Dog. Every single illegal alien is already breaking our laws and is a criminal. Also, if there are murderers in the traffic, and there clearly are, stop the traffic. We don't base our immigration policy on percentage of bad guys versus our citizens. We need to keep bad guys out. We have not been successful at that, so lets stop it completely until we get a grip.

Don't know if it's already been mentioned or not, but there are people who want us to focus on men not being able to take NO for an answer , NOT that this dude was an illegal.

Obama pounced on the deaths of Trayvon Martin and Eric Garner and sent admin officials to their funerals, as well as invited Garner's mother to the White House.

Trump pointed out that this beautiful girl was killed by an illegal immigrant. Is he wrong to say that? Why - she was beautiful. She was killed. Her killer is an illegal immigrant.
While he should ease up on politicizing this, precedent has been set by the previous administration and this will become commonplace moving forward. It shouldn't, but that's what happens.

It should also be considered that Cristhian Rivera entered this country "between 4 and 7 years ago."
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/2...-rivera-allegedly-passed-e-verify-system.html

how many other sacks of **** have come into the country since? how many have come in today, or while we slept?

the wall (figuratively and literally) will HELP to prevent shitheads like these from coming into the country. Why wouldn't it?

oh, and Tibs, I do believe we've said all along that anyone here who overstays their visa should be deported immediately. We've also said that anyone here on a visa and commits a crime should also be deported immediately (unless the case is murder, then prison and deportation in lieu of early release). I don't believe we've been cherry picking. Its the never-ending saga of criminals being criminals. We have enough asshat criminals here. Why do we need more?

I still haven't heard from ONE liberal, anywhere, how, when, where and why they say "NO" to a person that wants to enter the country. Not once. Yet they continue to say they don't want "open borders".

I use this metaphor to explain how our immigration system currently works:

Imagine I owned a pool.
A really nice, big pool with lots of room and it is the height of summer.
Many people want to come to my pool, but I can really only accommodate about 200 people a day at my pool.
So I make some rules: "first come, first serve"; "make a nice orderly line"; "if you have family inside already, I'll let you go in as well". Stuff like that.
I also get to charge a small fee to help me keep the pool up and running, the lifeguards, etc.
Once inside the pool, all the people that come in through the line also have to pay for their own refreshments.

But let's say, anyone that can climb the small fence around my pool, if I catch them inside, gets to stay (at least for a long while). In addition if you bring a child over the fence you get to stay even LONGER.
I can't charge you the entrance fee.
You don't have to pay for your refreshments and drinks. I have to give them to you for free.
And since the pool is only "comfortable and fun" at around 200 people, everyone that climbs the fence means I either overcrowd the pool or I let less people that still show up early and wait in line to get in every morning.

Now explain how this is right? And explain how YOU, Mr. or Mrs. Liberal would run your imaginary "pool"?

How and who do you exactly say "NO, you can't enter" to? Exactly who. Mothers with children? Old men? Do you make a line and let the first 200 in no matter who they are? Do you make preferences? Based on what?

Not ONE ******* liberal wants to answer these questions. Not one. Not Bernie Sanders. Not Pocahontas. Not Maxine Waters. Not that 28 years old child that has no clue.

This is one of stupidest arguments and debates I've ever seen on a National scale because there is ONLY ONE ANSWER. You have to say "No" to some people. And you can't have people cheat the system by coming in illegally and not through the system you created. That is an undisputed fact.

Last edited:
What an embarrassment.

The mother of a man killed by an illegal immigrant ripped Sen. Elizabeth Warren for calling for a solution to "real problems" with the American immigration system.

The Massachusetts Democrat made the remark on CNN’s “New Day” on Wednesday in the wake of the Mollie Tibbetts tragedy.

Cristhian Rivera, a 24-year-old illegal immigrant from Mexico, has been charged with first-degree murder in the death of the 20-year-old Iowa college student, who was reported missing more than a month ago. Tibbetts body was found in an Iowa cornfield on Tuesday.

“I’m so sorry for the family here and I know this is hard,” Warren responded, “not only for the family but for the people in her community, the people throughout Iowa.”

“But one of the things we have to remember is we need an immigration system that is effective,” she continued, “that focuses on where real problems are.”

“Last month, I went down to the border,” Warren added, “and I saw where children had been taken away from their mothers. I met with their mothers who had been lied to, who didn’t know where their children were, who hadn’t have a chance to talk to their children. And there was no plan for how they would be reunified with their children.

“I think we need immigration laws that focus on people who pose a real threat and I don’t think mamas and babies are the place we should be spending our resources,” Warren concluded. “Separating a mama from a baby does not make this country safer.”

On "Tucker Carlson Tonight," Mary Ann Mendoza, whose police officer son Brandon was killed by a drunk-driving illegal immigrant, said she is "disgusted by Elizabeth Warren."

"Stop lying to the American people, because you don't care what is happening," Mendoza said.

Mendoza said the issue is indeed "political" because people like Warren are "stepping over American bodies in their rush to protect illegal immigrant criminals."

Last edited:
I still haven't heard from ONE liberal, anywhere, how, when, where and why they say "NO" to a person that wants to enter the country. Not once. Yet they continue to say they don't want "open borders".

I use this metaphor to explain how our immigration system currently works:

Imagine I owned a pool.
A really nice, big pool with lots of room and it is the height of summer.
Many people want to come to my pool, but I can really only accommodate about 200 people a day at my pool.
So I make some rules: "first come, first serve"; "make a nice orderly line"; "if you have family inside already, I'll let you go in as well". Stuff like that.
I also get to charge a small fee to help me keep the pool up and running, the lifeguards, etc.
Once inside the pool, all the people that come in through the line also have to pay for their own refreshments.

But let's say, anyone that can climb the small fence around my pool, if I catch them inside, gets to stay (at least for a long while). In addition if you bring a child over the fence you get to stay even LONGER.
I can't charge you the entrance fee.
You don't have to pay for your refreshments and drinks. I have to give them to you for free.
And since the pool is only "comfortable and fun" at around 200 people, everyone that climbs the fence means I either overcrowd the pool or I let less people that still show up early and wait in line to get in every morning.

Now explain how this is right? And explain how YOU, Mr. or Mrs. Liberal would run your imaginary "pool"?

How and who do you exactly say "NO, you can't enter" to? Exactly who. Mothers with children? Old men? Do you make a line and let the first 200 in no matter who they are? Do you make preferences? Based on what?

Not ONE ******* liberal wants to answer these questions. Not one. Not Bernie Sanders. Not Pocahontas. Not Maxine Waters. Not that 28 years old child that has no clue.

This is one of stupidest arguments and debates I've ever seen on a National scale because there is ONLY ONE ANSWER. You have to say "No" to some people. And you can't have people cheat the system by coming in illegally and not through the system you created. That is an undisputed fact.

Simple...kick out all the paying customers and demand that they pay for those who entered illegally and label them racist.

Sound familiar???

Oh, boy. Sounds like you’re gonna need to hire some illegal immigrants because nobody wants those ****** low paying jobs.

Oh, boy. Sounds like you’re gonna need to hire some illegal immigrants because nobody wants those ****** low paying jobs.

Oh, boy. You took one single line out of a pretty damn good & spot-on analogy to somehow justify illegal immigration as 'necessary' or something.

For ***** sake Mexico is a ******* country,NOT a race. I just want to smack mother ******* on TV every time I hear that mother ******* horseshit. It doesn't ******* matter what your stupid ******* color is. You snuck the **** in and don't have any ******* right to be here.

If we started shooting these mother ******* in the head at the border this **** would all end quick. Sick of it.

It's also more than just Mexico. You have Guatemalans, Hondurans, Nicaraguans, etc trying to come to the US Illegally.

I send her family " thoughts and prayers."

There. Everything is good now.

What an embarrassment.

The mother of a man killed by an illegal immigrant ripped Sen. Elizabeth Warren for calling for a solution to "real problems" with the American immigration system.

The Massachusetts Democrat made the remark on CNN’s “New Day” on Wednesday in the wake of the Mollie Tibbetts tragedy.

Cristhian Rivera, a 24-year-old illegal immigrant from Mexico, has been charged with first-degree murder in the death of the 20-year-old Iowa college student, who was reported missing more than a month ago. Tibbetts body was found in an Iowa cornfield on Tuesday.

“I’m so sorry for the family here and I know this is hard,” Warren responded, “not only for the family but for the people in her community, the people throughout Iowa.”

“But one of the things we have to remember is we need an immigration system that is effective,” she continued, “that focuses on where real problems are.”

“Last month, I went down to the border,” Warren added, “and I saw where children had been taken away from their mothers. I met with their mothers who had been lied to, who didn’t know where their children were, who hadn’t have a chance to talk to their children. And there was no plan for how they would be reunified with their children.

“I think we need immigration laws that focus on people who pose a real threat and I don’t think mamas and babies are the place we should be spending our resources,” Warren concluded. “Separating a mama from a baby does not make this country safer.”

On "Tucker Carlson Tonight," Mary Ann Mendoza, whose police officer son Brandon was killed by a drunk-driving illegal immigrant, said she is "disgusted by Elizabeth Warren."

"Stop lying to the American people, because you don't care what is happening," Mendoza said.

Mendoza said the issue is indeed "political" because people like Warren are "stepping over American bodies in their rush to protect illegal immigrant criminals."

Mrs. Mendoza stop deluding yourself, these people don't consider you a "real American" anyway.

Eres la ficha para racistas.

For ***** sake Mexico is a ******* country,NOT a race. I just want to smack mother ******* on TV every time I hear that mother ******* horseshit. It doesn't ******* matter what your stupid ******* color is. You snuck the **** in and don't have any ******* right to be here.

If we started shooting these mother ******* in the head at the border this **** would all end quick. Sick of it.

Why would you shoot somebody for crossing the border?

If your son or daughter was caught shoplifting should they be shot?

If your wife/husband was speeding 10 miles over the limit should they be shot?

Some of you need to get a grip on your racist hatred. It's really sick.

Mrs. Mendoza stop deluding yourself, these people don't consider you a "real American" anyway.

These people, huh? You act like anyone who has conservative values is a racist or nazi.

Eres la ficha para racistas.

Feeling Mexican today I see.

But that was all for not because he dared speak up about cops shooting down kids in cold blood.

That right there is a huge part of the problem. Most of these cases with a tiny number of exceptions were not about anyone shooting anyone "in cold blood". There were mistakes made in some of them to be sure. Some were justified. There was no rash of racist white cops running around shooting black kids for no reason, which is what Obama and others tried to make it seem.

Whether they were choir boys is irrelevant. Trayvon Martin was on top of someone bashing their head into concrete when he was shot. It was self-defense. A jury which heard all of the evidence agreed.

So what did Obama do? Immediately jump in and blame someone for shooting a black kid for no reason without knowing the facts. Is it sad Trayvon Martin was shot? Of course. I am very sorry that he made the decisions he made which led to his death. Obama acting like he was shot for just walking down the street being black was dishonest and dangerous.

That right there is a huge part of the problem. Most of these cases with a tiny number of exceptions were not about anyone shooting anyone "in cold blood". There were mistakes made in some of them to be sure. Some were justified. There was no rash of racist white cops running around shooting black kids for no reason, which is what Obama and others tried to make it seem.

Whether they were choir boys is irrelevant. Trayvon Martin was on top of someone bashing their head into concrete when he was shot. It was self-defense. A jury which heard all of the evidence agreed.

So what did Obama do? Immediately jump in and blame someone for shooting a black kid for no reason without knowing the facts. Is it sad Trayvon Martin was shot? Of course. I am very sorry that he made the decisions he made which led to his death. Obama acting like he was shot for just walking down the street being black was dishonest and dangerous.

Trayvon Martin was an open & shut case as far as a self-defense shooting was concerned IMO. I mean the audio evidence made it so clear who was overpowering who. Was George Zimmerman looking for trouble (or just sticking his nose somewhere it didn't belong)? Sure. Was Trayvon Martin this innocent kid shot in cold blood the way Obama seemed to portray him? Not even close. That one was the real head-scratcher for me.