• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I'm getting that baaad feeling again...

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Uh huh...

Why is it my conspiracy senses are just going insane right now?

What are the odds that both Clinton and Trump are dropped from the candidacy at the midnight hour due to cray out-of-the-blue scandals that nobody saw coming?

1% 3%?

That sounds slight, but consider how much greater that is than the odds you'll win the lottery on Friday.

POP has some videos you may find over the top.

I admit the likelihood is very low. But there is talk that Clinton could be indicted soon. I think this is ridiculously unlikely.

However, imagine for a crazy moment if that "could" happen.

Then, there is an announcement that a last-ditch effort to tarnish the Trump campaign is airing tonight and a "13 year old" child rape victim is going to go on television tonight. Let's just conjecture wildly for a moment that somehow this story could find enough legs to get the wildly weak-*** Republicans or at least the electoral college to ***** out.

Could you fathom the **** storm if Congress got together and voted 2 more years?

Epic ****-storm.

I have to admit my spidey senses are off the chart too. I try to tell myself that it's just because of how crazy this is all getting and how the anointed one doesn't want to give up power.

I personally love the irony that all this crazy started because the Democrats rolled out the "Trump Bus" tape and after that Trump came out and said, "Thank you, I'm now free to fight dirty."

I don't think Camp Hillary had any idea whatsoever who they were dealing with. I think they expected a "Clean" dirty fight.

Trump will waltz into the White House. It is over for Hillary.

I know you're upset Tibs, but this is so much bigger than Hillary Clinton.

This is an American reaction to the utter failure of our political system at large. The people are tired of the corruption and the fact that our representatives are completely divorced and out of touch with their constituency. Clinton is merely the most obvious representative of that cabal. But in truth there are virtually no politicians who should feel safe right now.

Yeah, look where the damn establishment has lead us:

1. Wealthiest country in the world
2. Largest economy in the world
3. High per capita incomes
4. Biggest most powerful military in the world
5. Based on Olympics, top amateur athletes in the world
6. World's top sports leagues in the world
7. Top Universities in the world
8. Top National Park system in the world
9. Etc..., etc..., etc...

The Founders were pretty much establishment folks themselves. We need to dump that stupid Constitution they come up with and
start over. If we can get anti-establishment folks elected we could be well on our way to being the next Venezuela.

Now that we are seeing what is actually going on behind the scenes, some of these conspiracy theories seem more plausible. It's amazing how much of the information we get is completely manipulated.

I mean biased, yes, we knew that...but completely and entirely manipulated far beyond what a lot of us could have imagined.

It's like the curtain is being ripped open and we are all getting our first real peeks at how the Wonderful Wizard works.

Yeah, look where the damn establishment has lead us:

1. Wealthiest country in the world
2. Largest economy in the world
3. High per capita incomes
4. Biggest most powerful military in the world
5. Based on Olympics, top amateur athletes in the world
6. World's top sports leagues in the world
7. Top Universities in the world
8. Top National Park system in the world

The Founders were pretty much establishment folks themselves. We need to dump that stupid Constitution they come up with and
start over. If we can get anti-establishment folks elected we could be well on our way to being the next Venezuela.

The Founders were not establishment. They were revolutionaries. That's what got us there, the revolutionary idea that people should be ruled by themselves and not by some monarch or oligarchy. What happened to that idea?

This is an American reaction to the utter failure of our political system at large. The people are tired of the corruption and the fact that our representatives are completely divorced and out of touch with their constituency.
All I ask - if you really believe what you write - is that you hold President Trump's - and his cabinet's - feet to the fire from this point forward. I am afraid you've been sold damaged goods, thinking he's a knight in shining armor riding in on a white horse of puritanism and transparency.

1. Wealthiest country in the world With one of the largest deficits...
2. Largest economy in the world Heavily divested in foreign markets.
3. High per capita incomes Also the highest per capita debt load
4. Biggest most powerful military in the world Which we have deployed all over the world in meaningless exacerbating conflicts.
5. Based on Olympics, top amateur athletes in the world Really? Reach much?
6. World's top sports leagues in the world soccer fans from around the world invite you to enjoy a riot in any of their stadiums.
7. Top Universities in the world which your children will never be able to afford.
8. Top National Park system in the worldAnd if you don't have one in your back yard, you can see postcards!

You have issues dude. This country is sick and tired of poor representation at the congressional and senatorial level. And the truth is, many people feel as though Obama has not lived up to his promises. While the healthcare reform act has provided healthcare for millions and millions of people who would not have been able to receive healthcare otherwise, it has also been at a cost much higher than was previously promised. That pisses people off. Particularly the people who said from the start "This **** is going to cost WAY more than you're promising folks!"

Obama said he was going to get us out of the endless conflicts in the Middle East. Guess what? We are mired in endless conflict in the Middle East.

The truth is, Americans are tired, weary of the bullshit. What is happening is about "Change". Obama is getting exactly what he wanted, indeed what he promised. He simply wasn't the "Change" that was promised. He turned out to simply be more of the same.

All I ask - if you really believe what you write - is that you hold President Trump's - and his cabinet's - feet to the fire from this point forward. I am afraid you've been sold damaged goods, thinking he's a knight in shining armor riding in on a white horse of puritanism and transparency.

I don't know anyone who thinks that...only that he couldn't be anywhere near as bad as the alternative, which is government control of everything brought about by one of the most corrupt politicians in US history.

All I ask - if you really believe what you write - is that you hold President Trump's - and his cabinet's - feet to the fire from this point forward.

Tibs. I consider myself a Democrat. Always have. Although I admit I'm becoming pretty a-political because I'm so horribly jaded. I believe in honor and decency in our political offices. I will expect Trump to attempt to do what's right. I don't believe he will be allowed to do much of anything. Nor would Clinton were she elected.

The Presidency is not meant to accomplish much other than to be a check in the power of Congress and Senate and to be political mouth piece. I think Trump will actually do some good with his bluster and show. But ultimately this movement needs to carry over to congressional and senatorial seats. And that doesn't mean those houses need to flip to Republican or Democrat. It means good and conscientious men and women need to be elected who will truly move this country forward toward positive and proper leadership that is best for the people.

The corruption in our leadership is so endemic, so deep that radical electoral change is required. And men and women of great moral fiber and courage must step up.

At least Wig is just posting conjecture or feelings not posting some ridiculous debunked video as fact then railing about how everyone are just sheep.

Funny that you never refuted a single assertion. If they are so easily debunked, why are you not capable of doing so? Interesting.

and if the opposite happens, will you hold Hillary's corrupted cankles to the fire? hell, you CAN'T do it NOW.

Personally, this pisses me off. Once again Liberals asking Conservatives to live by a higher standard than they are willing to live by.

You and your ilk refused to hold Bill Clinton's feet to the fire when he was raping women. When Hillary was taking money from our enemies. When Obama was sending F-16s to the Muslim Brotherhood. When Obama negotiated so badly with Iran. And on and on and on. Not once have you held the man's feet to the fire. And you want us to? "Do as I say, not as I do?"

Go find a hole dude.

All I ask - if you really believe what you write - is that you hold President Trump's - and his cabinet's - feet to the fire from this point forward.

Concur 100%. Further, if Clinton wins - a very distinct possibility, by the way - I am not going to proclaim, "She is not my President." I will, however, expect her to clean up her ****, and put this economy back to work.

and if the opposite happens, will you hold Hillary's corruspted cankles to the fire? hell, you CAN'T do it NOW.

So true...happened upon this article today. Sums up everything about why people are so pissed. Just read how he glosses over Hillary's and Bill's misdeeds as "occasionally fudges truth" and "lack of discipline with women" and exaggerates Trump's behavior, even stating unfounded rumors as facts. I happen to think they're all pretty terrible people but honestly the way they are covered by the media almost makes me sympathetic to Trump. The double standard is outrageous.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/02/opinion/donald-trump-voters-just-hear-me-out.html

I know you're upset Tibs, but this is so much bigger than Hillary Clinton.

This is an American reaction to the utter failure of our political system at large. The people are tired of the corruption and the fact that our representatives are completely divorced and out of touch with their constituency. Clinton is merely the most obvious representative of that cabal. But in truth there are virtually no politicians who should feel safe right now.

No doubt. But, Hillary/The Clinton's are at the epicenter of the corruption. Trump truly is the outsider even with the GOP establishment. When Trump takes office, I want to see heads rolling. The corruption needs to go.

So true...happened upon this article today. Sums up everything about why people are so pissed. Just read how he glosses over Hillary's and Bill's misdeeds as "occasionally fudges truth" and "lack of discipline with women" and exaggerates Trump's behavior, even stating unfounded rumors as facts. I happen to think they're all pretty terrible people but honestly the way they are covered by the media almost makes me sympathetic to Trump. The double standard is outrageous.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/02/opinion/donald-trump-voters-just-hear-me-out.html

Jesus Christ.... the guy makes it sound like 4 years of Trump means 100 years of policy. What a moron.....

Personally, this pisses me off. Once again Liberals asking Conservatives to live by a higher standard than they are willing to live by. You and your ilk refused to hold Bill Clinton's feet to the fire when he was raping women. When Hillary was taking money from our enemies. When Obama was sending F-16s to the Muslim Brotherhood. When Obama negotiated so badly with Iran. And on and on and on. Not once have you held the man's feet to the fire. And you want us to? "Do as I say, not as I do?" Go find a hole dude.
That's all I needed to know. The answer - unsurprisingly - from your end, is no, you won't hold your candidate responsible for anything, cause waaahhhhhh Clinton, and waaaahhhh Obama. So everything you think is wrong with Democrats and Liberals will give you a blank check to do as you please, since the 'other side' is so rotten, you can be as rotten as you want to be. Duly noted.

I do not believe that Trump will accomplish much of anything, the two parties fighting him will not let him. His/Our only hope is if elected, is to out INDIVIDUALS on their corruption and pull in like minded non-politicians to run and take their seats. With a Trump win, he should go after BOTH Dems & Reps and try to get them replaced in 2018 Continue into 2020 while running for re-election, if he wins a 2nd term, it can continue in 2022 & 2024.

2024 will then be the time to elect his daughter Ivanka who can and will really clean up the mess, while enjoying the support of those brought in by her father in the previous 8 years.