• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I’m ‘the First Sitting American President to Come From Kenya’

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
Yeah yeah, dead horse. But he said those words - http://dcwhispers.com/watch-barack-...itting-american-president-to-come-from-kenya/

The common explanation is that he is referring to his heritage (Kenyan father) rather than his birthplace. Sure. People always talk like this. You know, if someone's mother was born in Italy but they were born in Brooklyn, they say, "I come from Italy!". Right? Makes perfect sense.

Never cared where he was born.... frankly id rather a president born in a foriegn country than one raised in Chicago politics. I hoped Obama would be different, but he was just another crappy president with bad agendas...

I never understood the Kenyan angle. Unless someone knew he was going to be president one day when he was born it doesn't make sense. He was probably born in Hawaii and then got into college as a fraud foreign student.

I never understood the Kenyan angle. Unless someone knew he was going to be president one day when he was born it doesn't make sense. He was probably born in Hawaii and then got into college as a fraud foreign student.

I feel like if there was proof that he wasn’t born in the US, 5 minutes after Trump got read in to that fact, he would have been parading down the street with a bullhorn... making damn well certain everyone knew he was right...

I think he just means His father came from Kenya. His father fathered so many children with so many different women that it's only natural that His relatives in Kenya were confused about where He was born. I don't doubt that Bomma was born and raised by white people in Hawaii and Indonesia. The blackest thing about Him is that His father took off after knocking up His mother.

Now there ARE conspiracy theories dating back to the Clinton years that wealthy and powerful globalists keep an eye out for future leaders at a young age and support and nurture their political careers. People like Bill and Hildebeast and Bomma. Slick did have some early support from powerful people for no apparent reason. However you'd have to tap a heck of a lot of people to get a few who are likely to end up being President and I don't think you could keep that a secret.

Never cared where he was born.... frankly id rather a president born in a foriegn country than one raised in Chicago politics. I hoped Obama would be different, but he was just another crappy president with bad agendas...
I care. It's a filter that tries to help make sure a person doesn't get into the office with hidden loyalties. Imagine the damage a president could do in that case..

He was probably born in Kenya (if not then show your birth certificate, Hawaii would have a record of it) but we know he didn’t grow up there because he throws like a girl.

Generally viewed as a good/excellent president ranked around #12 on the all time list. Ranked ahead of James Monroe and right behind Woodrow Wilson. President Obama was a man of good character, a devout family man, who served his country with honor for two terms. History will be kind to him, no doubt. Haters will always hate, that’s alright, knock yourselves out.

That’s what i think. It’s why he won’t show his Harvard records. People don’t know that he transferred into Harvard from some **** school. I’d bet he put on his record that he was born in Kenya. Further, i’d bet that because of that, he didn’t get traditional grades. He probably got pass/fail or some alternative grading system.

Why else would this alleged smartest guy in the room not reveal his grades?

His whole life has been people in power recognizing he was a great public speaker and a puppet they could control, so they pull strings to get him into places of influence.

I care less about where he was born than I do about where he was raised during his formative years.

Generally viewed as a good/excellent president ranked around #12 on the all time list. Ranked ahead of James Monroe and right behind Woodrow Wilson. President Obama was a man of good character, a devout family man, who served his country with honor for two terms. History will be kind to him, no doubt. Haters will always hate, that’s alright, knock yourselves out.

The jury may still be out on that "good character"thing....

Maybe if he truely was he would have done a better job helping those of color in this nation, and hey fuckinghelp Africa. Didn’t socshit for either.

he did nothing to help anyone...not even people of color....all he did was stir up more racial tension by supporting thugs over the Police