• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Immigration Crisis at the border

At this point, what difference does it make?

because it's all about WINNING!

hahahahaha

Hysterical Democrats worried that Donald Trump is winning

I know what has Democrats so hysterical. And it’s not the separation of kids from their illegal alien parents at the border.

If that were the issue, why didn’t Democrats, Hollywood liberals or the liberal media speak up under Barack Obama? Because this was America’s policy for eight years under Obama. Yet not a peep from liberals when Obama separated illegal alien parents from children.

Let’s compare American heroes to foreign lawbreakers. Don’t our own U.S. military heroes have to be separated from their own kids to serve overseas?

Of course, they do.

Democrats value foreign illegal alien criminals over American military heroes? Really? It certainly appears so.

I’ve never seen one Democrat, Hollywood celeb or liberal journalist protest or shed a tear about military parents being separated from their children. Have you?

I’ve also never seen one Democrat shed a tear or get hysterical over “Angel Moms” — mothers whose children were murdered by illegal aliens. That’s forced separation for life. These are American moms whose kids are murdered by foreign illegal alien criminals. They will never see their kids again. Where are the liberal tears?

So why now? Why blame Trump for decisions knowingly made by illegal alien parents? Why make this the No. 1 headline in America?

Because Trump is #winning. That’s what terrifies Democrats. That’s really why they are so hysterical. It’s a WMD: Weapon of Mass Distraction.

■ Trump’s approval rating at Rasmussen is higher than Obama.

■ Trump’s approval at Gallup is the highest of his presidency.

■ The approval for “the direction of the country” is the highest in 12 years.

■ Trump’s approval among GOP voters is now higher than Obama, Reagan or JFK. It’s actually the second-highest in history at 88 percent. That’s why this issue suddenly reared its ugly head.

Democrats aren’t worried about kids. They’re worried they can’t beat Trump in upcoming elections.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/opini...mocrats-worried-that-donald-trump-is-winning/

Hildebeast couldn't tell you the truth if you asked her what she had for lunch yesterday.

She also lied when she said she always carried hot sauce in her purse

imageedit_1526_4645647052.jpg

Last edited:
Much like many other runners-up have been forgotten, Mitt Romney, Al Gore, Dukakis, Mondale. Hillary failed miserably as a candidate and lost accordingly. Let me know when she's up for election somewhere, I'll make sure not to vote for her. I see no relevance between her lying, or really anybody else's lying. The sitting President is lying and has been lying non stop. That's a problem, whether you see it or not, or simply don't care.

Like Liberals for 8 years under Obama, while rooting for Hillary. Or Liberals for 8 years under Clinton.

There was a whole load of "don't care" going on from the media on down. He got head under the desk of the oval office? ::yawn:: don't care.

Selective outrage rears it's ugly head.

There's a whole lot of caring going on now on the Left.

Ain't it comical as **** to watch?

My favorite is how they are all suddenly concerned about government spending. It's funny every time I see it.

meanwhile

APP-051418-Trump-Promises-APP.jpg

Trump beats promise to cut new refugees, down 66% from Obama

The Trump administration beat the president’s goal of trimming new refugee admissions from the 100,000 brought in by former President Obama, slashing the population by 66 percent.

New data from the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees showed that the U.S. took in 33,000 refugees last year, down from 97,000 under Obama, who had pushed to raise the ceiling to 110,000.

President Trump vowed to reverse that flow, raising concerns that refugees were not being vetted well by the United Nations. He pushed to cut refugees to 45,000 a year.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...romise-to-cut-new-refugees-down-66-from-obama

Some of them are rapists...

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT SUSPECTED IN OHIO TEEN RAPE CAPTURED IN TEXAS
1:33 PM 07/06/2018
Will Racke | Immigration and Foreign Policy Reporter

An illegal immigrant suspected of kidnapping and raping two teenage sisters in Ohio has been captured in Texas following a nationwide manhunt, according to police.

David Ramos Contreras, 28, was arrested Thursday by deputy U.S. marshals and police officers in Lubbock, Texas, where he was found inside a home hiding under a bed.

Along with three other suspects, Contreras is accused of sexually assaulting and holding 13- and 14-year-old sisters against their will at a Days Inn in Bowling Green, Ohio, where the girls were staying with their mother. Two of the suspects, Juan Garcia Rios Adiel and Arnulfo Ramos, remain on the loose, and a fourth, Simon Juan, is in custody in Ohio.

Here’s a good video on immigration.

Come on tape, that video makes sense only to Republicans.

To a Democrat, all that money is out there in big, bad, rich people and corporations' bank accounts just waiting to be taxed.

My favorite is how they are all suddenly concerned about government spending. It's funny every time I see it.

Dems are always concerned about govt spending when they're not in charge.
I always say that smaller govt is better for everybody because it's not always going to be run by my side and it's not always going to be run by the other side.

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT SUSPECTED IN OHIO TEEN RAPE CAPTURED IN TEXAS

Illegal Alien Charged with Raping Teen Sisters Deported Four Times from U.S.

An illegal alien who is one of four men accused of kidnapping and raping teen sisters was previously deported from the United States four times. Four illegal aliens — including 24-year-old illegal alien Simon Juan Thomas from Guatemala — are alleged to have kidnapped and raped a 13-year-old girl and her 14-year-old sister at a Days Inn near Wooster Street in Bowling Green, as Breitbart News reported.

While authorities continue a nationwide manhunt to find illegal aliens Arnulfo Ramos and Juan Adiel, Thomas and 27-year-old illegal alien David Ramos Contreras have been arrested and are in police custody.

Thomas, according to Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officials, has been deported from the U.S. four times previously, shedding light on the country’s weak immigration system whereby criminal illegal aliens repeatedly re-enter the country after being deported.

https://www.breitbart.com/big-gover...ng-teen-sisters-deported-four-times-from-u-s/

------------------

Liberals should start a national protest for open borders by leaving their doors unlocked

33tlf1j.jpg

I’ve been saying, those who want illegal aliens here should volunteer to house and support them while being processed. No one has stepped up yet.

saw this somewhere....

Remember Bill Clinton's 1995 state of the union address? Let me refresh your memory: "All Americans, not only in the states most heavily affected but in every place in this country, are rightly disturbed by the large numbers of illegal aliens entering our country. The jobs they hold might otherwise be held by citizens or legal immigrants. The public service they use impose burdens on our taxpayers. That’s why our administration has moved aggressively to secure our borders more by hiring a record number of new border guards, by deporting twice as many criminal aliens as ever before, by cracking down on illegal hiring, by barring welfare benefits to illegal aliens. In the budget I will present to you, we will try to do more to speed the deportation of illegal aliens who are arrested for crimes, to better identify illegal aliens in the workplace as recommended by the commission headed by former Congresswoman Barbara Jordan. We are a nation of immigrants. But we are also a nation of laws. It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years, and we must do more to stop it."

- Bill Clinton, January 24, 1995

saw this somewhere....

Remember Bill Clinton's 1995 state of the union address? Let me refresh your memory: "All Americans, not only in the states most heavily affected but in every place in this country, are rightly disturbed by the large numbers of illegal aliens entering our country. The jobs they hold might otherwise be held by citizens or legal immigrants. The public service they use impose burdens on our taxpayers. That’s why our administration has moved aggressively to secure our borders more by hiring a record number of new border guards, by deporting twice as many criminal aliens as ever before, by cracking down on illegal hiring, by barring welfare benefits to illegal aliens. In the budget I will present to you, we will try to do more to speed the deportation of illegal aliens who are arrested for crimes, to better identify illegal aliens in the workplace as recommended by the commission headed by former Congresswoman Barbara Jordan. We are a nation of immigrants. But we are also a nation of laws. It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years, and we must do more to stop it."

- Bill Clinton, January 24, 1995

Ahhh...the good old days when it wasn’t racist to enforce the law.

It isn't the enforcing of the law that people are upset about. It's the separating of families and not knowing where the kids are. They don't
have a system that tracks where the kids are located. They have deported parents without sending their kids back with them. It's a
complete cluster____.

It isn't the enforcing of the law that people are upset about. It's the separating of families and not knowing where the kids are. They don't
have a system that tracks where the kids are located. They have deported parents without sending their kids back with them. It's a
complete cluster____.

and please explain in detail how the activities now are any different that the were under previous administrations....

oh wait, the media FINALLY decided it was an issue...that is the difference

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ildren-separated-from-families-at-border.html

I usually don't reference foxnews, but this is a good explanation of what is different this time. It's the zero tolerance policy that's been implemented.
I also never heard stories before about losing track of kids under US custody.

instead of pointing fingers at Trump and the ****** way this is done and has been done, why not look at the number of Asylum seekers and compare that number to previous years. and, while at it, discover what actually qualifies for seeking asylum.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ildren-separated-from-families-at-border.html

I usually don't reference foxnews, but this is a good explanation of what is different this time. It's the zero tolerance policy that's been implemented.
I also never heard stories before about losing track of kids under US custody.

The former head of ICE said it was a total lie. They know where the kids are and sometimes the parents want to let the US keep the kids. They'd rather them stay here than take them back to Central America. He said the paper work is always done and easy to find.

You can watch it here: http://video.foxnews.com/v/5808064520001/?#sp=show-clips

It isn't the enforcing of the law that people are upset about. It's the separating of families and not knowing where the kids are.

First, as Vader detailed above, the bullshit claim "they don't know where the kids are" is a fabrication.

Second, the children are separated from the parents because the parents are in jail for a crime. Do you think American citizens get to take their kids with them to jail?