• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

impeachment debate today

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
Is anyone watching?

I always thought an impeachment had to be Bi-partisan. This clearly is not.

No one is above the law seems to be the Dems talking point.

Is anyone watching?

I'd rather watch monkeys trying to **** a football.

Which actually, is probably what this is kind of like. Still, Animals > Humans

Despite the side you are on this is history. This will be in history books for decades to come. Only time will tell how history judges this congress

Despite the side you are on this is history. This will be in history books for decades to come. Only time will tell how history judges this congress

Impeachment was necessary since the President engaged in bribe ... uhhh, extor ... see, uhh, the crime of abuse of orange, or obstruction by going to court to have a judge decide.

ORANGE MAN BAD!!

To watch Trump get accused of breaking every law in the book, that are also not included in the Articles? No thank you.

It's solemn. Be prayerful. Wear black.

I'd never watch that garbage. A bunch of really bad actors.

I saw that a few Dems voted Present on impeachment. That would piss me off more than voting Yes if my Rep voted Present.

Extortion, Nancy refuses to send impeachment articles to Senate Republicans

This means WAR!

Start the trial anyway, its all been put online , begin with dragging her son and Biden's boy into court by subpoena, then her and Biden, destroy them

They are grasping for straws. They have backed themselves into a corner and don't know what to do next.

I watched some of it. The same boring stupid devoid of fact speeches over and over again As someone who doesn't like Trump I am wholly unconvinced he should be impeached for this. It's ludicrous.

And I love how the mainstream media and Dems just keep insisting there's no evidence of wrongdoing by the Bidens. When the evidence is basically right there in front of most intelligent rational people's faces.

Extortion, Nancy refuses to send impeachment articles to Senate Republicans

This means WAR!

Start the trial anyway, its all been put online , begin with dragging her son and Biden's boy into court by subpoena, then her and Biden, destroy them

I am sure a trial is the last thing she wants. And she's trying to blame it on Senate Republicans. How dumb does she think people are? LOL.

McConnell just destroyed the whole "slapdash" impeachment process. Sounds like he is letting everyone know that the Senate won't validate the facade by even taking it up in the Senate.

Last edited:
If Obama had done the exact same thing against Romney, everyone would have voted the opposite of yesterday. That's how screwed up the country is.

If Obama had done the exact same thing against Romney, everyone would have voted the opposite of yesterday. That's how screwed up the country is.
Wrong. Obama presented multiple legitimate reasons for impeachment and the Republicans did nothing.

For ****'s sake, Nancy said she would present an airtight impeachment case months before the Ukraine discussion even happened. It was a joke.

I watched some of it. The same boring stupid devoid of fact speeches over and over again As someone who doesn't like Trump I am wholly unconvinced he should be impeached for this. It's ludicrous.

And I love how the mainstream media and Dems just keep insisting there's no evidence of wrongdoing by the Bidens. When the evidence is basically right there in front of most intelligent rational people's faces.

Same here. I watched some of it, and it became evident pretty quickly what is going on. People see it. The nation's opinion on impeachment shifted. Regardless of what Nancy, Chuck, Adam or their operatives in the news say to try and frame it, it's a bust at best.

Maybe this would have a greater air of credibility if they didn't spend the last three years trying to get Trump out of office by the Russia nothing burger, the Stormy Daniels nonsense, whining about his physical, or trying to get his cabinet to invoke the 25th. America is seeing what is going on. They are turning away from it. This si going to blow up in the Democrats' faces.

The cancer is eating into RBG's brain, she just said Senators must be impartial or their vote dismissed

EVERYONE in Washington takes a side, EVERYONE is political, LOL, what an idiot

How long can they "hold" the articles from transmittal to the Senate? Part of me can't help but think they want to hold it until the trial gets maximum exposure during the re-election cycle.

The cancer is eating into RBG's brain, she just said Senators must be impartial or their vote dismissed

EVERYONE in Washington takes a side, EVERYONE is political, LOL, what an idiot

Vote dismissed or not, they aren't getting to 67. Not now, not ever.

How long can they "hold" the articles from transmittal to the Senate? Part of me can't help but think they want to hold it until the trial gets maximum exposure during the re-election cycle.

The dog caught the car and doesn't know what to do with it

There is no impeachment until the court in the Senate receives the paperwork, until then there's nothing to even talk about

Maybe they will wait till the Dems control the Senate, good luck with that! LOL