• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Impeachment

madinsomniac

Reaction score
Ok first off I despise purely political impeachment and up to now I have heard nothing that even remotely reaches the level of impeachment based on my standards, but today an interview with an official is circulating claiming that Biden refused to permit a drone lock on the airport bomber despite knowing what he was doing because the taliban refused to give permission for the kill shot

if that is true, even a little, then for the first time a president may actually be impeached for an actual impeachable offense… and he will be…

Bush Senior did something similar in desert storm and it haunted the country for years… though for that jackass at least it was US allies who wanted him to intervene with an Israeli plot, not a US one… so its a little better….

Ok first off I despise purely political impeachment and up to now I have heard nothing that even remotely reaches the level of impeachment based on my standards, but today an interview with an official is circulating claiming that Biden refused to permit a drone lock on the airport bomber despite knowing what he was doing because the taliban refused to give permission for the kill shot

if that is true, even a little, then for the first time a president may actually be impeached for an actual impeachable offense… and he will be…

Bush Senior did something similar in desert storm and it haunted the country for years… though for that jackass at least it was US allies who wanted him to intervene with an Israeli plot, not a US one… so its a little better….
Biden left Americans in Afghanistan while he kept his promises to the Taliban. His interactions with the military families have been equally reprehensible.

Of course, all of the flows from a fraudulent, stolen Election. Many more than Biden need to be impeached.

Ok first off I despise purely political impeachment and up to now I have heard nothing that even remotely reaches the level of impeachment based on my standards

Evacuating military personnel before evacuating helpless American civilians while leaving $80 billion in military equipment to a terrorist organization didn't reach impeachable for you?

A lot of people need to go. Biden is at the top of that list. He's fortunate this comes out after he met with the families of the 13 service members who died as a result of him not getting taliban permission. I'd imagine some family members would need to be restrained.

This entire administration is a fraud anyway.

Evacuating military personnel before evacuating helpless American civilians while leaving $80 billion in military equipment to a terrorist organization didn't reach impeachable for you?
Nope.. incompetency and terrible planning and execution dont rise to that level or every damn President would deserve it…

it has to be something willful and utterly treasonous… and treason has a super high threshold unlike what the right and left throw around as definitions… a general doesn’t get slapped with treason over a badly planned operation…

if you could prove he intentionally armed the enemy that would be it, but you cannot with what they have shown to date

however if they really waived off a strike on a clearly targeted enemy combatant in the process of attacking US military for the sole purpose of appeasing an enemy government… and that order came from the President… thats treason

We will see how valid the allegation is…

for the record if Bidens poll numbers with independents continue to tank the Dems will be pushing impeachment or the 25th and the Republicans may well be trying to keep him in office through the midterms or even till the next election… his numbers may dip into the 30’s before this all evens out…

so in that manner it may be a political non impeachment… which would be even more slimy tgan the political impeachments we have seen

Heads need to roll, imo, and that may not be the greatest euphemism in this situation. Ann Coulter supposedly agrees with Biden's actions, which to me is a good indicator that he/we ****** up royally. I'm almost certain it's not solely his fault and my feeling is that anyone that signed off of on this should be gone & prosecuted or whatever other fates may befall them. Maybe I'm making a mountain out of molehill, but this seems like one of the most significantly bad things of my lifetime, and I also feel that it's something we could have largely controlled and/or avoided. It did not have to be the disaster that it is/was. We have to own this. I feel shame for us as a nation and pity for anyone that served and sacrificed for it to end the way that it did. I guess I should also sprinkle in some anger. We've abandoned our own people and allies that risked/sacrificed their lives to help us. The worst part for me is that they placed their trust in us and what do they get in return. I largely agree with something I believe Burgundy said in another thread regarding it taking a generation to effect significant change. If we aren't willing to commit to that, maybe we should think twice before invading and ultimately leaving a bunch of carnage in our wake.

Maybe everything will come up daisies, but it sure doesn't feel good right now.

I should probably qualify all of that by saying I've recently slammed two 7% IPA's. I'll probably feel totally different after I've polished off my third.

I feel shame for us as a nation and pity for anyone that served and sacrificed for it to end the way that it did. I guess I should also sprinkle in some anger. We've abandoned our own people and allies that risked/sacrificed their lives to help us. The worst part for me is that they placed their trust in us and what do they get in return.

Yep. I look at it this way - I have quite a few family and friends who are vets (as I'm sure the lot of you do) and they are the most disgusted/saddened they've been since 9/11.

And I know guys like Sarge, Badcat and the Ogre etc. are not happy campers.

Yep. I look at it this way - I have quite a few family and friends who are vets (as I'm sure the lot of you do) and they are the most disgusted/saddened they've been since 9/11.

And I know guys like Sarge, Badcat and the Ogre etc. are not happy campers.
This seems much more ****** up than men lifting weights competitively against women.

Wrinkly-assed Joe is on the case against white supremacy and rage. That is our greatest threat.

Of course heads should roll for this travesty but I take impeachment very seriously. Unlike dems did with Trump, I don't think Biden has done anything to be impeached for at this point. He's the CIC and I don't see anything to warrant impeachment.

The 25th amendment on the other hand is another story. He is clearly suffering from dementia. He also suffers from his long career as a lying, plagiarizing boob so adding that to the dementia he's certifiable.

Of course heads should roll for this travesty but I take impeachment very seriously. Unlike dems did with Trump, I don't think Biden has done anything to be impeached for at this point. He's the CIC and I don't see anything to warrant impeachment.

The 25th amendment on the other hand is another story. He is clearly suffering from dementia. He also suffers from his long career as a lying, plagiarizing boob so adding that to the dementia he's certifiable.

Cooler heads making sense here. So yep, go with the 25th - just do anything. Then again, it's not even him pulling the strings so we're ****** either way.

Yeah if he is out, she is in. **** that

Impeachment isn't enough for what has happened in Afghanistan. President muppet shouldn't be allowed to sit quietly in his mansion eating iced cream and enjoying the millions he earned from selling out this nation to the chi coms. I'm demanding an investigation from my representatives and I've been asking that he go to prison. I know that isn't going to happen, I'm a realist. But our brothers and sisters died needlessly because of sheer incompetence and neglect. Americans remain stranded because it was bad PR and he needed to move on quickly. **** him, **** his staff, and **** all of you who voted for him.

Cooler heads making sense here. So yep, go with the 25th - just do anything. Then again, it's not even him pulling the strings so we're ****** either way.
when CumAllah is in the big chair, be careful pulling the string.

1630589918927.png

Many wonder, what is the definition of a RINO?

I offer you the answer:

If something is impeachable then you impeach them… ********* that play politics with serious issues is why people take this lightly…
I hate tooting my own horn, but I called this because it was so obvious from a political motivation… tge dems want him gone because he is dragging them down and tge Republicans want him to hand tgem an utter blowout next year

Many wonder, what is the definition of a RINO?

I offer you the answer:

He needs to be gone. In fact anyone who isn't raising absolute hell right now over this **** show, should have someone running against them who will.

Mitch needs to be gone.

Biden apparently pressed the Afghani president to paint a rosy picture of their fight against the Taliban and he apparently refused. It also seems Biden refused a request to continue providing air support to the Afghani military. This may turn into an onion.

Biden apparently pressed the Afghani president to paint a rosy picture of their fight against the Taliban and he apparently refused. It also seems Biden refused a request to continue providing air support to the Afghani military. This may turn into an onion.

If you are a Dem, you can extort world leaders any time you want.

He needs to be gone. In fact anyone who isn't raising absolute hell right now over this **** show, should have someone running against them who will.

Mitch needs to be gone.
Lindsey need to be tar and feathered as well.

Nope.. incompetency and terrible planning and execution dont rise to that level or every damn President would deserve it…

it has to be something willful and utterly treasonous… and treason has a super high threshold unlike what the right and left throw around as definitions… a general doesn’t get slapped with treason over a badly planned operation…

if you could prove he intentionally armed the enemy that would be it, but you cannot with what they have shown to date

however if they really waived off a strike on a clearly targeted enemy combatant in the process of attacking US military for the sole purpose of appeasing an enemy government… and that order came from the President… thats treason
To be clear, we're talking about your standards not the standards, which are: "The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors." Thats not just treason.

I find it funny that Dems and the MSM can say with a straight face that Biden shouldn't be impeached for his phone call instructing the Afghan president to lie about how bad things were in Afghanistan. Like we have forgotten that they were apoplectic about Trump's call to the Ukraine president.

Trump asked the Ukraine president to find the truth on a matter the former vice-president's abuse of power for personal gain.
While Biden asked the Afghan president to lie for the purpose of misleading the American public about the level of danger that the Taliban posed to American soldiers and civilians in Afghanistan.

The first is not nearly as nefarious and the second. If Trump's phone call was even an remotely impeachable offense, then Biden's call is certainly an impeachable offense.