• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Initial Thoughts on seachicken game

FU and your passive aggressive bullshit

You go ahead and cling tight to this win and ignore the forest for the trees

It’s homer *** hats like you who shout down anyone pointing out the reality of this season and the future of this team that give Tomlin and Rooney cover for more of the same going forward:

Oh wow! What a great job by Tomlin making something out of this team, bringing them back from the dead and JUST missing the playoffs, you should quit posting here and apply to get on cleaning the toilets at the Rich Eisen show
I was not passive aggressive

I straight out said **** the haters

go back and read my thoughts after the cards and pats losses

eat a bag of dicks ********

Relax a bit. Some fans are just upset that Tomlin avoided a losing season. Even though it meant nothing whether he is extended this offseason or not. He WILL be extended!!!! Tomlin will be here for the foreseeable future....unfortunately..

I am not ready to jump on the rudy is in command team yet

he has played much better than I expected but they are not putting the ball in his hands in the redzone which has historically been his biggest weakness.

the deep throws are nice to see though
if it were up to me I ride with Rudy for now. The past two weeks, he’s at least made good decisions with the ball and has shown a sense of awareness.

I’d make KP earn the position back and not give it to him because of his status.

or the OC duo has gotten better at the playcalling and mixed up the plays better than the previous ********
I think it is Rudy. He is making some throws that Pickett simply never tried to throw. And throws that Tribisky just didn't make.

When you call people haters who highlight reality and the big picture over 1 game, you give Tomlin cover

You sure talk about those bags of dicks a lot…foreshadowing your evening plans tonight??

if it were up to me I ride with Rudy for now. The past two weeks, he’s at least made good decisions with the ball and has shown a sense of awareness.

I’d make KP earn the position back and not give it to him because of his status.
Back-to-back 30-point games against teams fighting for playoff spots. I ride the Rudy train also.

I agreed with someone in the game thread when they said ride the hot hand next week

Two points I want to share:
1. If the D can't limit geno Smith, how will they stop Lamar Jackson ? I know they've had his number but the guy has improved and our defense is seriously lacking of starters.

2. That diving catch from GP... oh my! And his reaction to it was amazingly creeping, he had that American Psycho look at the camera and 1st down finger pointing, totally in control stone cold killer. Also the all smiles with cool shades in the sidelines after another good play, the kid needs to produce to be happy.
Tomlin seems to have Lamar's number. I'm more worried about their defense against our offense dependent on what they do. As in play mostly backups or a mix of starters with backups. Going to be interesting.

Tomlin still needs to go….,
NEVER.......EVER.......had a losing season. NFL record to start a coaching career. Do you realize what you are saying?

or the OC duo has gotten better at the playcalling and mixed up the plays better than the previous ********
The OC was a problem, but it's been a QB problem all along.

16 points vs. Bengals (should have been 23)
10 points vs Cardinals
18 points vs. Patriots
13 points vs. Colts

Enter Mason Rudolph
34 points vs. Bengals
30 points vs. Seahawks (should have been 37 but Najee took the knee)

First time scoring 30+ points since November 21, 2021 and they achieved it in back-to-back weeks. Up until that point the offense had worse production than they had with Canada.

Tomlin seems to have Lamar's number. I'm more worried about their defense against our offense dependent on what they do. As in play mostly backups or a mix of starters with backups. Going to be interesting.
I hope Lamar starts

the Steelers suck against back ups

I doubt Jackson plays next week or if he does it is a quarter perhaps. Their game means nothing to them. They will be sitting a bunch of players I am thinking.

Relax a bit. Some fans are just upset that Tomlin avoided a losing season. Even though it meant nothing whether he is extended this offseason or not. He WILL be extended!!!! Tomlin will be here for the foreseeable future....unfortunately..
Exactly. He can tear his clothes off like AB and run into the parking lot yelling that "he don't need football!" and Rooney would still be looking for him with a check held out. He's not going anywhere... unfortunately.

NEVER.......EVER.......had a losing season. NFL record to start a coaching career. Do you realize what you are saying?
Yes I do and I’m tired of hearing the “never ever had a losing season” BS… if you
Love .500 every year, because that’s what most test waffles like, then take it in. I personally don’t see Shades ever winning a SB in the future….

Yes I do and I’m tired of hearing the “never ever had a losing season” BS… if you
Love .500 every year, because that’s what most test waffles like, then take it in. I personally don’t see Shades ever winning a SB in the future….
Stop being a hater. If we are sub .500 we won't be making the playoffs. Tomlin gives us a chance EVERY year. Regardless if the elite teams blow us out in the playoffs if we happen to make it there..

You have to go with Mason next week because he’s earned another start and the offense hasn’t looked this efficient in three years as they have the last two games.
I’m not going to sugar coat this because what troubles me is the fact we were 7-4,in the drivers seat and lost to two bad teams and one mediocre team and now with one game left need help to get the last spot. That there tells me we need major changes in this organization.
Why wasn’t Trubisky benched after the Cardinals game or at least in the Patriots game at some point. Stupid decisions made by the HC imo which in all likelihood keeps the team out of the playoffs once again.

I think stillwright was being sarcastic, I hope

I doubt Jackson plays next week or if he does it is a quarter perhaps. Their game means nothing to them. They will be sitting a bunch of players I am thinking.
For the most part...but maybe, just maybe Harbaugh thinks that knocking the Steelers out of the playoffs might be a strategic advantage and he plays some key players just on the off chance the Steelers were to get lucky, on a roll and they meet in the playoffs...LOL. Knock them out now because that"familiarity" they have with each other that Tomlin talks about so often could come back to haunt them. Highly, highly, unlikely I know...but

Stop being a hater. If we are sub .500 we won't be making the playoffs. Tomlin gives us a chance EVERY year. Regardless if the elite teams blow us out in the playoffs if we happen to make it there..
Oh never mind…

A chance at what exactly??? Scoreboard watching the last week of the season needing 3 things to happen to make the last playoff seed to just get embarrassed in the wild card round?

Do franchises that don’t win playoff games for 7 straight years have a chance???

Running game came to play today

Warren has a nice stiff arm but Najee just throws guys to the ground with his

Nice to see all three TEs helping Najee into the endzone on his 2nd TD

Rudy played a solid game

the deep throw to Pickens was all arm and a hell of a catch by Pickens

Defense is still scary but with so many guys out they put up a gutsy effort

Herbig with the huge sack forced fumble and recovery

TJ can not get a holding call even when tackled at the QBs feet

Love the aggressive play calling

hated the two runs after going for in on 4th and inches

This game reminded me of Steeler football

Run the ball and then run it some more

Najee and Warren are a great combination

**** the blind refs and **** the negative cunts in the game thread
Nothing to add. Happy New Year to you and the whole fam!!!

Oh, can someone please sober up our resident drunk *****??? Nevermind - she's our new clown...