• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Initial Thoughts on seachicken game

Nothing to add. Happy New Year to you and the whole fam!!!

Oh, can someone please sober up our resident drunk *****??? Nevermind - she's our new clown...

🤣🤣🤣. Who?! What am I missing here?! This sounds like something I’m gonna laugh my *** off about.

FU and your passive aggressive bullshit

You go ahead and cling tight to this win and ignore the forest for the trees

It’s homer *** hats like you who shout down anyone pointing out the reality of this season and the future of this team that give Tomlin and Rooney cover for more of the same going forward:

Oh wow! What a great job by Tomlin making something out of this team, bringing them back from the dead and JUST missing the playoffs!!! Lolol

you should quit posting here and apply to get on cleaning the toilets at the Rich Eisen show
Vacay in 3, 2, 1...

Oh, can someone please sober up our resident drunk *****??? Nevermind - she's our new clown...
Wait......I heard since Coach has been gone YOU were are new clown....Anyone?o_O

FU and your passive aggressive bullshit

You go ahead and cling tight to this win and ignore the forest for the trees

It’s homer *** hats like you who shout down anyone pointing out the reality of this season and the future of this team that give Tomlin and Rooney cover for more of the same going forward:

Oh wow! What a great job by Tomlin making something out of this team, bringing them back from the dead and JUST missing the playoffs!!! Lolol

you should quit posting here and apply to get on cleaning the toilets at the Rich Eisen show
Little rough. There is a W on the scoreboard. Let's enjoy this win.

A clown would be someone who states Picketts presence (the guy who produced 16 points in his best start of the year) would have changed the result of two games where we were blown out by the Cardinals and Colts

A clown would be someone who lectures the board about how great Tomlins SJW sweatshirt is but is clearly a sexist dirty old man. Equity for me but not for thee!

Yes I do and I’m tired of hearing the “never ever had a losing season” BS… if you
Love .500 every year, because that’s what most test waffles like, then take it in. I personally don’t see Shades ever winning a SB in the future….
How does 9-7, 10-7, or worse case scenario, 9-8 equate to .500??? My 'puter is broken and Alexa is sleeping, so I can't ask her...

Good win. But most likely too little, too late. Again!

Mason is a much more decisive QB and had a strong arm. The coaching that started Mitch over Mason should all be fired. Immediately. They more than likely cost this team a spot in the playoffs this year.

Have you not noticed that I'm ignoring you???

Happy New Year, lil fella.
Calling for me to be banned is ignoring me? Hahaha

It’s exactly what you want tho, crushing opposing thought is a big part of your mo

Great old school Steeler game. I enjoyed it. I like seeing guys giving 100% like it means something.

Winning is better than losing and I'll do my best to stay positive until the season is over.

Sweeping the rats would always be welcome regardless of implications.

I'm happy for Mason who's been a professional.

Mason has come in and played very well. His ability to stretch the field with more accurate deeper throws has helped to open up the running game. The Steelers' offensive success over the past few games is encouraging, but it's also true that Seattle and Cincinnati are both near the bottom of the league in team defense.

And, unfortunately, if last week was somehow not enough, this win has all but cemented a contract extension for Tomlin. These wins are enjoyable, but come with a cost: slim playoff hopes, another mid-level draft position, and likely at least 4 or 5 more seasons of exactly what we've been experiencing for years now -- slightly better than average mediocrity.

Great old school Steeler game. I enjoyed it. I like seeing guys giving 100% like it means something.

Winning is better than losing and I'll do my best to stay positive until the season is over.

Sweeping the rats would always be welcome regardless of implications.

I'm happy for Mason who's been a professional.

Another 100%

Salute the nation

Warren has become my new favorite.
Johnson with yet another WTF moment today. For the life of me I don't know what he was doing on that overturned fumble.
The last two wins have been nice, but it just feels like all they've done is cemented the status quo. It's been nice to finally see them playing with some heart, but I just don't think they've got the wheels to do anything in the postseason. Here's to hoping they prove me wrong.

Initial thoughts on the game…………

1) Both running backs ran with thunder.

2) Mason commands the offense way better than other QBs of this team.

3) Mason’s stronger downfield arm helped open up the running game.

4) Amazing when we pass more than + or - 3yards of the line of scrimmage,…. We are suddenly harder to defend.

5) Danny Bubbles needs to go, away.

6) As decimated as our defense is, they did enough.

7) STEELERS fans fighting amongst themselves is a real bummer down.

8) This kid is going to enjoy the win and am looking forward to PITTSBURGH Dad.

9) Coolie, thank you for this featured theread each week, appreciate them.

Salute the nation

Mason has come in and played very well. His ability to stretch the field with more accurate deeper throws has helped to open up the running game. The Steelers' offensive success over the past few games is encouraging, but it's also true that Seattle and Cincinnati are both near the bottom of the league in team defense.

And, unfortunately, if last week was somehow not enough, this win has all but cemented a contract extension for Tomlin. These wins are enjoyable, but come with a cost: slim playoff hopes, another mid-level draft position, and likely at least 4 or 5 more seasons of exactly what we've been experiencing for years now -- slightly better than average mediocrity.
Tomlin = HOFer You damn straight we will extend him. 17 years w/o a LOSING!!!!!!!! Record!!!! Who cares if we get blown out in the playoffs... He gives a chance EVERY YEAR!!!!!We are still in the hunt this year so stop being a .....HATER!!!!!

Initial thoughts on the game…………

1) Both running backs ran with thunder.

2) Mason commands the offense way better than other QBs of this team.

3) Mason’s stronger downfield arm helped open up the running game.

4) Amazing when we pass more than + or - 3yards of the line of scrimmage,…. We are suddenly harder to defend.

5) Danny Bubbles needs to go, away.

6) As decimated as our defense is, they did enough.

7) STEELERS fans fighting amongst themselves is a real bummer down.

8) This kid is going to enjoy the win and am looking forward to PITTSBURGH Dad.

9) Coolie, thank you for this featured theread each week, appreciate them.

Salute the nation
******* KISS ***!!!!!!!!!!!