• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Initial Thoughts on seachicken game

Damn this coolie thread went off the rails quick. Lol

Oh never mind…

A chance at what exactly??? Scoreboard watching the last week of the season needing 3 things to happen to make the last playoff seed to just get embarrassed in the wild card round?

Do franchises that don’t win playoff games for 7 straight years have a chance???

I knew they would scrounge enough out of these last few games to make the Yinzers have "Hope for next year!

Ya, Hope Kenny can figure it out.....Hope they go out and hire a good OC. And I would almost bet a weeks pay now we WONT see that happen. Probably just keep what they have in typical fashion.

The only hope the rest of us have is that someday it will end.

Tomlin = HOFer You damn straight we will extend him. 17 years w/o a LOSING!!!!!!!! Record!!!! Who cares if we get blown out in the playoffs... He gives a chance EVERY YEAR!!!!!We are still in the hunt this year so stop being a .....HATER!!!!!
Word.

My initial thought is that Mason Rudolph just TOOK the starting QB position. It's obvious, right?

Happy New Year, everyone!
The 3rd string scrub quarterback 😂. Mason sucks and Kenny will be healthy next week so he can go back being the scout team QB. Mason was a free agent last year and no one signed him. That means no team saw value in signing him so if he had value as a player he would be on another team.

The 3rd string scrub quarterback 😂. Mason sucks and Kenny will be healthy next week so he can go back being the scout team QB. Mason was a free agent last year and no one signed him. That means no team saw value in signing him so if he had value as a player he would be on another team.
don't bring your drunken ramblings into my thread

they ddn't make sense in the game thread and they are worse in here

Warren has become my new favorite.
Johnson with yet another WTF moment today. For the life of me I don't know what he was doing on that overturned fumble.
The last two wins have been nice, but it just feels like all they've done is cemented the status quo. It's been nice to finally see them playing with some heart, but I just don't think they've got the wheels to do anything in the postseason. Here's to hoping they prove me wrong.
Johnson also kind of did the shoulder slump thing (I didn't get the ball:() when he saw the ball went to Muth by the sidelines and just stood there when Muth broke loose for the first down...then decided to run down and block when it was too late and he remembered he would catch crap from the media. It's at about the 5:00 minute point in this video.
Pickens was also yelling at one of the OCs early in the game. If these guys ever grow up we may have a decent team with consistency.

don't bring your drunken ramblings into my thread

they ddn't make sense in the game thread and they are worse in here
Can’t answer the question because no one signed Rudolph and no one wanted him. Nothing has changed he’s a scrub 3rd string quarterback.

For the most part...but maybe, just maybe Harbaugh thinks that knocking the Steelers out of the playoffs might be a strategic advantage and he plays some key players just on the off chance the Steelers were to get lucky, on a roll and they meet in the playoffs...LOL. Knock them out now because that"familiarity" they have with each other that Tomlin talks about so often could come back to haunt them. Highly, highly, unlikely I know...but

Just watched Chris Hoke talking about this game and he brought up the fact that one year when he was playing the Steelers were out of the playoffs and the Ravens were in...what did Harbaugh do(or could have been Bilick)? He played his starters just because it was Steelers-Ravens.

read the board history and find out for yourself
I’m not going to read years of posts. How about this are you now and always been a Mason Rudolph backer and has anyone you know been a Mason Rudolph backer? Nope

I’m not going to read years of posts. How about this are you now and always been a Mason Rudolph backer and has anyone you know been a Mason Rudolph backer? Nope
it doesn't take years

my views on rudy are well know

I am not explaining to some fng

Relax a bit. Some fans are just upset that Tomlin avoided a losing season. Even though it meant nothing whether he is extended this offseason or not. He WILL be extended!!!! Tomlin will be here for the foreseeable future....unfortunately..
He certainly will now.

So more .500ish football!

Whoooooooo!

He certainly will now.

So more .500ish football!

Whoooooooo!
I think it was going to be that regardless of the W L outcome.

Good win. But most likely too little, too late. Again!

Mason is a much more decisive QB and had a strong arm. The coaching that started Mitch over Mason should all be fired. Immediately. They more than likely cost this team a spot in the playoffs this year.
It's possible the coaching staff who started Kenny over Mason may be... Well our coaching staff.