• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Initial Thoughts on the bills game

How about Tomlin walking out of his press conference? He wanted no part of the question about his contract status. Probably not the most appropriate time to ask. Save that one for the last PC.

Very unprofessional, Mikey-poo. Man up and face the music. You wrote this song anyway.

Absolute 3rd grade girl nonsense. Loser.

How about Tomlin walking out of his press conference? He wanted no part of the question about his contract status. Probably not the most appropriate time to ask. Save that one for the last PC.

Trade him, fire him, let him sit out next year, all work for me.

bahy7hf.jpg
LMFAO

Steelers are over. Is it too early to ask what everyone is watching? Any great new series on Netflix or whatever streaming?🙃

Also ….Go Canucks go! I always start watching the great game of Hockey after the Steelers are out.
Penguins here. I know the boys are getting old, but they're still fun the watch. I'm going to enjoy what we have left in Sidney Crosby.

It's going to get ugly soon. That is until they find that next superstar.

They've stuck HOF talent gold with Mario,Jagr and Crosby over the years.

Tomlin is a punk.

I thought for sure Tomlin would realize he had 3 timeouts and Buffalo's punter was hurt and Buffalo was trying to run out the clock and he should use his timeouts after the sack.

Okay, I didn't think he'd realize it but he should have heard a guy in Marietta, GA screaming, "CALL A ******* TIMEOUT, CALL A ******* TIMEOUT!!!!!" after the sack.
Even if their punter isn't hurt, you gotta use timeouts there.

There was a weather scroller on the screen when all of that was going on, so I couldn't see the graphic and had no idea how many timeouts we had until one of the announcers, probably Romo, said something about the Steelers should be using their timeouts here. Maybe Tomlin had the same issue.

How are you liking Georgia? I lived in the Marietta/Smyrna area before moving to Michigan. There are things I miss, but the traffic isn't one.

The Steelers, thankfully preserved ALL 6 timeouts.

Now to trade them in for their points equivalency and move on to the next round!

Awwww coach walked out on the conference. This is a big-boy league. You don't perform you end up on the sidewalk. They do it to players every week. Should be no different for a coach who hasn't won a playoff game in 8 years. Matter of fact, it's long overdue especially with the talent that has been on this team.
Yep. Man up. I know it sucks. It sucks watching it.

I expected way more energy and physicality, and it was lacking. You would have thought how we got in the team would have let it all out, nothing to lose but it sure did not look that way. I still have a hard time with what officials look at and they by far did not cause us to lose . I think Warren gives us everything he has. I think Mason deserves way more credit than he gets from our fans and especially our head coach. Watt is needed for sure. Time for Heyward to retire he has nothing else to prove. Secondary just not very good. We all know it will not happen but we need some good coach changes to help this team without Tomlin's ego getting in the way. Steelers do not compare to many quality teams in the league. You cannot play, run twice, third and eight and throw and think you will win .

There was a weather scroller on the screen when all of that was going on, so I couldn't see the graphic and had no idea how many timeouts we had until one of the announcers, probably Romo, said something about the Steelers should be using their timeouts here. Maybe Tomlin had the same issue.

How are you liking Georgia? I lived in the Marietta/Smyrna area before moving to Michigan. There are things I miss, but the traffic isn't one.

Tomlin is overwhelmed on game day. We see it every week. He is terrible at clock management, his team cannot make in-game adjustments, he runs the same **** time after time.

Rudolph under center, 1-2 formation with Harris in the backfield? 100% run up the middle.

Like it a lot. Beautiful, green, clean. I have a home office and almost never go into Atlanta proper, or anywhere with traffic really.

Very unprofessional, Mikey-poo. Man up and face the music. You wrote this song anyway.

Absolute 3rd grade girl nonsense. Loser.
Where is the guy that told me he's not arrogant and all coaches behave like this when discussing his Mason roster spot smart assery? Almost anyone else would have stood there and said something like" I'll cross that bridge when I get to it, that's between me and Mr. Rooney." But not humble Christian Mike.

What an arrogant clown.

I can not remember the last time that the Steelers had a killer instinct. You know, aggressive, always pushing forward with urgency and purpose. It seems they go through the motions and hope it works. That conservative offense to start the game set the tone. Stupid play calling. Empty backfield at the goal line with no threat to run the ball. You have maybe 10 yards to work with and you allow the defense to load up on coverage. Pathetic..

Awwww coach walked out on the conference. This is a big-boy league. You don't perform you end up on the sidewalk. They do it to players every week. Should be no different for a coach who hasn't won a playoff game in 8 years. Matter of fact, it's long overdue especially with the talent that has been on this team.
"...talent that has been on this team..." Glad you used past tense because the talent level with retreads and mid-round draft picks has fallen off dramatically.