• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Interesting...JohnnyLaw just got suspended...

The link is working again and it has the full seven plus minute vid. The cop was out of control and it doesn't matter what caused the initial call out to the pool. The short police officer not only used excessive force and engaged in unprofessional conduct he may have made false arrests. The department he works for knows this and would not have suspended him if it were not the case. The cops are closing ranks on this but it ain't going to work because its all on film.

This is the precise reason why I say LEO Agencies should not be able to investigate their own personnel.

Ok. I read the article as it is working again. It is clearly written in a manner to inflame racial tensions.

That being said- I do think the one guy went overboard, BUT...why should it ever have to come to this? (The cops being called)? You aren't allowed there, you are asked to leave. You don't leave. You get belligerent. The cops are called. You don't listen to the cops either. It's so stupid.

He sure looked out of control. The way he was pushing the kids on the ground and talking to them like animals is uncalled for. They seemed like they were complying, so there's no reason to keep barking at them. He could have handled it better. If he didn't take down the girl, it wouldn't have gotten to the point where her friends tried to come to her rescue. Just seemed uncalled for, but I don't know the whole story.

They seemed like they were complying

This is where you and I differ I guess...he told a bunch of them to leave or sit down and they repeatedly did exactly the opposite of that. The girl walked back toward him repeatedly after being told to leave, running her mouth. Did he have to handle her as roughly as he did? Probably not. He's in the wrong on that, but she was stirring the **** and could have escalated things, causing these other kids to get hurt. Does nobody care about that? Is it ok for her and others to try and incite people into maybe starting a riot where someone, or multiple people, get hurt or killed?

Two kids come up behind him as he is trying to subdue the girl...did he have to pull his gun? Probably not, but that is a split second decision. I'm sorry, you do NOT approach a cop as he is trying to subdue someone.

Posted on one of the pages I belong to on FB. Cannot vouch for the veracity but it sounds legit.

This from a resident in McKinney TX, who wants to get the real story out of what happened last Friday:
Michael Cory Quattrin
Facebook friends and family – PLEASE HELP! That (now viral) video of the officer in McKinney subduing a girl in a bathing suit was in OUR neighborhood. The situation was NOT what is being reported…
A DJ setup in a public space next to the private pool in our neighborhood on Friday and played loud explicit (F-bomb) music for multiple hours (it is unclear if he was invited by a resident as no one has claimed responsibility). The teenagers (both black and white) were being brought into our neighborhood by the carload because the DJ was tweeting out invites to a “pool party” for $15 (obviously unauthorized by our neighborhood). The teens began fighting with each other and pushing their way into our private pool. Some were jumping our fence. The security guard was accosted when he tried to stop the beginnings of this mob scene. Some residents who live around the park/pool area tried to come out and settle things down. The teens started yelling racial slurs at our neighbors and started assaulting people and property (throwing bottles at cars and attacking a mother at the pool with 3 young children). The first officer on the scene was by himself. At that time, the party had grown to a large, aggressive crowd. As the officer arrived, many teens started running through our neighborhood. Many of the teens were being very aggressive and yelling at the officers as more arrived.
This was a very dangerous situation for the officers AND the teens/residents not involved. The news media has refused to hear the neighborhood’s side of this story. The video being distributed is only a very small segment of what happened. This information being distributed by the media and others is extremely distorted and in some cases outright lies.
PLEASE HELP US STOP THE BROADCASTING OF THIS IGNORANCE. The media is trying to make it look like our neighborhood is a white’s only, racist area. Anyone who has spent even a few minutes in our area knows this is an outright LIE.
The unfortunate result is that our neighbors are now being threatened. We have also had cars and property in and around the park area vandalized this weekend. Unfortunately, the press and social media are trying to enflame the situation.
I am asking for your help for my family and my neighbor’s safety…PLEASE, PLEASE do not rebroadcast any of these lies.

This is where you and I differ I guess...he told a bunch of them to leave or sit down and they repeatedly did exactly the opposite of that. The girl walked back toward him repeatedly after being told to leave, running her mouth. Did he have to handle her as roughly as he did? Probably not. He's in the wrong on that, but she was stirring the **** and could have escalated things, causing these other kids to get hurt. Does nobody care about that? Is it ok for her and others to try and incite people into maybe starting a riot where someone, or multiple people, get hurt or killed?

Two kids come up behind him as he is trying to subdue the girl...did he have to pull his gun? Probably not, but that is a split second decision. I'm sorry, you do NOT approach a cop as he is trying to subdue someone.

I was referring to the kids already on the ground in the grass. Sorry, should have been clearer. He just kept at them while they were in cuffs, which is also weird, but I don't know what they did or said to be in cuffs.
I agree about running her mouth. She should have stopped, but she's a 15 year-old that thinks she knows how the world works. She doesn't and got taken down for it. Still didn't like to see that. People, of all ages need to learn when enough is enough and walk away when told. Someone has a taser, billy club, gun, etc. tells you something, you should listen, whether they are wrong or right.

Posted on one of the pages I belong to on FB. Cannot vouch for the veracity but it sounds legit.

That is what I read on FB as well- posted by the wife of the McKinney cop.

The cop did everything right. The kids weren't following orders. Two approached from behind. He had every right to pull his gun. Many teens are armed these days. Cop should get a $5000 bonus for a job well done.

Bullshit, you know the whole story. Let me 'splain. No, too much. Let me sum up:

Church party was organized and in mid prayer;
Racists show up and see black people;
Racists call cops and tell them to remove the black people;
Racist cop shoots several black people. What? No one was shot? Uhh, racist cop draws gun, demands black people stop praying.

AL Sharpton and Jesse Jackson get richer.

WTF else do you need to know?

Bullshit, you know the whole story. Let me 'splain. No, too much. Let me sum up:

Church party was organized and in mid prayer;
Racists show up and see black people;
Racists call cops and tell them to remove the black people;
Racist cop shoots several black people. What? No one was shot? Uhh, racist cop draws gun, demands black people stop praying.

AL Sharpton and Jesse Jackson get richer.

WTF else do you need to know?

JohnnyLaw never should have raped that poor black girl.

Ok. I read the article as it is working again. It is clearly written in a manner to inflame racial tensions.

That being said- I do think the one guy went overboard, BUT...why should it ever have to come to this? (The cops being called)? You aren't allowed there, you are asked to leave. You don't leave. You get belligerent. The cops are called. You don't listen to the cops either. It's so stupid.

Here's my only problem - because I read all the articles attached to this event...why wasn't the adult women arrested for slapping the host at the pool? Back in my day, when two people were caught fighting or even identified as being in a fight, they were arrested. I don't see this anywhere...

Back in my day, when two people were caught fighting or even identified as being in a fight, they were arrested. I don't see this anywhere...

Back in my day, the people were separated and told to settle the **** down. If they didn't they would be taken to jail. If they did, everyone went their separate ways and that was the end of it.

Back in my day, the people were separated and told to settle the **** down. If they didn't they would be taken to jail. If they did, everyone went their separate ways and that was the end of it.

Not in the US Army, Ark - fighting resulted to time in the brink...no favorites.

Here's my only problem - because I read all the articles attached to this event...why wasn't the adult women arrested for slapping the host at the pool? Back in my day, when two people were caught fighting or even identified as being in a fight, they were arrested. I don't see this anywhere...

Is there a witness or any video of that? Any marks on the girl's face? The only word we have on that is from the girl who invited a bunch of complete strangers on social media to a pool party that she had neither paid for nor had permission from the HOA to throw.

Officer resigns.

So moral of the story kids, do what ever the **** ya wanna do. Because if your a non white, police are not allowed to tell you to stop breaking the law as they are racist.

I can't wait until we get back to the point where you act out against cops they drop you on the spot. Way to many excuses for people to act badly. It's everyone else fault. This country needs to be thinned in a big way.

Officer resigns.

So moral of the story kids, do what ever the **** ya wanna do. Because if your a non white, police are not allowed to tell you to stop breaking the law as they are racist.
Exactly and everyone will come up with excuses why it's ok to act like thugs