• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Interesting...JohnnyLaw just got suspended...

He pulled his gun because one of the kids came up behind him and made a motion like he had a gun. What is the policeman supposed to do? Let him possibly get shot? What would you have done in that situation?
Hard call, love...

I'm military trained so my response is not the response that a peace officer is trained to provide. I only wonder if he was carrying a taser?
Really...two guys rush a cop from behind and it's wrong for him to pull his weapon? He has to assume they intend to harm him. If he waits to find out for sure, it's too late.
The lack of common sense from people who don't understand this blows my mind.
I get it. But, like I said from the beginning, I think this escalated because the responding police officers didn't observe before they acted. JMO...
Of course, let's forget about the security guard and mother of 3 who were supposedly harassed and or assaulted. They don't deserve any justice.
And the lady that slapped the host.
I still look fat in that picture!!!
Not to mention the golf outfit he wore that inspired Rodney Dangerfield in Caddyshack.
I'm gonna get a new outfit just for you Hamster:cool-new:

From eye witness accounts, when the cops arrived and you see the video of the cops chasing some kids, they ran. The cops didn't know why they were running. Was it a natural instinct to run? Maybe, but that started off the situation on the wrong foot. The police got a call for an out of control pool party with outside guests and when they get there, kids are running from the scene. I can see why the police were trying to sort things out and the one officer fell, so that didn't help either. Not making excuses for the officer's gung-ho behavior, but it's a side to take in consideration to how it escalated.

From eye witness accounts, when the cops arrived and you see the video of the cops chasing some kids, they ran. The cops didn't know why they were running. Was it a natural instinct to run? Maybe, but that started off the situation on the wrong foot. The police got a call for an out of control pool party with outside guests and when they get there, kids are running from the scene. I can see why the police were trying to sort things out and the one officer fell, so that didn't help either. Not making excuses for the officer's gung-ho behavior, but it's a side to take in consideration to how it escalated.

Exactly....

Got a question. How many of you, if you could make the same money you are making now, would voluntarily become a police officer in this climate? The answer to this will probably be an indication of how tough their job is.

Berm, you gotta tell me where to get the socks. Hell yeah I want a pair. My kids will never be seen with me again.