• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Interesting...JohnnyLaw just got suspended...

Same old story. If you are black, you can disobey the police and if the do their job and take control of the situation they get fired and the perp gets a civil suit payday and a lot of publicity. I think I've seen this somewhere before.

Please point out which part of that post is not a common occurrence in our society today. While you are at it post some examples where similar events have occurred with a white perp and Jesse and Al or anyone else flood the streets to protest.

A huge gang of belligerent teens ignoring police orders, one girl got humiliated, no one got shot, no one got hurt. Shouldn't this be considered a good outcome to this situation? Is being a bit of an ******* a crime for cops now? How many times does a cop have to say "Pretty please can you do as I say?" before they're allowed to act more forcefully?

Please point out which part of that post is not a common occurrence in our society today. While you are at it post some examples where similar events have occurred with a white perp and Jesse and Al or anyone else flood the streets to protest.

This shouldn't be a black and white thing. Period. But, due to the events that have taken place across the country, in relation to "police brutality" this just "adds" fuel to the fire.

Read the article on CNN.com - the last sentence is quite enlightening...

"What if that was your kid getting slung to the ground? Would you still be talking about them in the way that you are?"

A comment was made, IIRC, in the Ferguson thread, to this effect - how will America react if this happens in reverse? How will we respond if black police officers shoot an unarmed white suspect in the back? How will we respond if a white couple is shot in a shower of one hundred plus bullets? How will we respond if "Trevor Martin" is murdered by a black volunteer neighborhood watch member, who thinks Trevor is a threat?

I guarantee there will be outrage.

If my kid was one of those kids, my first question after seeing the video would be why didn't you do what you were told. Any parent who wouldn't ask that is part of the problem. "My sweet child can do no wrong" is the reason **** like this happens. The girl can be heard saying "call my momma", because she knows momma is always going to take her side. All they had to do was go about their own ******* business.

I agree this shouldn't be a black and white thing but the only reason it is news is because it was a white cop and black perp. Anyone who denies that is a ******* liar.

...and if the perps were white, I would say the exact same thing...obey the law and mind your own business.

I cannot and will not argue w/ that logic. But, again, not everyone was raised w/ that mentality.

Is David Duke considered a "white activist"??? I nearly pissed myself while typing that - LOL!!!

I just cannot understand how people who were raised with that mentality and are upstanding law abiding citizens can sympathize with morons who think it is ok to disobey the authorities and the laws they uphold. It's all about choices and accepting the results that come from those choices.

With everything that has been going on in this country, so many are repeating the same story and script. At some point, there has to be a change in thinking and acting. Where has all the common sense have gone? Where has the restraint gone? This Us vs. Them attitude has to change or it's gonna get worse before better. This country needs a reboot.

He only beating that would have happened if that were me trying to sneak in a pool would be my *** by my father.

Buster is right.

When I ****** up as a kid, the LAST people I wanted to find out about it were my parents.

Now - these jackasses run to their parents because they're ALL "good" boys and girls.

This shouldn't be a black and white thing. Period. But, due to the events that have taken place across the country, in relation to "police brutality" this just "adds" fuel to the fire.

Read the article on CNN.com - the last sentence is quite enlightening...

A comment was made, IIRC, in the Ferguson thread, to this effect - how will America react if this happens in reverse? How will we respond if black police officers shoot an unarmed white suspect in the back? How will we respond if a white couple is shot in a shower of one hundred plus bullets? How will we respond if "Trevor Martin" is murdered by a black volunteer neighborhood watch member, who thinks Trevor is a threat?

I guarantee there will be outrage.

Each of those situations should be evaluated based on facts and evidence, without regard to the color of anyone's skin. Whenever a black person is harmed by a white person, especially if it's a white police officer, it is immediately assumed now by the media and others to be racially motivated. Despite exhaustive investigation by local and federal authorities, there has been not a shred of evidence that Michael Brown or Trayvon Martin were shot for being black. Yet that myth persists. This pool situation is being portrayed as racist white people who don't want black kids at their pool, when the facts seem to be that this is a racially diverse neighborhood where black people live and are members of the pool and normally co-exist perfectly peacefully with white people.

When the facts and evidence show clear misconduct on the part of the police against a black person, you will see very, very few white people defending those actions. Yet when you try to point out how the choices of a black person got them into trouble or contributed to the issue, it is never, ever accepted as fact and we are never supposed to assign them any responsibility.So, this girl has no responsibility for refusing to comply, continuing to mouth off to police and attempting to incite a riot. No, she's just being persecuted because she's black.

This cop was not upholding the law. It seems pretty clear to me that he got a case of the *** because some of the kids jawed at him as they were leaving. He then began to act in an unprofessional manor and used excessive force. This is plain to me from seeing the video and it was evidently plain to the department he worked for since they suspended him. The other two officers maintained their calm and didn't get in trouble. My guess is he resigned because he was advised of he didn't there would be an IA invest that resulted in a battery charge and him being fired. That would mean his peace officer certification would be revoked and he would never be able to work as an LEO again.

Leaving? I didn't see these people trying to leave the scene as they were asked to do several times. You must have been watching a different video. He resigned because the department hung him out to dry and didn't have the balls to back him up. Once again, giving in to the pressures of the race baiters.

Last edited:
This cop was not upholding the law. It seems pretty clear to me that he got a case of the *** because some of the kids jawed at him as they were leaving. He then began to act in an unprofessional manor and used excessive force. This is plain to me from seeing the video and it was evidently plain to the department he worked for since they suspended him. The other two officers maintained their calm and didn't get in trouble. My guess is he resigned because he was advised of he didn't there would be an IA invest that resulted in a battery charge and him being fired. That would mean his peace officer certification would be revoked and he would never be able to work as an LEO again.

He pulled his gun because one of the kids came up behind him and made a motion like he had a gun. What is the policeman supposed to do? Let him possibly get shot? What would you have done in that situation?

Really...two guys rush a cop from behind and it's wrong for him to pull his weapon? He has to assume they intend to harm him. If he waits to find out for sure, it's too late.
The lack of common sense from people who don't understand this blows my mind.

Look at the video without preconcieved notions Buster. They are all moving away from the walled pool area.

Lynn, he pulled the gun on the kid in front of him. Its doubt full he saw the the kid coming from behind.

Y'all need to realize these bad cops are not heroes, they aren't your friends and if they get away with abusing other people long enough they will get around to abusing you and yours.

I get that there are bad cops. But not all cops are bad. I was taught to respect ALL authority, good or bad. If a policeman tells me to leave, I leave. I don't turn around and act a fool and get belligerent.

Good people can have moments of poor judgment. That doesn't make them bad or out to kill you.

Look at the video without preconcieved notions Buster. They are all moving away from the walled pool area.

Lynn, he pulled the gun on the kid in front of him. Its doubt full he saw the the kid coming from behind.

Y'all need to realize these bad cops are not heroes, they aren't your friends and if they get away with abusing other people long enough they will get around to abusing you and yours.

In front of him, behind, what does it matter? You don't rush a cop who is trying to subdue someone. Whether the cop is right or wrong. At some point we have to recognize that kids have to be taught how to act in this kind of situation. If the cop is in the wrong you sort it out later. You do not mouth off, argue, refuse to comply or interfere with a cop making an arrest. That is simple common sense.

Yeah the cop overreacted and probably didn't need to arrest that girl. If the girl had walked away as she was asked to numerous times and had respect for the officer doing his job, none of this would have happened. Once she was being arrested, whether the arrest was warranted or not, resisting as she did is a crime. The cop had every right to take her down, and he did it without injuring her in any way. She almost got two of her friends killed. She has some responsibility in this.

Is the homeowner white? If so it was extremely racist of him to not let all of the party crashers join in. They have a right to use his pool.

If I were a cop subduing someone and two people came up behind me, I'd, definitely, draw my gun. No question about it.

If he was so out of control, why didn't he wave it around instead of putting it back in the holster.

Lol at the idea the fact he would suspended is any indication of what the department thought. It's not impossible for that to be true, bUT the pressure they are under, probably, had just as much to do with it. Same with the resignation. He was ****** and knew it. Saved his ***. He saw what happened to the Ferguson cop. Found not to have done anything wrong and ****** anyway.

It'd be nice to have full video and reporting of the entire incident but we ain't going to get that. We get the biased part, regardless of the truth. And people will jump to the conclusion they are told to jump through.

The awesome part of this is that, regardless of whether this was ****** policing, we are going to be fed that it is another incident of racial bias, again, whether true or not. That is the narrative that must be protected.

Next time the cops shouldn't even bother to show up. Then see what happens...

Well you've certainly done a 180 since your original reply.

All of the incessant bitching has swayed my opinion, a little. It's so overblown, just like everything the libtard media reports. And to force the cop to resign over that is total bullshit.