• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Invasive Hippos

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry Ogre. This isn't about fat chicks at a club.

This whole thing is hilarious to me. Shoot them, feed poor people. Simple.

Click the link here

I thought we'd see pictures of fat chicks.

Hungry-Hungry-Hippo.gif

I don't know what you topic was about because your link didn't work.
Was I close?
Looks like they took it down. It was the result of Pablo Escobar's private zoo having escapes of hippos after it all fell apart resulting from his death. They are killing the ecosystem in the Guatemala rivers. The plan is to neuter the surviving hippos and let them go.

Looks like they took it down. It was the result of Pablo Escobar's private zoo having escapes of hippos after it all fell apart resulting from his death. They are killing the ecosystem in the Guatemala rivers. The plan is to neuter the surviving hippos and let them go.
So I was close. lol

You know, I don't think anyone has seen Lunar and Pablo Escobar in the same room together. Hmmm
Lunar isn't Pablo.

Rafa, maybe

You gonna bbq them Guatemalan oysters?

Tomorrow on The View: Invasive Hippos; What to Do When You Can't Change the Channel

Tomorrow on The View: Invasive Hippos; What to Do When You Can't Change the Channel
The View is going to be a punchline for years after they finally take that garbage off the air.