• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Iraq 3.0

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
https://news.google.com/articles/CB...L2lkVVNLQk4xWjExSzg?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en

Three rockets hit Baghdad International Airport killing five members of Iraqi paramilitary groups and two "guests", Iraqi paramilitary groups said on Friday.

The Katyusha rockets landed near the air cargo terminal, burning two vehicles, killing and injuring several people.

Iraqi paramilitary groups said five of their members and two "guests" were killed in the airstrike on their vehicles inside Baghdad International Airport, militia sources reported on early Friday.

ADVERTISEMENT

The militia members were hosting "important guests" at Baghdad airport who were being driven in two militia vehicles that were struck by two rockets, said the militia sources.

Two militia sources said the two guests were also killed in the attack but declined to identify them.

This isn’t Iraq 3.0. This is Iran 1.0. Iran sure has gotten ballsy. Soon time to punch them in the mouth.

We owe them a punch in the mouth from '79. Time to send them to the mat. With them neutered, I'd imagine the Middle East would be a bit more stable.

This isn’t Iraq 3.0. This is Iran 1.0. Iran sure has gotten ballsy. Soon time to punch them in the mouth.

I know, it’s just the battle ground. Unless we change venue.

Now that Trump allowed Our Milatary to jam a Missile up the *** of the Irainian terrorist commander. Hopefully they try to retaliate so we can take out a few more. To bad Obama lost a good Muslim friend that he use to have lunch with in the White house then drip billions into his lap. Obama was such a disgrace and I voted for him Hoping he'd keep hos word, well we know what happened with that ZERO. AN American Murderer is dead, can't wait to hear the left. If Not the left, they don't matter. If Not their posts and tweets. They are our disease and November 3rd 2020 we cure the country as long as everyone does their part. [emoji106][emoji631]

Sent from my SM-J700T using Steeler Nation mobile app

Ahh was it us with another dagger? Why da fuq you there son if not to stir the pot. See ya

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.al...ts-fired-baghdad-airport-200102232817666.html

Iran's Qassem Soleimani killed in 'US strike' at Baghdad airport

Pre-dawn attack also killed Iraqi militia commander Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis in a major escalation of regional tensions.

53 minutes ago
General Qassem Soleimani, the head of Iran's elite Quds force, has been reported killed alongside six others following a US airstrike at Baghdad's international airport.

They've gotten desperate. Economically mainly, they've gotten absolutely ******* desperate.

Ahh was it us with another dagger? Why da fuq you there son if not to stir the pot. See ya

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.al...ts-fired-baghdad-airport-200102232817666.html

Iran's Qassem Soleimani killed in 'US strike' at Baghdad airport

Pre-dawn attack also killed Iraqi militia commander Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis in a major escalation of regional tensions.

53 minutes ago
General Qassem Soleimani, the head of Iran's elite Quds force, has been reported killed alongside six others following a US airstrike at Baghdad's international airport.

Welp......game on.

That’s what happens when you mess with a President that actually has balls and not just a bath boi like aobammy

One question is why those guys were in Iraq? They were obviously looking to start or continue some ****. Would be great to know the real intel.

Iraq and Iran have no problem blowing each other up, then joining forces to fight common enemies. Iran is not an Arab country so they are kind of the red-headed step child of the area.

Another consideration is that the average man on the street in Iran doesn't really support the leadership there. It would be interesting to see what happens if the government there is toppled.

One question is why those guys were in Iraq? They were obviously looking to start or continue some ****. Would be great to know the real intel.

They were there to start a fight. Soleimani was the mullahs' top terrorist and bore that designation from us. He was in town to stir up another Bengazi. They misunderestimated the Donald. 2 strike/amphibious groups are there/en route and the 82nd is in the air.

Contrast this with the blatant treason that was 'Bengazi'.

US%20navy%20locations%20jan%202.jpg

IMHO, this all plays with the recent unpleasantness in Iran. The Iranians have 'had it' with the mullahs. In yet another stark contrast, we'll be there for them unlike when obama turned his back on them.

One thing that is of concern is the recent 'naval exercises' between Iran, Russia and China. Hope Ivan and the chicomms have left the area. With the Brits, Gerry and the Nips already patrolling the Gulf, there is potential for some fireworks. On the other hand, there might be enough firepower to close down the mullahs. Certainly Iran's population would support that.

We owe them a punch in the mouth from '79. Time to send them to the mat. With them neutered, I'd imagine the Middle East would be a bit more stable.
Jimmy Earle says

Pass the peanuts

Sent from my SM-N975U using Steeler Nation mobile app

They were there to start a fight. Soleimani was the mullahs' top terrorist and bore that designation from us. He was in town to stir up another Bengazi. They misunderestimated the Donald. 2 strike/amphibious groups are there/en route and the 82nd is in the air.

Contrast this with the blatant treason that was 'Bengazi'.

US%20navy%20locations%20jan%202.jpg

IMHO, this all plays with the recent unpleasantness in Iran. The Iranians have 'had it' with the mullahs. In yet another stark contrast, we'll be there for them unlike when obama turned his back on them.

One thing that is of concern is the recent 'naval exercises' between Iran, Russia and China. Hope Ivan and the chicomms have left the area. With the Brits, Gerry and the Nips already patrolling the Gulf, there is potential for some fireworks. On the other hand, there might be enough firepower to close down the mullahs. Certainly Iran's population would support that.

I'm an old school guy, break out the old battleships. No way in hell to shoot down one of those 16" shells.

Jimmy Earl is the main reason why Iran has been a thorn in our side for so long. Not sure why they've been given a pass for so long
Yep.
Silica plus heat = glass

That desert has been calling for simple order for generations

Sent from my SM-N975U using Steeler Nation mobile app

“Benghazi - 13 hours begging for help, soldiers told to stand down.”

“Baghdad attack - 13 minutes until help is on the way, 13 hours until the mastermind is dead in a strategic strike.”

jplDPjF.jpg

And right on cue, the lefties fall in love with the bad guys. In this case, Anderson Copper compares Soleimani to Charles De Gaulle. I swear, the idiots at CNN would rather live under the mullahs than live in America. Hey Anderson, the mullahs will kill you too, no matter how "sympathetic" you are to them and their cause. Not only are you American, which they hate, you are also gay, so I hope you were planning on going out by being tossed off a building.

https://freebeacon.com/national-security/cnn-anchor-compares-iranian-general-to-french-war-hero/

Last edited:
That’s what happens when you mess with a President that actually has balls and not just a bath boi like aobammy

What is wrong with our President...doesn’t he know that the way to deal with this would be to give them billions of dollars?