• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

It is finished. Pop your Popcorn.

It amazes me that they actually told the lies long enough that these morons believed he was a Russian agent.

Jitter, you do realize this whole thing was made up from the moment Podesta confirmed that Hillary had lost the election? And all of the actors inside are more treacherous, vile thugs than the MS-13 guys Trump rails against?

Let's get the report though.

Well if that's the case then they will be exposed and it will be a huge boost to the 2020 campaign. The dems will have shot themselves in the foot

Jitter, you do realize this whole thing was made up from the moment Podesta confirmed that Hillary had lost the election? And all of the actors inside are more treacherous, vile thugs than the MS-13 guys Trump rails against?

Let's get the report though.

Perhaps Jitter realizes it started four months prior to the election. How many times must you be reminded?

Perhaps Jitter realizes it started four months prior to the election. How many times must you be reminded?

The spying did, but not the whole Russian collusion bull ****.

But at this time does it really matter.

How does that big fat nothingburger taste ?

Choke on it.

Don't care what the report says I just hope it is released for all so this whole thing can end properly

This "thing" isn't going to end until there is a reckoning, and the criminals that started this are brought to justice.....period. And under this AG, we are going to see it.

I think I am more pissed off now than when this thing started. This is going to smart for a long time.

Whoever said this isn’t over is 100% correct. There are so many investigations into the President going on that they are bound and determined that they will find something, anything. They were banking on the collusion thing, but they are looking at his taxes, his inauguration, Deutsche Bank, Trump Foundation, and God knows what else. I said it before and I will say it again. They are going to find something, no matter the cost to the nation. There is going to be a reckoning at the end of all of this. America is going to be forever changed, possibly even Destroyed, and for what? Liberals don’t like the bad orange man.

I guess Schiff sent his PROOF to the wrong email... maybe it went to Hillary’s magic server haha

Whoever said this isn’t over is 100% correct

It's OVER!

S K U N K E D !

Trump wins again!

Dems are reliving 2016 nightmare all over again!

hahahahahahaha

Oh the long teary faces on MSNBC - all their hopes and dreams shattered when their messiah Mueller handed them another big fat Nothingburger

-----------------------------

MSNBC’s Chris Matthews livid over Mueller report: ‘How could they let Trump off the hook?’

“That means no charges against the president, his children or his associates after all those meetings with the Russians,” a visibly upset Matthews told his viewers.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ms...ort-how-could-they-let-trump-off-the-hook.amp

vdicmdv1arn21.png

vnxM5yQ.png

I can't watch this enough

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/C_mxxWB7Bfg" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I don't know about you folks, but I've had so much peach pie this morning to celebrate, I'm about to vomit. But it is damned worth it. Elfie told us for years, that peach pie was coming. Mmmm, Mmmm, good.

source.gif

Who needs March Madness? Put this **** on repeat and grab your popcorn. This is an all day watch.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wDYNVH0U3cs" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Won't be long before the frothing at the mouth Dems demand that Mueller be investigated and threatened with arrest and prosecution for being a Russian troll....can't wait!

lolololol

that is like wishing for genital warts so you can go see your hot doctor.

Well it is a bit boring around here now talking amongst ourselves with only Trog and 21 to kick around and that is barley worth it. We all just sit around harrumph harrumph harrumph.

Would be better if we could all sit around together drinking and harrumphing.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

The silence on FB from my liberal friends is beyond amazing. I've heard louder conversations from dead people in caskets.

The spin is already starting. CBS just had a news break during the halftime of the tourney game. They put up mug shots of all the people associated with Trump who were charged with crimes and "lied" to investigators.

Of course they just leave out the part that none of those so called crimes had anything to do with Russian collusion or had any tie to Trump.

The spin is already starting. CBS just had a news break during the halftime of the tourney game. They put up mug shots of all the people associated with Trump who were charged with crimes and "lied" to investigators.

Of course they just leave out the part that none of those so called crimes had anything to do with Russian collusion or had any tie to Trump.

Yep. Saw the same thing. It was a breaking news alert, too!!

Funny how that's breaking news but the report itself isn't even trending on Twitter.

The biggest political scandal in years comes to a close and because they don't like the results, it's barely a blip on the radar. Scumbags, all of them. They (very obviously) would rather this President fail than the country succeed.

If the Dems can’t run the 2020 election campaign on impeaching President Trump, what can they run on? Abolishing ICE? lol

The derangement continues...

54525929_810017965998303_5261546438969524224_n.png

If the Dems can’t run the 2020 election campaign on impeaching President Trump, what can they run on? Abolishing ICE? lol

The derangement continues...

54525929_810017965998303_5261546438969524224_n.png

Don't know if this guy is being facetious or it's what he actually believes.
If he had given away his party affiliation then we'd know right away.

The fact they found absolutely nothing in 2 years, damn it must really suck to be a lib today.

I hope they all choke on this nothing burger.

What a great win for America !