• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

It is finished. Pop your Popcorn.

The Mueller report has issued a stunning letter to Barr. It says that Trump didn't collude with anyone and no one around him did either. He also didn't commit obstruction of justice. Great news for America and President Trump.

While I'm not a big fan of Trump any logical person knew from the beginning that these allegations were bogus. They were absurd on their face. What a waste of time and money.

But the Dems are not going to let this go, no matter what the report said and. The funny thing is that just might get Trump re-elected.

Mueller punked out on the obstruction of justice. Left enough there for this **** show to continue indefinitely. He had two ******* years and "determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgement." What an *******.

https://www.axios.com/mueller-repor...ess-d106072d-0120-4b6b-8cef-cbd6915a0f60.html

I give him no props for not finding collusion. That was ridiculous. Should have taken two weeks, not two years to come to that conclusion.

SteelerNation needs to re-sign elfie to a one day contract so,ze can come back and eat crow. Seeing how the impeachment pie never got baked.

Mueller punked out on the obstruction of justice. Left enough there for this **** show to continue indefinitely. He had two ******* years and "determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgement." What an *******.

https://www.axios.com/mueller-repor...ess-d106072d-0120-4b6b-8cef-cbd6915a0f60.html

I give him no props for not finding collusion. That was ridiculous. Should have taken two weeks, not two years to come to that conclusion.

The whole "does not exonerate" language is odd. It's not for an investigation to determine guilt or innocence. They can only determine whether there is enough evidence to pursue criminal charges. If there isn't, then to say that someone is "not exonerated", insinuating they might be guilty of something, is unusual. I wonder if that was Barr's phrase or Mueller's.

Last edited:
The whole "does not exonerate" language is odd. It's not for an investigation to determine guilt or innocence. They can only determine whether there is enough evidence to pursue criminal charges. If there isn't, then to say that someone is "not exonerated", insinuating they might be guilty of something, is unusual. I wonder if that was Barr's phrase or Mueller's.
That is a direct quotation from Mueller’s report.

55594248_2211525795573219_874193490194464768_n.jpg

4 more years!

4 more years!

4 more years!

President Trump: No Collusion, No Obstruction, Complete and Total EXONERATION. KEEP AMERICA GREAT!

1417766-melania-1495605465-772-640x480.jpg

Bwahahahahahaha

It's election night 2016 all over again!

TRUMP WINS AGAIN!

MSNBC Off the Rails: Demand Dems Ignore the Racist Mueller Report

Between claims of racism by the investigators and claims of a collusion “cover-up”, the crazy train was doing full speed out of the station.

MSNBC counterterrorism analyst Malcolm Nance was irate at Congressional Democrats, during the first half of AM Joy, because they weren’t pursuing impeachment, a.k.a “defending democracy”. “These guys are failing in their fundamental constitutional duty. Is it going to take Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to have to come and tweet something for them to get all worked up? Defend democracy,” he shouted

474977.jpg

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/n...ails-demand-dems-ignore-racist-mueller-report

LEFTY BLOGOSPHERE IN TEARS....OH THE SWEET SALTY TEARS

I feel the same way I did on Election night when he was declared the winner. I feel depressed, lifeless and without hope.

Mueller just gave Trump a second term. Its officially FITZMAS. This is nothing short of a massive victory for Trump.

I am gutted. Mueller needs to be investigated!

Bottom line: This is a disaster for Democrats. It's over. All of it. Over. Trump will not be indicted or impeached.

This obstruction thing is a joke. Worse case - "We agree that you didn't do anything wrong, but you tried to obstruct us from knowing that."

If anything a great many politicians and employees in government agencies need to be brought up on charges. **** won't happen, but it should.

This obstruction thing is a joke. Worse case - "We agree that you didn't do anything wrong, but you tried to obstruct us from knowing that."

I was thinking Mueller might try to make some kind of a statement about Trump's constant attacks on the investigation. This is probably his middle finger to Trump.

Theoretically there cannot be procedural crimes if there was no inital crime... if there was no collusion (which again, isn’t an actual crime) but for the sake of argument lets say treason, then you cannot obstruct justice in regards to the non crime....

And frankly all the side crimes found in this obvious nothingburger should be fruit from a poisoned tree because all of this stemmed from a clearly fabricated story... everyone should walk as a lesson that you cannot just investigate everything in hopes of turning up crimes

Basically the Dems now demand that Trump prove a negative. I hope they keep pushing this because it will only make them look unhinged.

I was thinking Mueller might try to make some kind of a statement about Trump's constant attacks on the investigation. This is probably his middle finger to Trump.

I was under the impression that as a prosecutor, he's not necessarily thinking about exoneration.

And Trump blabbed, but the Special Counsel weren't refused anything e.g. funding, resources, time etc.

Basically the Dems now demand that Trump prove a negative. I hope they keep pushing this because it will only make them look unhinged.

More unhinged. I have never seen a group more deranged in my life.

How can Trump obstuct an investigation that he is legally allowed to terminate at any time? Dems are trying to make a 4th branch of government