• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

It must be election time or something - covid 2.0

Yep. Only libtards who want to steal the election again with fake mail in ballots promote this bs. Dems can’t win a fair election.

Last edited:
I wonder if Moderna has another NIH-hatched mRNA shot for pFizer to steal?

Yep. Only libtards who want to steal the election again with fake mail in ballots promote this bs. Dems can’t win a fair election.
A complete FU. Last election most people leaning right wanted nothing to do with mail in ballots here in the sunny Southwest. However, when they went to the polls to vote in person, in many cases they were told, sorry folks, for some reason the printers aren't working, come back later. Umm, but I have to be a work in 45 minutes.

A complete FU. Last election most people leaning right wanted nothing to do with mail in ballots here in the sunny Southwest. However, when they went to the polls to vote in person, in many cases they were told, sorry folks, for some reason the printers aren't working, come back later. Umm, but I have to be a work in 45 minutes.
Their mail in ballots woul have been misplaced so there's really no way to win now.