• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

It's not what you're capable of. it's what you are willing to do

Congrats, you made the list. I thought you already made my ignore list. But you made it, congrats. You are toast, no need to see your comments anymore. You are history, like you were never born.
I am sure he won’t sleep tonight.

Congrats, you made the list. I thought you already made my ignore list. But you made it, congrats. You are toast, no need to see your comments anymore. You are history, like you were never born.
no one gives a **** about your ignore list

only the most arrogant fucktards make public their decision to put someone on it

You thought……sure, Coach. What a dumbass.

You thought……sure, Coach. What a dumbass.

Congratulations Ike, it took yaz awhile……. But you’re finally here. You’ll find it’s much more peaceful in this “Ignored” world.

Don’t fear though………. You’ll still get to see how less than intelligent the Lloyd is, without interacting freedom his side.

Lloyd it taint, I’m sure you know what that is…………

Salute the nation