• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Jacob Blake shooting

118164720_1536885283157478_2172750364612637864_n.jpg

I see the far left whack doodles are pitching a screaming fit that people are fighting back against the DNC Bolshevik Uprising.

Robo Cops might actually be the answer to this mess...

Seriously...its unfair to ask humans to do it any longer...

You're on it. Seriously, that's the agenda. AI and taking the human component out of policing. You nailed it.

Of course, they always "prophesy" and reveal through Predictive Programming:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demolition_Man_(film)

"In 2032, Phoenix is thawed for a parole hearing and he escapes after uttering a secret password, without knowing how he had gained such knowledge. To help stop Phoenix, Lieutenant Lenina Huxley has Spartan thawed. She explains to Spartan that San Angeles — a metropolis that combines the former Los Angeles, San Diego, and Santa Barbara — is a peaceful utopia, and the police are no longer equipped to deal with violent crime. Spartan finds the new future depressing and oppressive; human behavior is tightly controlled, physical contact and swearing are illegal, and anything else deemed "bad" is also banned, including meat, chocolate, drugs, cigarettes, and intoxication. Other members of the police force find John's behavior savage and uncivilized."​

See Shadowgate documentary where the AI agenda in policing is revealed. Probably been taken down on youtube already though. The issue of physical contact and voiding of the ages-old social contract (shaking hands, hugging, friendliness, etc.) in 6 months needs no explanation at this point.

Last edited:
It's absolutely stunning to me to see the amount of people here willing to twist into pretzels trying to justify a double homicide.

Just think for a split second what the reactions would be if this was an 'antifa' kid with an itchy trigger finger, who felt 'threatened' by the boogalo boys and started point blank shooting them dead.

I imagine the reaction would be exactly the same. /eyeroll

It's called self defense ya dumb ****. The only thing twisted is your ******* brain,

[video]https://bluelivesmatter.blue/wisconsin-doj-confirms-jacob-blake-was-armed-when-he-was-shot/?fbclid=IwAR2Y-h8UyqnzOldSr7iXooaq3dp3k6u0tMMBDg1_ThLY7HOW2WMuhET q6oM[/video]

He was armed, he resisted and went for the car. What re they supposed to do? **** all the knee jerk reactionaries, the police were not in the wrong in the least.

Because he's running around with an AR15 mowing down people in cold blood. That's the minor difference.

So are some blm / antifa folk.

Can't everyone see that there are offenders to the idea of civilization on all side? Can't everyone just agree that harming others or their property, or necks, or communities is wrong, and denounce this all together? Racism is wrong. Rioting is wrong. Shooting others (unless at war, or self defense) is wrong. Stopping traffic is wrong. Hiding police offenses because of their profession is wrong. There is so much wrong.

But, unless we coalesce these ideas, we will have division. Division is a "loose" when it comes to civility.

God have mercy on this nation of people, too many of whom want to draw up sides. History is brutal to nations in our situation.

So are some blm / antifa folk.

Can't everyone see that there are offenders to the idea of civilization on all side? Can't everyone just agree that harming others or their property, or necks, or communities is wrong, and denounce this all together? Racism is wrong. Rioting is wrong. Shooting others (unless at war, or self defense) is wrong. Stopping traffic is wrong. Hiding police offenses because of their profession is wrong. There is so much wrong.

But, unless we coalesce these ideas, we will have division. Division is a "loose" when it comes to civility.

God have mercy on this nation of people, too many of whom want to draw up sides. History is brutal to nations in our situation.

True, well written words of wisdom.

You see this at so many levels.

The media: the media refuses to call out injustices and crimes and wrongs unless it fits their personal agendas.
Politicians: see above, exactly the same. One side will laud rioters and violent protesters who kill innocent victims while simultaneously denouncing as evil someone who kills in self defense.
We the people: see above

On and on.

Until we can all agree, to your point, that wrongs are wrong REGARDLESS - without qualification like a person's skin color or their party or where they live - this will worsen.

We need universal condemnation of these wrongs without qualifications.

True, well written words of wisdom.

You see this at so many levels.

The media: the media refuses to call out injustices and crimes and wrongs unless it fits their personal agendas.
Politicians: see above, exactly the same. One side will laud rioters and violent protesters who kill innocent victims while simultaneously denouncing as evil someone who kills in self defense.
We the people: see above

On and on.

Until we can all agree, to your point, that wrongs are wrong REGARDLESS - without qualification like a person's skin color or their party or where they live - this will worsen.

We need universal condemnation of these wrongs without qualifications.

The media is the biggest one. They drive a lot of the narrative and create the divide.

Most
Effective
Devil
In
America

The media is the biggest one. They drive a lot of the narrative and create the divide.

Most
Effective
Devil
In
America

The US media is beyond garbage. We would get better information listening to a seven year old sing songs.

Come on, Tibs. This is complete horse ****.

I feel for this kid, because I don't think he went there with the intention of shooting people at all, but it happened and I'm sure he is not doing so good right now mentally with what happened. He is not a homegrown domestic terrorist, he's a kid that probably didn't make the best decision to go there.

So you think it’s a coincidence that with all the police that were there, this kid is the only person who shot someone?

I guess you are confused about the meaning of murdering in cold blood. Shooting at someone who is currently trying to bash your skull in doesn't qualify.

I wish there was some place we could go to learn about laws and legal stuff. Some sort of school.

Oh well, won't happen, so Tibs will have to continue proffering his legal bon mots without the benefit of this fantasy "school" of some type.

Me? I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night and am thereby qualified to state that a person put in reasonable fear of harm can act in self-defense but only when the person's own behavior has not put him in harm's way via illegal behavior - and that means more than violation of a gun law. That is a separate offense. Citizens cannot be charged with murder for violating a gun law. Firearm penalties are enhancements at most.

In terms of putting oneself in harm's way by violating the law, for example, I cannot break into a store, see the shop owner pointing a gun at me, and then claim I shot him in self-defense.

That is going to be the issue here. Did the kid put himself in harm's way with a violation of law (once again, OTHER than the gun control law)? For example, did he start a conflict with the first guy? Did he illegally brandish the weapon? Or was he instead the recipient of threats and physical challenge that put him in reasonable fear of his own safety for reasons that were not caused by his own illegal behavior? Again, OTHER than the ******* gun law, as otherwise every ******* time anybody ever does anything with an improperly registered weapon, etc. it would be murder.

So you think it’s a coincidence that with all the police that were there, this kid is the only person who shot someone?

There are no coincidences. I said he probably didn't go there with the intention of shooting anyone.

I found this article quite interesting. It shows some more of what happened with the first shooting. In the pic it looks like he wasn't the first person to shoot. We know armless had a gun, but seems others in the peaceful protesting group did as well.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/27/us/kyle-rittenhouse-kenosha-shooting-video.html?partner=IFTTT

There was a video showing this as well that I saw briefly earlier. Going to find that one.

Last edited:
We heard a Civil War was coming. Did anyone thing there would be an announcement declaring Civil war and everyone would take their positions? This is how it starts...One side starts ****...Other side starts to resist....little bits at a time...Then it escalates...Then it's on! Right now we are just at the infancy of CW. I don't really expect it to go much further than the stage we're at now. We don't have the stomach for it. You see that arm wound? Think it was gruesome? It was merely a splinter in the thumb compared to what really happens in war. We all best settle the **** down and get back to acting like a civilized society before it's too late.

It's absolutely stunning to me to see the amount of people here willing to twist into pretzels trying to justify a double homicide.

Just think for a split second what the reactions would be if this was an 'antifa' kid with an itchy trigger finger, who felt 'threatened' by the boogalo boys and started point blank shooting them dead.

I imagine the reaction would be exactly the same. /eyeroll

It's sad to see what an out and out, unabashed liar you've become.

I agree with his take. It seems unclear who shot that first guy. If this kid did shoot that first guy then that may be an issue, but the other 2 he shot look like clear self defense.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3aMwcb-k5Kw" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Because he's running around with an AR15 mowing down people in cold blood. That's the minor difference.

Troll. You see the proof right here in this thread that's not the case and choose to ignore it, because well, you've become nothing but a troll.

Stocking the tissues and building those additional cry closets yet?

It's sad to see what an out and out, unabashed liar you've become.

Yeah, you're in the very slim minority (of rational people mind you) on this one, Tibs.

This is why the Democrats are going to lose. They are actually running interference and providing cover to a Marxist revolution.

I mean they're not even hiding it. It's blatant and it's out there for the world to see.