• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

January 6th Committee live on prime time tv

Has anyone asked who Ray Epps is yet and why he disappeared?

There were others serving in the same capacity as Mr. Epps. Why haven't they been exposed or doxxed?

There were others serving in the same capacity as Mr. Epps. Why haven't they been exposed or doxxed?
When you're a Democrat it's different.

Just in the last two weeks or so the New York Times ran an article defending Ray Epps. They won't say a word about a woman who was shot, but Ray Epps, a guy on tape encouraging people to go INTO the capital building, they defend. Not just go to, but INTO. How he has had to move, he gets threats, his business was destroyed, blah, blah.

If you didn't think that this whole thing was some farce, an article in the NYT defending Ray Epps proves it.

What I'm trying to figure out is...it's just so damn obvious them doing an article on Ray Epps. Are they this obtuse or are they basically throwing it in our faces, basically saying screw you, what are you going to do about it?

Why does anyone anywhere give the NYT any credibility?

are they basically throwing it in our faces, basically saying screw you, what are you going to do about it?
They've been doing that for a long time. It gets more and more blatant as time goes by.

Reactions: JMM
They've been doing that for a long time. It gets more and more blatant as time goes by.

2324062.gif

So how about a little update on the testimony the January 6 committee obtained and then sealed, except for the stuff they wanted to release because mean Orange Man scares them so much? Seems a lot of us knew this thing stunk.

Just in the last two weeks or so the New York Times ran an article defending Ray Epps. They won't say a word about a woman who was shot, but Ray Epps, a guy on tape encouraging people to go INTO the capital building, they defend. Not just go to, but INTO. How he has had to move, he gets threats, his business was destroyed, blah, blah.

If you didn't think that this whole thing was some farce, an article in the NYT defending Ray Epps proves it.

What I'm trying to figure out is...it's just so damn obvious them doing an article on Ray Epps. Are they this obtuse or are they basically throwing it in our faces, basically saying screw you, what are you going to do about it?

Testimony and a text message from none other than Ray Epps, the guy caught on video TWICE encouraging protesters to enter the Capital:

Good 'ol Ray, the guy never arrested let alone prosecuted, caught texting his nephew, "I was in the front with a few others. I also orchestrated it."

Wow, no wonder they did not prosecute. No way you could convict a guy based only on two videos of him encouraging entering the Capital and his own written admission that he "orchestrated" the ******* thing.

So how about a little update on the testimony the January 6 committee obtained and then sealed, except for the stuff they wanted to release because mean Orange Man scares them so much? Seems a lot of us knew this thing stunk.

Testimony and a text message from none other than Ray Epps, the guy caught on video TWICE encouraging protesters to enter the Capital:

Good 'ol Ray, the guy never arrested let alone prosecuted, caught texting his nephew, "I was in the front with a few others. I also orchestrated it."

Wow, no wonder they did not prosecute. No way you could convict a guy based only on two videos of him encouraging entering the Capital and his own written admission that he "orchestrated" the ******* thing.

Here's why:

Okay, so naturally YouTube doesn't want too many people to see the video so go there and search for

FBI Director Asked Point Blank If Any Jan. 6 Rioters Were FBI Sources Dressed As Trump Supporters​

Last edited:
In the end the committee drops the whole thing. They know they have nothing. No cross examination of the paid " witnesses ". Hmm. How much did this sham cost the taxpayers? All of these people should be removed from office.

As J6 protestors rot in prison for walking into the Capitol, Ray Epps is just a poor shmuck being vilified by the right-wing wackos. LEAVE RAY EPPS ALONE. WHO EVER HE IS.

For everything Ray Epps is seen, on video, SAYING and DOING. For this guy to say "leave this poor guy alone" Doesn't smell right at all.

Last edited:

just because he said "I did it" doesnt mean he did it.
I mean, there'd have to be empirical video evidence of him actively participating in this, encouraging and inciting others to do this and ... what? there is?

omg - look a squirrel playing a banjo

just because he said "I did it" doesnt mean he did it.
I mean, there'd have to be empirical video evidence of him actively participating in this, encouraging and inciting others to do this and ... what? there is?

omg - look a squirrel playing a banjo

Goddammit, Supe, now Biden is not going to be able to concentrate on work the rest of the day.

Okay, that's a good thing.

Monster thread from Taler Hansen about J6, what "really" happened, and how the media completely liked about Ashli Babbit, what she was doing, and how she was murdered. He was right next to her.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1611395432948682755.html. <----full thread with videos here. Below is just one of many messages.

Monster thread from Taler Hansen about J6, what "really" happened, and how the media completely liked about Ashli Babbit, what she was doing, and how she was murdered. He was right next to her.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1611395432948682755.html. <----full thread with videos here. Below is just one of many messages.

Something I knew. The lack of integrity by politicians has reached a low point. Maybe the lowest ever. The FBI needs disbanded . Maybe rebuilt maybe not.

i swear they said she was climbing through the broken window. wasnt there video of that?

If Babbit was not a white female media would still be talking about her. But she doesn’t fit the leftists media agenda.

Reactions: xjx
If Babbit was not a white female media would still be talking about her. But she doesn’t fit the leftists media agenda.
I don’t think that is the case.
It is because she is not on the democrats and media side.
She was unarmed. Is the cop under investigation for murder?

She was unarmed. Is the cop under investigation for murder?
Already been to court and cleared. He got a round of handshakes and pats on the back from the D.C. judge and jury.

Will he get a presidential medal of honor or something?

Will he get a presidential medal of honor or something?
I think he got a congratulations for saving the nation from the scourge of MAGA terrorists who don't want free and fair elections.

14,000 hours of hidden J6 tapes to be released​

Matt Gaetz announced today the new Republican Congress will unveil the hidden J6 tapes.

Gaetz told Charlie Kirk that releasing the tapes ‘would give more full context to that day rather than the cherry-picked moments of the J6 committee.’ This was apparently part of the deal made to elect McCarthy.

Watch out, this man is a threat to Democracy.

January6th-capitol-protest-Jan6.jpg