• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

January 6th Committee live on prime time tv

January6th-capitol-protest-Jan6.jpg
Hey! I just bought that on e-bay!
Thought it was a replica!?!?

14,000 hours of hidden J6 tapes to be released​

Matt Gaetz announced today the new Republican Congress will unveil the hidden J6 tapes.

Gaetz told Charlie Kirk that releasing the tapes ‘would give more full context to that day rather than the cherry-picked moments of the J6 committee.’ This was apparently part of the deal made to elect McCarthy.

Watch out, this man is a threat to Democracy.

January6th-capitol-protest-Jan6.jpg

We'll see. I don't get excited about stuff like this because it rarely comes to fruition. Trump was going to release a bunch of stuff too. There is a long, long list of **** Republicans said they were going to do and never did.

We'll see. I don't get excited about stuff like this because it rarely comes to fruition. Trump was going to release a bunch of stuff too. There is a long, long list of **** Republicans said they were going to do and never did.

I'm an optimist. I continue to hope. I know my hope is naive. Revolution faces us.

Ummmm. Bring on all the other tapes.

I can't believe much of this article being true, but if it is, we'll never see a single frame of additional footage.

And just like some of us have been saying from the start, this was a great big set up and a work of fiction. Proven.

The only real tragedy was an unarmed woman being shot in the throat with security a few feet behind her.

We need a constitutional convention. It's the only way to clean house in a amicable way.

And just like some of us have been saying from the start, this was a great big set up and a work of fiction. Proven.

The only real tragedy was an unarmed woman being shot in the throat with security a few feet behind her.

We need a constitutional convention. It's the only way to clean house in a amicable way.
If you examine the scenarios closely, the staging mirrored the happenings in Charlottesville in 2017 just on a much larger scale. Tremendous organization and psy ops in both cases behind the scenes. Heck they even had Antifa at both and they played the part of fanning the flames.

The result was to discredit the "right" painting all conservatives/Republicans as a fanatic racist horde. Charlottesville influenced the election for governor and pushed policies. It also painted Trump as a bigot loving supporter of the far right.

Jan 6 influenced elections, steered policy and made it impossible to question the outcome of the election and peacefully protest govt overreach for fear of being locked up and your family squashed.

In short, we've seen this movie before and it's high time the govt stop with the psy ops on its own people.

Last edited:
This guy should be let out of prison. NOW! He got 4 years in jail. His own attorney didn't get this footage, it was kept from him even after request. He even thanked the Capitol police for allowing him in as he said a prayer.

FquVY5zX0AY9Bo3.jpg

This guy should be let out of prison. NOW! He got 4 years in jail. His own attorney didn't get this footage, it was kept from him even after request. He even thanked the Capitol police for allowing him in as he said a prayer.

The scary power of the media. All it takes is a few bad apples to tarnish the image.

I’ve been a part of that concept my whole life sadly. I just move on though.

If you examine the scenarios closely, the staging mirrored the happenings in Charlottesville in 2017 just on a much larger scale. Tremendous organization and psy ops in both cases behind the scenes. Heck they even had Antifa at both and they played the part of fanning the flames.

The result was to discredit the "right" painting all conservatives/Republicans as a fanatic racist horde. Charlottesville influenced the election for governor and pushed policies. It also painted Trump as a bigot loving supporter of the far right.

Jan 6 influenced elections, steered policy and made it impossible to question the outcome of the election and peacefully protest govt overreach for fear of being locked up and your family squashed.

In short, we've seen this movie before and it's high time the govt stop with the psy ops on its own people.
The gov is propaganda media.
They are going to put in their own people(actors) to draw off emotion from us.
They want us to choose a side. They are neither republican nor democrat. They are trouble makers wanting to start a war between american people for their own gain.

In my experience of the real world. Regardless of political association. I see people get along and work side by side each other for the most part.

Of course with classism there is a stuck up factor with the upper class. But aside I don’t get the violence the media portrays.

It’s just more proof that facts and evidence are not the important part. It’s narrative. What we want you to believe.

I will never believe anything that comes from the govt (regardless of side) nor media. Ever again.

It’s just more proof that facts and evidence are not the important part. It’s narrative. What we want you to believe.

I will never believe anything that comes from the govt (regardless of side) nor media. Ever again.

Ever again is certain. They've proven themselves to be completely unworthy of trust and a bunch of gd criminals.

They resemble a totalitarian government more and more each day. Their actions define them clearly. And there's many actions.

Reactions: xjx

I knew the set up was on when I saw the media’s footage.
It looked like a Hollywood movie. The cops looked like actors, etc.
But what is happening to this victim is upsetting.
He should be released asap and he should make millions off of this.
The 1/6 committee has a lot of explaining to do and then some.