• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

January 6th Committee live on prime time tv

Watch tonight’s 60 Minutes interview.

I never watch 60 Minutes. Ever. They lost me long ago.

Thanks for admitting where you get your "news" from. Explains quite a bit.

Unquestionably Ray Epps stirred up the crowd, telling them to enter the Capital, yet he wasn't deemed important enough to be brought before the Jan 6th committee, arrested or charged. Seems a little odd to me that they would look the other way with all the video footage. Now he's trying to convince everyone that it wasn't his intention to storm the Capital, even though Memorex says differently. I'm not saying he was a plant, but he did receive special treatment from Adam Schiff and his crew.

In other news, I saw where Joe and Jill claimed over $58,000 in Social Security last year, pretty good for a guy that hasn't paid into it for 50 years. My wife and I started paying into it at 15-16 until we retired at 67. For much of our professional careers we paid the maximum amount and get about the same as Jill and Joe. How is that possible when only Jill actually paid into it?

The creatures on the View think Jill should be surgeon General.

I never watch 60 Minutes. Ever. They lost me long ago.

Thanks for admitting where you get your "news" from. Explains quite a bit.
Thanks for admitting that you don’t care that Epp’s life has been ruined because you need to listen to Tucker Carlson tell you a conspiracy theory while you jerk off. No explaining that.

Thanks for admitting that you don’t care that Epp’s life has been ruined because you need to listen to Tucker Carlson tell you a conspiracy theory while you jerk off. No explaining that.

I admitted that I don't watch 60 Minutes. I do my best to steer clear of misinformation networks and shills, like NBC and Lester Holt, CNN, etc.

further, you're now sticking up for Ray Epps for instigating the Jan 6 ****... but Trump should face a guillotine in your world.

RIIIIIIIGHT.

Epps is a Deep State asset and a paid agitator for the FBI. I hope he falls down a flight of stairs and breaks his spine and dies in despair and agony because nobody finds him for a solid month.

Last edited:
further, you're now sticking up for Ray Epps for instigating the Jan 6 ****... but Trump should face a guillotine in your world.

If you watch the interview, you’ll see that Epps admits that he said some stupid ****. Trump would do well to come to that realization. Epps didn’t have a stage or a microphone either, but somehow you believe that he, not Trump, is responsible?

They didn’t get sued for $800 million, now did they? Is the Daily Mail allowed in your echo chamber?

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Nick Sandman says hello.....

iu

1682343741892.png

1682343792708.png
1682343832233.png

FucZcZfXwAAJl24

FuccR4_XsAA0mQZ

Why should ANY one care about Ray Epps? How many days did he spend in prison? Ray Epps life has not been "ruined" you moron.

How much more can this republic take?

To me ---that's the overarching question...

I just hope it waits until after Draft weekend!

Please tell me why I should care, if you can, without hyperbole.
He’s an ex serviceman living in hiding because sociopathic ******** decided to create a conspiracy theory about him.

Why should ANY one care about Ray Epps? How many days did he spend in prison? Ray Epps life has not been "ruined" you moron.
He didn’t lose his **** and attack police or enter the Capitol building, you moron.

He lives in hiding, and you say his life hasn’t been ruined?