• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

January 6th Committee live on prime time tv

He didn’t lose his **** and attack police or enter the Capitol building, you moron.

He lives in hiding, and you say his life hasn’t been ruined?
EXCEPT ... he was in the building.

Even worse news - the Dems can't get their message straight. hardly any wonder, since they don't like anything to be straight.

Watch the interview. Epps freely admits to saying stupid ****. 60 minutes didn’t edit that out. How is that whitewashing and normalizing?

I’m surprised people are still on Twitter. Read that Musk has ruined it.

He didn’t lose his **** and attack police or enter the Capitol building, you moron.

He lives in hiding, and you say his life hasn’t been ruined?
How many of the people that they locked up without a trial, attacked the police? You dont think that their lives were ruined? All they did was walk into a building that the police was holding the doors for.

which one is zou, Flog?

How many of the people that they locked up without a trial, attacked the police? You dont think that their lives were ruined? All they did was walk into a building that the police was holding the doors for.
It was so peaceful that it’s amazing anyone died.

@Troglodyte - who is that third row down from top, third pic from left?

Well, if that’s what Dom Lucre says on Twitter…
More credibility than CNN

I assume you watched the videos he retweeted and your mind became so numb that that was your absolute only reply.

It was so peaceful that it’s amazing anyone died.

Who died that day at the Capitol?

Will wait.

PS...use facts, not CNN-hyperbole.

Well, if that’s what Dom Lucre says on Twitter…

It's goddamned Ray Epps picture still on the FBI page.

You literally personify stupid. You know this right?

Four others died, when? Not. On that day.

A protestor was trampled outside, died later.
Ashley was shot (it was murder)
Officer Switnik had a stroke two days later. The Pravda media has the sheep believing he died while fighting off the mayhem.

You are correct. The sheep believe the lies. No one died that day but Ashley, who was murdered.

And by the way, if you shoot a trespasser in most states, you (the shooter) go to prison. Here in MD, per my gun training I had to take to get my Glock (lost in a surfing accident of the Straits of Hormuz), it was clearly laid out...you shoot a trespasser, it's murder.

FuccR4_XsAA0mQZ
Yet somehow he's still alive while a lady who stepped through a broken window was shot dead and nothing was said about it.

A protestor was trampled outside, died later.
Ashley was shot (it was murder)
Officer Switnik had a stroke two days later. The Pravda media has the sheep believing he died while fighting off the mayhem.

You are correct. The sheep believe the lies. No one died that day but Ashley, who was murdered.

And by the way, if you shoot a trespasser in most states, you (the shooter) go to prison. Here in MD, per my gun training I had to take to get my Glock (lost in a surfing accident of the Straits of Hormuz), it was clearly laid out...you shoot a trespasser, it's murder.
The Castle Doctrine is one of the few things that's nice about living in PA. Someone breaks into your house uninvited, it's perfectly okay to shoot them dead.
This actually happened like two days after the law was passed. Dude was in bed with a lady friend when her ex comes over and starts beating on the door threatening to break in and kill them.
He is told to go away and does not.
He is told by the homeowner that he (the homeowner) is armed and to go away.
He breaks down the door and is promptly shot dead.
Police arrive and assess the situation, call the coroner to haul the body away, and tell the homeowner to have a nice day.

Anyone else see the similarity of Ray Epps and the wife going on 60 Minutes to Prince Harry and Megan Markle interviewing with Oprah?

You, know, because they just want to be left alone.