• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

January 6th Committee live on prime time tv

It's goddamned Ray Epps picture still on the FBI page.
So what? The FBI has unwittingly put the very agent they used to incite the insurrection on its Seeking Information page? The least you could do is make your conspiracy theory coherent.
You literally personify stupid. You know this right?
And you literally a coward who couldn’t look Ray Epps in the eye if you were face to face. Watch the 60 minutes interview, go to the 5:50 mark and tell me if you recognize anything.

that's a hard no
It’s the man himself telling his story. If you’re so intrigued by the conspiracy theory involving him, why don’t you want to hear what he has to say? It’s like following a trial and then passing on the defendant’s testimony.

So what? The FBI has unwittingly put the very agent they used to incite the insurrection on its Seeking Information page?

You literally tried to sully the source so as not to address the information. I pointed out the information you were overlooking as you were attempting to leverage your super power

200w.webp

And you literally a coward who couldn’t look Ray Epps in the eye if you were face to face.

One, you don't know me. Two, I would.

Watch the 60 minutes interview, go to the 5:50 mark and tell me if you recognize anything.

Copying Supe: Hard no.

I've had too much of 60 minutes, NBC and Nancy Pelosi editing J6 videos and omitting the important parts.

It’s the man himself telling his story. If you’re so intrigued by the conspiracy theory involving him, why don’t you want to hear what he has to say? It’s like following a trial and then passing on the defendant’s testimony.

It's the man himself, it's his words. Is it his full conversation? What has been edited out? What video did they show? How much of it was doctored? Was he reading a teleprompter? What script did he rehearse?

For 2 years, we have been fed doctored video, lies, changed timelines, dealt with the omission of facts...we have endured a "trial" in Congress that didn't allow a single R to participate, offered no platform for a defense. Americans have been fleeced. You willing gave up your wool too.

iu

i can watch an interview with Alec Baldwin saying he didnt shoot that woman, but ...

It's the man himself, it's his words. Is it his full conversation? What has been edited out? What video did they show? How much of it was doctored? Was he reading a teleprompter? What script did he rehearse?

For 2 years, we have been fed doctored video, lies, changed timelines, dealt with the omission of facts...we have endured a "trial" in Congress that didn't allow a single R to participate, offered no platform for a defense. Americans have been fleeced. You willing gave up your wool too.

iu
You literally tried to sully the source so as not to address the information. I pointed out the information you were overlooking as you were attempting to leverage your super power

200w.webp

One, you don't know me. Two, I would.

Copying Supe: Hard no.

I've had too much of 60 minutes, NBC and Nancy Pelosi editing J6 videos and omitting the important parts.
What “information” and why is the medium social media? If Watergate broke today, do you think Woodward and Bernstein would use social media to expose it? You’re so comfortable with your sources, are you willing to go on record that Epps will never successfully sue your buttfucker, Tucker?

What “information” and why is the medium social media? If Watergate broke today, do you think Woodward and Bernstein would use social media to expose it? You’re so comfortable with your sources, are you willing to go on record that Epps will never successfully sue your buttfucker, Tucker?
yeah, sure, whatever.
Epps - being in the Capital building at a time he said he wasnt even though his phone pinged inside the building - will never successfully sue Tucker.

under what definition will you call "successful"?

how about this - if i'm correct (and I will be) then Jitter only owes Jimmy $50 and you owe Jimmy $50 as well
if I'm wrong, Jitter owes Jimmy $50 and you owe Jimmy nothing.

iu
If you weren’t afraid of the truth, you’d see that 60 minutes was critical of Epps during the interview.

McCarthy pulled the Republican members from the committee. They have no one to blame but themselves.

yeah, sure, whatever.
Epps - being in the Capital building at a time he said he wasnt even though his phone pinged inside the building - will never successfully sue Tucker.

under what definition will you call "successful"?

how about this - if i'm correct (and I will be) then Jitter only owes Jimmy $50 and you owe Jimmy $50 as well
if I'm wrong, Jitter owes Jimmy $50 and you owe Jimmy nothing.
So they have everyone else in multiple videos inside the capitol, except Epps? He somehow evaded the hundreds of security and cell phone cameras. 👍🏼

What “information” and why is the medium social media?

You never once addressed the information and images brought forward. The ONLY thing you did was try to sully the source. The ONLY thing.

If Watergate broke today, do you think Woodward and Bernstein would use social media to expose it?

100%. Among other outlets that would air their findings as well. You can bet your manbun and your next soy chai latte they would use social media today. Nearly every piece of news hits the market via multiple outlets, including social media. It's how the news works these days. Of course (I trust) you know this. You choose to be obtuse.

You’re so comfortable with your sources, are you willing to go on record that Epps will never successfully sue your buttfucker, Tucker?

When you're willing to don the wig and dress and walk into a female bathroom at a high school event. Sure.

If you weren’t afraid of the truth,

LMAO. I'm critical of much of what we are fed. I'm especially critical of 60 Minutes, NBC, ABC, CNN having been caught redhanded countless time doctoring videos, omitting important information and outright lying.

Hell, there's even a thread here dedicated to 60 Minutes being a joke. I'm sure you've seen it.

you’d see that 60 minutes was critical of Epps during the interview.

Well that just makes it all true then doesn't it? You truly are daft. You don't understand propaganda much do you? For it to be truly effective, the outlet gives the appearance of being objective so the audience will believe they are being fair. In this case, "we must be critical of Epps" so the overall message sticks. The opposite held true with Trump interviews. They would throw in a small bone here and there to congratulate him on doing some small thing right, while the overall interview was an attack.

Yeah, 60 Minutes...that bastion of truth:

During one part of the interview, Trump declared "the biggest scandal was when they spied on my campaign."

"They spied on my campaign," he reiterated before Stahl shot down his remark.

"There is no real evidence of that," Stahl said.

Hard stop at that point.

60 Minutes could tell you that the Russians stole the 2016 election, that Hunter Biden never worked for Burisma, that masking works, and your unicorn horn is made of gold and you'd buy every bit of it.

You never once addressed the information and images brought forward. The ONLY thing you did was try to sully the source. The ONLY thing.
You do realize that Epps contacted the FBI after January 6th and was questioned, don’t you?
100%. Among other outlets that would air their findings as well. You can bet your manbun and your next soy chai latte they would use social media today. Nearly every piece of news hits the market via multiple outlets, including social media. It's how the news works these days. Of course (I trust) you know this. You choose to be obtuse.
But your “information” is exclusively on social media. Why?
When you're willing to don the wig and dress and walk into a female bathroom at a high school event. Sure.
Right after you bring a gun into a highschool.

You do realize that Epps contacted the FBI after January 6th and was questioned, don’t you?

Which proves nothing more than he contacted the FBI. Not unlike people who shoot someone then call the police.

But your “information” is exclusively on social media. Why?

Prove that. Document it.

Right after you bring a gun into a highschool.

I grew up doing just that. Numerous times. ****, we took hunters safety DURING school and fired weapons.

Which proves nothing more than he contacted the FBI. Not unlike people who shoot someone then call the police.
It proves there’s nothing scandalous about the image of him on the FBI site that was taken from a video which aired during the 60 minutes interview. In short, there’s no “there” there.

It proves there’s nothing scandalous about the image of him on the FBI site that was taken from a video which aired during the 60 minutes interview. In short, there’s no “there” there.

It absolutely, undeniably, unarguably, without a question does NOT do that.

You're trying to turn opinion into fact.

Fck your 60 minutes interview. Nobody fcking cares. You came here thinking you had some smoking gun. You don't.

It absolutely, undeniably, unarguably, without a question does NOT do that.

You're trying to turn opinion into fact.
OK, what does the image prove, Tim?

Forget the image, why would 60 minutes share the video if they’re so leftist and it’s so damning?

Again, the least you can do is make your conspiracies coherent.

Fck your 60 minutes interview. Nobody fcking cares. You came here thinking you had some smoking gun. You don't.
Nobody cares? Fox News may have cared. Several other media outlets have reported on the interview since it aired.

I think I know exactly what you mean when you say that YOU don’t care.

Nobody cares? Fox News may have cared. Several other media outlets have reported on the interview since it aired.

I think I know exactly what you mean when you say that YOU don’t care.
I just took a look at Fox website. Nothing about 60 minutes. However, I did find a photo of Salma Hayek in a bikini. Didn't go any further than that.

So they have everyone else in multiple videos inside the capitol, except Epps? He somehow evaded the hundreds of security and cell phone cameras. 👍🏼
I'm sure they do.
I'm also sure they're only showing us what they want to show us.
for painfully obvious reasons. ones that you'd not recognize if they were written on the curve of a ball peen hammer and you were forced to read it as the hammer smashed between your eyes.

OK, what does the image prove, Tim?

I never said it proved anything. The point - which you wouldn't understand if it was injected into your brain with your next mRNA booster - was that you evaded any of the content listed in the posting and attacked the source, being a typical Liberal. Debate the contents, not the medium. It's impossible for you to do so.

Forget the image, why would 60 minutes share the video if they’re so leftist and it’s so damning?

Again, the least you can do is make your conspiracies coherent.

There is no conspiracy in the link that Supe posted, just the salient points presented:
  • The FBI has previously denied Ray Epps existed
  • The FBI has gone after journalists who've interviewed/contacted Ray Epps (instead of going after Epps)
  • The FBI still...to this day...on THEIR social media site show Ray Epps as being someone of interest for J6, and encourages people to call in with information.
Prove any of those 4 bullets is incorrect.

The FBI's own Social Media site...still live...still showing Epps' photo.

One must wonder why to each of those facts listed in the posting.