• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Joe Biden opens his campaign in Pittsburgh

Joe stepped in it again

Racial uproar explodes among 2020 Democrats as rivals attack Biden for comments about segregationists

Joe Biden, recalling the "civility" of the Senate in the 1970s and '80s, on Tuesday touted his experience working with two segregationist Southern senators to get "things done" — unleashing a torrent of criticism from his Democratic rivals, some of whom denounced the comments in very personal terms by citing their own race.

Sen. Cory Booker called on Biden to apologize.

"You don't joke about calling black men ‘boys.’ Men like James O. Eastland used words like that, and the racist policies that accompanied them, to perpetuate white supremacy and strip black Americans of our very humanity," Booker said in a statement.

Sens. Elizabeth Warren and Kamala Harris — both presidential contenders — responded to Biden's comments.

"I’m not here to criticize other Democrats, but it's never OK to celebrate segregationists," Warren said. "Never."

Harris said she was "deeply" concerned about Biden's remarks.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/20...tors-he-recalls-past-civility-senate-n1019211

“I was in a caucus with James O. Eastland. He never called me ‘boy,’ he always called me ‘son,’ ” Biden said on Tuesday night, imitating the Southern drawl of the Mississippi senator.

This is why they try not to let Joe out in public too often. But they can't keep him hidden forever. I hope he is the nominee.

Last edited:
Angela Merkel contemplates a biden 'presidency'...

this is what happens when you find you've just made Hillary's "List"

Joe stepped in it again

Racial uproar explodes among 2020 Democrats as rivals attack Biden for comments about segregationists

Joe Biden, recalling the "civility" of the Senate in the 1970s and '80s, on Tuesday touted his experience working with two segregationist Southern senators to get "things done" — unleashing a torrent of criticism from his Democratic rivals, some of whom denounced the comments in very personal terms by citing their own race.

Sen. Cory Booker called on Biden to apologize.

"You don't joke about calling black men ‘boys.’ Men like James O. Eastland used words like that, and the racist policies that accompanied them, to perpetuate white supremacy and strip black Americans of our very humanity," Booker said in a statement.

Sens. Elizabeth Warren and Kamala Harris — both presidential contenders — responded to Biden's comments.

"I’m not here to criticize other Democrats, but it's never OK to celebrate segregationists," Warren said. "Never."

Harris said she was "deeply" concerned about Biden's remarks.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/20...tors-he-recalls-past-civility-senate-n1019211

The reason they think it is not OK to bring up segregationist is people will start realizing they are Democrats. BOTH those Joe brought up were Demoncrats.

Creepy has a history of being friends with segregationists.

iu

iu

iu

This is why they try not to let Joe out in public too often. But they can't keep him hidden forever. I hope he is the nominee.

I thought he would make it past the summer debates before self-destructing, guess i was wrong, lol

This is a HUGE gaffe he wont be able to hide from, its splashing all over now!

Now hes sparring with Booker and refuses to apologize...hilarious!I

Unelectable!

hahahaha

Bring on Liz, shes the hot ticket in town now, perfect

Last edited:
He will have to drop out now. His poll numbers will shrink. Did the other Democrats set him up? Were the people in the crowd paid agitators?

Obviously, being gay can't protect you from being white

Kamala Harris is the only Dem candidate who checks off all the proper boxes.

img.jpg

Last edited:
Burgundy is correct.

I have been saying for moths that its all about intersectional victim groups for the DNC and Willy Brown's former mistress only has to say she is Bi and she checks all the boxes off.

Kamala Harris is the only Dem candidate who checks off all the proper boxes.

img.jpg

And she'll check off the 2nd amendment if elected. IMO she's one of the most dangerous clowns jumping out of the car in the Democratic nomination race. What bothers me is the DEM's move California up in the voting process.

President Trump: I'd rather run against Biden

Trump told host Chuck Todd that he would rather run against Biden than run against Hillary Clinton

“I actually think that Hillary Clinton was a great candidate. She was very smart. She was very tough. She was ruthless and vicious,” Trump said. “[Biden’s] sleepy. She was not sleepy.”

Trump has made similar remarks about Biden, who has consistently led the crowded Democratic field, before.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/449897-trump-id-rather-run-against-biden

Burgundy is correct.

I have been saying for moths that its all about intersectional victim groups for the DNC and Willy Brown's former mistress only has to say she is Bi and she checks all the boxes off.

She would only need to say she tried it once in college when she was drunk and that will be enough.

I'm glad Sleestack got into the race....

sleestack.jpg

UNELECTABLE

Biden Says All Guns Should have "James-Bond Fingerprint Locks"

"If I get elected president of the United States of America with your help, if that happens, guns, we have the capacity now in a James Bond-style to make sure no one can pull a trigger unless their DNA and fingerprint is on it". Biden continued, disregarding current technology and facts: "We have that capacity to do it now. You know it."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethb...s-gun-control-agenda-from-james-bond-n2548624

c7f4a67a-c106-4bc5-8f19-6f558472533b.png

UNELECTABLE

Biden Says All Guns Should have "James-Bond Fingerprint Locks"

"If I get elected president of the United States of America with your help, if that happens, guns, we have the capacity now in a James Bond-style to make sure no one can pull a trigger unless their DNA and fingerprint is on it". Biden continued, disregarding current technology and facts: "We have that capacity to do it now. You know it."

Crazy Joe must be reading some of the insider polls and it must not be looking good. So let's see... DNA gun locks, curing cancer, and 0 carbon emissions by 2050... sounds like a winner to me.

Crazy Joe must be reading some of the insider polls and it must not be looking good. So let's see... DNA gun locks, curing cancer, and 0 carbon emissions by 2050... sounds like a winner to me.

been in government politics all his adult life, and has done none of the above. But, by God and Allah, if he's elected POTUS, he'll magically pull this **** out of Mayor Buttplug's *** on Day 1.

When you have to spend five days explaining what your #1 candidate actually meant and why it wasn’t racist, and you have to trot out assorted black leaders to vouch for your candidate’s non-racist intentions, it's obvious that he needs to lurch farther and farther left to placate his apologist lefty followers

Holy **** is Biden stupid.

Anybody who doubts that is invited just to watch YouTube videos of the moron.

"I went to (Syracuse) law school on a full academic scholarship," said Biden, who has been beset by revelations that he plagiarized in law school and used portions of a speech by British Labor Party leader Neil Kinnock without credit.

On the tape, Biden says he "ended up in the top half" of his class.

"I won the international moot-court competition. . . . I was the outstanding student in the political science department (as an undergraduate). . . . I graduated with three degrees from college," Biden told the questioner.

'Higher IQ Than You'

A clearly angered Biden added: "I think I probably have a much higher IQ than you do.

Last week, however, the presidential candidate said at a news conference that he had finished 76th in a law school class of 85. Records he released indicated he had a partial, need-based scholarship as well as student loans.

The tape was aired April 12 as part of the network's "Road to the White House" series, C-SPAN spokeswoman Nan Gibson said.

Newsweek magazine said Biden does not mention the moot-court competition on his resume and did not win the political science award at University of Delaware, where he received a single B.A. in political science and history.

Biden told the New York Times that he was "frustrated" and "angry as hell" about the Newsweek report.

"It's so easy to make things look like there's something sinister about them," he said. "I guess every single word I've said is going to be dissected now."

Of his class ranking in law school, he said, "I exaggerate when I'm angry, but I've never gone around telling people things that aren't true about me."

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1987-09-21-mn-6104-story.html

76th out of a class of 85 from a ****** law school, University of Delaware (a.k.a., Widener), accurately described as a "second tier" law school.

http://www.legaled.com/lawschool100.htm