• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Joe Biden opens his campaign in Pittsburgh

uh-oh

Biden sees support from Democrats slip 10 points after debate

The percentage of Democrats who say they would vote for former Vice President Joe Biden if the presidential race were held tomorrow slipped by 10 points after the first primary debate.

According to a Morning Consult/FiveThirtyEight poll of likely Democratic voters released on Friday, 41.5 percent said before the debates they would vote for Biden tomorrow, but 31.5 percent said the same thing after Thursday night’s debate.

The apparent decline in support comes after Biden was widely seen as having faltered, including engaging in a stark exchange with Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) over school busing.

Harris herself got a nearly 9 point bump, with 16.6 percent of Democrats saying they would support her after the debate, up from 7.9 percent before the events.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...-theyd-vote-for-biden-after-first-debate-poll

uh-oh

The percentage of Democrats who say they would vote for former Vice President Joe Biden if the presidential race were held tomorrow slipped by 10 points after the first primary debate.

According to a Morning Consult/FiveThirtyEight poll of likely Democratic voters released on Friday, 41.5 percent said before the debates they would vote for Biden tomorrow, but 31.5 percent said the same thing after Thursday night’s debate.

The apparent decline in support comes after Biden was widely seen as having faltered, including engaging in a stark exchange with Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) over school busing.

Harris herself got a nearly 9 point bump, with 16.6 percent of Democrats saying they would support her after the debate, up from 7.9 percent before the events.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...-theyd-vote-for-biden-after-first-debate-poll

Plugs pretty much took himself out of the race last night.

My time is up, lol! He tapped out. That was like Jeb’s “please clap” moment.

Plugs pretty much took himself out of the race last night.

My time is up, lol! He tapped out. That was like Jeb’s “please clap” moment.

Yeah, the "time is up" thing was bizarre. Every other lefty on that stage pretended the "30 seconds" allocation meant, "Talk for 3 minutes and then continue babbling when told to stop talking."

Biden is toast...as I thought he would be. We don't need a continuation of anything Bammy did. This is great news.

The apparent decline in support comes after Biden was widely seen as having faltered, including engaging in a stark exchange with Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) over school busing....

Biden is toast...as I thought he would be. We don't need a continuation of anything Bammy did. This is great news.

The apparent decline in support comes after Biden was widely seen as having faltered, including engaging in a stark exchange with Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) over school busing....

He is the closest thing to a moderate that the Dims had, well and maybe Gabbard. Everyone else has done a swan dive off the cliff on the left. Getting him out of the race just makes it that much easier for Trump.

Joe sticks his foot in his mouth every day it seems, no wonder his handlers try to keep him hidden from the campaign trail

ha ha

Biden's 'gay waiter' comment on LGBTQ rights falls flat in Seattle

Biden Suggests That Mocking a 'Gay Waiter' Was Seen as OK Five Years Ago

"If someone in a business meeting in Seattle made fun of a gay waiter people would have let it go."

https://www.thedailybeast.com/biden...waiter-was-seen-as-ok-five-years-ago?ref=home

Hey just ask Joe.....you can't go into a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts without having a slight Indian accent.

Biden will fade faster than a walnut rolling off a henhouse roof.

Biden will fade faster than a walnut rolling off a henhouse roof.

He's not nearly radical enough for Democrats so they will bury him. Ironically he's probably the only one who could give Trump a run. Americans aren't going to go for any of these nuts.

He's not nearly radical enough for Democrats so they will bury him. Ironically he's probably the only one who could give Trump a run. Americans aren't going to go for any of these nuts.

I think their plan is to take him out then the whole racegets extremely tight. Even though Sanders is polling 2nd / 3rd I do not see him being able to pull it off. Warren is a proven liar, highly unlikeable, and just has an obnoxious voice. Harris reminds me of a black Hillary which does not bode well for the dems. If I were the dems I would push a Biden / Harris ticket, then have Biden step down due to "health issues." I think Biden's ego is too big for that though.

Last edited:
I guess he gets a pass for saying, "No. … I did not oppose busing in America. What I opposed is busing ordered by the Department of Education. That’s what I opposed." even though there was no Department of Education at that time.

You'd hope not.

"Hey Hun, what do you think of this Green New Deal all the kids are talking about? Want to spice things up and give insanity a try? Could be fun."

I guess he gets a pass for saying, "No. … I did not oppose busing in America. What I opposed is busing ordered by the Department of Education. That’s what I opposed." even though there was no Department of Education at that time.

I caught that as well but I knew either the dems in the media didn't know it or they would cover it up. If Trump had said that they'd be all over him. Biden says it and it's no big deal.

cnn had a segment of him i believe from the 70s clearly stating bussing was not a good policy. I'll try to find the video when i get home.

Busing was a stupid idea. If Biden was smart, he would not back away from that position. He'll keep backing away from that position.

If he was smart he would either own it or say he was wrong at the time.........Here is a long article, but here are some juicy tidbits...There is no way he can try to claim he was not against it....

https://www.businessinsider.com/new...w-biden-opposed-school-busing-in-1970s-2019-6

."In a 1975 interview cited by HuffPost, Biden also went much further than just opposing busing policies instituted by the Department of Education, calling it an "asinine concept" and saying, "I've gotten to the point where I think our only recourse to eliminate busing may be a constitutional amendment."

"But in multiple letters from Biden to Eastland and other senators obtained by CNN from Eastland's archives and dated back to 1977, Biden introduced legislation banning busing mandated by federal courts, not just policies ordered by the Department of Education. "

Forced integration by busing kids hours away from their home districts was and is one of the worst decisions by our educational system in this country. It did nothing to help anyone. Kamala Harris included.

If he was smart he would either own it or say he was wrong at the time.........Here is a long article, but here are some juicy tidbits...There is no way he can try to claim he was not against it....

https://www.businessinsider.com/new...w-biden-opposed-school-busing-in-1970s-2019-6

."In a 1975 interview cited by HuffPost, Biden also went much further than just opposing busing policies instituted by the Department of Education, calling it an "asinine concept" and saying, "I've gotten to the point where I think our only recourse to eliminate busing may be a constitutional amendment."

"But in multiple letters from Biden to Eastland and other senators obtained by CNN from Eastland's archives and dated back to 1977, Biden introduced legislation banning busing mandated by federal courts, not just policies ordered by the Department of Education. "

Again, Biden gets a pass. The Department of Education was created in 1979.

Hunter Biden: Crackhead.

It gets better

Hunter Biden started dating brother’s widow right after crack binge

Hunter Biden began dating his brother’s widow while recovering from a week spent buying crack from a homeless encampment in Los Angeles, according to a new report.

In a candid New Yorker interview with Democratic presidential front-runner Joe Biden’s troubled son, the 49-year-old lawyer explained the origins of his affair with brother Beau’s widow, Hallie, and the rock-bottom drug binge that came beforehand.

Hunter — who had already moved out of his marital home with estranged wife Kathleen over his failure to stay sober — says he became close with Hallie after a 2016 trip with her to the Hamptons and began spending most nights at her house while “sharing a very specific grief” over Beau’s 2015 death.

He made plans to head to a detox center in Arizona, but got sidetracked during a stopover in Los Angeles, where he soon asked a vagrant where he could buy crack, according to the mag.

Hunter was taken to a downtown LA homeless encampment, where someone pulled a gun on him — but he nevertheless returned several more times that week to buy drugs.

He then got into a fight outside a Hollywood Boulevard nightclub, and a man nicknamed “Baby Down” took pity on him and deposited him at a Hertz car rental office.

Hunter took his rental car to Arizona, where Hertz workers called the cops after finding a crack pipe and a baggie containing a “white powdery substance,” along with a Secret Service business card, Hunter’s driver’s license and a badge from Beau’s time as Delaware attorney general inside.

Local prosecutors declined to pursue the case, citing a lack of evidence that he actually used the pipe, according to the New Yorker.

https://pagesix.com/2019/07/01/hunter-biden-started-dating-brothers-widow-right-after-crack-binge/

Here he goes again. From a CNN interview that aired today -
"While Putin's trying to undo our elections, he's actually undoing elections in, in Europe," Biden elaborated. "Look at what's happening in Hungary... look at what's happening! You think that would happen on my watch, on Barack's watch? You can't answer that, but I promise you it wouldn't have. And it didn't."

Ah, it did happen on your watch, you moron.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-mocked-russia-wouldnt-interfere-in-elections-under-his-watch

LOL

biden.jpg

“Joe Biden is a reclamation project. Some things are just not salvageable. China and other countries that ripped us off for years are begging for him. He deserted our military, our law enforcement and our healthcare. Added more debt than all other Presidents combined. Won’t win!”

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump...com/news/trump-biden-is-a-reclamation-project

Joe had a bad week, lol

New CNN Poll: Biden 22%; Harris 17%

Warren 15%; Sanders 14%

Harris and Warren rise and Biden slides after first Democratic debates

The results indicate a significant tightening in the race for the Democratic nomination

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/01/politics/2020-democratic-candidates-poll/index.html

I hope the media carries Biden a few more rounds. Yes, he's not very smart and old, but compared to the other three, his views are very mainstream.

Joe's got the money. The others really don't. I don't want him to flame out early, otherwise the others will catch up on the donations.