• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

John McCain Dead at 81

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Today <a href="https://t.co/2vLkjz8qbk">pic.twitter.com/2vLkjz8qbk</a></p>— Ryan Lizza (@RyanLizza) <a href="https://twitter.com/RyanLizza/status/1035968699600195584?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 1, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Today <a href="https://t.co/2vLkjz8qbk">pic.twitter.com/2vLkjz8qbk</a></p>— Ryan Lizza (@RyanLizza) <a href="https://twitter.com/RyanLizza/status/1035968699600195584?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 1, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Looks like he sliced one into the thick stuff. Good for him to take break this Labor Day weekend, after so much winning.

Yes the President Should have ignored Senator McCains wishes that President Trump not attend his funeral.

Yes the President Should have ignored Senator McCains wishes that President Trump not attend his funeral.

And he didn’t want Palin there either, who would have taken a bullet for him. Such a petty, vindictive, bitter little man. The senate will be much better off without that turncoat.

Why this seems to be lost on people is completely beyond me. I mean the guy would've probably risen from the casket if he knew Trump was within 500-yards. Talk about hatred.

No no no, by all means he should have crashed the funeral home gates and attended a dead mans funeral against his dying wish. How DARE he golf instead? Soooo much faux Liberal outrage so very little time.

And he didn’t want Palin there either, who would have taken a bullet for him. Such a petty, vindictive, bitter little man. The senate will be much better off without that turncoat.

That's the real head-scratcher.

I think it's possible to respect McCain's military service and POW status while disagreeing with his politics. He was against ObamaCare until President Trump would have gotten credit for getting rid of it.

I think it's possible to respect McCain's military service and POW status while disagreeing with his politics. He was against ObamaCare until President Trump would have gotten credit for getting rid of it.

I liked him and voted for him against the Oterrorist. I liked him until ‘15 when he came out on the wrong/losing side of Trump. With the Ocommiecare vote he could have been a real American hero. Instead, he went out as a dud, a failure. Proof of that is the collective leftist orgasm celebrating him. Anybody think that Orrin Hatch, Rand Paul et al..will get anywhere near this overblown hysterical coverage when they die? No, you have to be a communist for this level of over the top nut hugging.

McCain wasn't the only one unfortunately. There were several RINOs who voted against it knowing Obama would veto anything that would come close to dismantling ObamaCare. When they had the chance to blow it out of the water, several flinched but McCain definitely was the deciding factor and I truly believe he made his decision out of spite and not what was best for the majority of Americans.

Trump unexpectedly crashes the McCain funeral...........yuge!

giphy.gif

Trump unexpectedly crashes the McCain funeral...........yuge!

giphy.gif

I don’t know about that, but I think he was either mentioned or referred to more than the deceased. They couldn’t help themselves but to cheapen the funeral trying to score cheap political points on national television.

I don’t know about that, but I think he was either mentioned or referred to more than the deceased. They couldn’t help themselves but to cheapen the funeral trying to score cheap political points on national television.

Honestly, I am not shocked that the opposition took advantage of this "somber" occasion to attack the President. More evidence of the rat's nest that is Washington DC. They are televised, in front of God and country, and they can't help themselves. No different than the MTV awards. A national disgrace, and the media more than happy to showcase the circus.

I mean the guy would've probably risen from the casket if he knew Trump was within 500-yards. Talk about hatred.

If there ever came a time that someone actually rolled over in his grave it would be McCain after Trump gets re-elected.

Honestly, I am not shocked that the opposition took advantage of this "somber" occasion to attack the President. More evidence of the rat's nest that is Washington DC. They are televised, in front of God and country, and they can't help themselves. No different than the MTV awards. A national disgrace, and the media more than happy to showcase the circus.

Meghan McCain in her eulogy said "America was always great"

Wish these libtards would make up their minds.

Gov. Cuomo recently blathered about how America was never great.

Michelle Obama said "for the first time I am proud of America", before she said "America was always great" after it became the Trump campaign slogan.

Proof once again it depends on which fits their agenda at the time.

They turned his funeral into a political shitshow. Between Obama and his daughter. Bush came off with a bunch of garbage too. You can see the global turds nice and clear.Absolutely pathetic. ******* makes me hate politicians and the left even more. Guy was on his death bed still bitching about Trump. I guess they didn't invite Palin either.

Two ******* words

TERM LIMITS!

Last edited:
I didn't watch a lot of it but find it kind of disturbing that the whole thing basically turned into an anti-Trump event. Whether you like Trump or not it's strange that the entire theme of this man's send-off seems to be "He was way better than Trump!". Oddly petty and classless.

Wouldn't you want the focus to be on your father, husband, friend, colleague and not so much on one of his adversaries? Bizarre.

I didn't watch a lot of it but find it kind of disturbing that the whole thing basically turned into an anti-Trump event. Whether you like Trump or not it's strange that the entire theme of this man's send-off seems to be "He was way better than Trump!". Oddly petty and classless.

Wouldn't you want the focus to be on your father, husband, friend, colleague and not so much on one of his adversaries? Bizarre.

Welcome to Washington DC.

If you can't earn political points at the funeral of a "hero", then why go?

I become more jaded every day.

It's become creepy how this guy has gotten into the heads of all of these seasoned and hardened politicians.

I know if I see McCains face on TV anymore I am going to puke. I have nothing at all against the guy, but the coverage is outrageous. I have never seen such a drawn out spectacle for a funeral of a senator. Just let the man go in peace.

I know if I see McCains face on TV anymore I am going to puke. I have nothing at all against the guy, but the coverage is outrageous. I have never seen such a drawn out spectacle for a funeral of a senator. Just let the man go in peace.

It's TDS, it's affected everybody. It's truly bizarre. I've never even in my wildest dreams ever thought anything like this would happen.

I don't think he's bothered by it. lol.

Perhaps the reason for this drawn spectacle is not because he was a hero, but because he was their hero. He hated Trump.